Check your account email address ×

Past History of FS, HCS and/or TBP?????

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

then why did you get banned from the site? 

Because he didn't like that I was telling him to ban certain shit heads (like bozo and MachZcocksnotguzzler) and to just move on with it.  

Should have told him to ban your ginger Canadian faggot ass too :finger:

:news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Because he didn't like that I was telling him to ban certain shit heads (like bozo and MachZ locksmith under) and to just move on with it.  

Should have told him to ban your ginger Canadian faggot ass too :finger:

i was there you can spin it anyway you want. you argued with Rob, gave him a harder time than he needed and you got the boot. :lol: no need to lie to save face.  

21 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pretty shitty how some of you guys treated him , knowing what was going on. If it didn't involve you, should have kept your fat trap shut and minded your own fucking business. Going to bat for you east coast butt buddies and being a dick , wasn't the way to handle it. 

That's being said, did I agree with everything Rob was doing, and how he handled some members (zoso for example) absolutely not.  But it didn't directly involve me , so I stayed out of it.   His site, not yours. You didn't like how it was going over there, you should have just shut the fuck up and picked up your ball and left.  Pretty simple

rob decided he wanted to pick a fight with me and put words in his mouth,  at that point i didn't owe him shit.  if he didn't like it he could and did tell me to leave then he took his ball and went home for the second time.  

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Link? :dunno:

your only saving grace is the old site is gone.  but most members i am sure have not forgot what an ass you were to Rob :news:

:snack: 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

rob decided he wanted to pick a fight with me and put words in his mouth,  at that point i didn't owe him shit.  if he didn't like it he could and did tell me to leave then he took his ball and went home for the second time.  

That's where you're wrong 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's where you're wrong 

no it's not where i am wrong,  I owed the man nothing. His sites were created by the users as well as the owners without either party it would have been nothing.  Do I appreciate the friendships and memories i made because of his site sure,  am i willing to be shit on by him because of that-  no fucking way.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i was there you can spin it anyway you want. you argued with Rob, gave him a harder time than he needed and you got the boot. :lol: no need to lie to save face.  

Nailed it.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no it's not where i am wrong,  I owed the man nothing. His sites were created by the users as well as the owners without either party it would have been nothing.  Do I appreciate the friendships and memories i made because of his site sure,  am i willing to be shit on by him because of that-  no fucking way.  

Usually you're pretty much a stand up guy. Not this time.  Get your head out of your ass on this one, Jeff 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nailed it.  

Oh STFU Tom.  Never once was I a disrespectful little prick like you were. You little pussy 

Great time and made awesome friends all from a website (s) when I owned a sled for maybe 6-7 of the years?:lol:    My wife still shakes her head if I mention somethings.....   I tell her it's  "current events"    :lol:  

Edited by jammin

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Usually you're pretty much a stand up guy. Not this time.  Get your head out of your ass on this one, Jeff 

Oh STFU Tom.  Never once was I a disrespectful little prick like you were. You little pussy 

You can try to lie about it but it won't change history.  

Rob wanted out.  He threatened multiple times that last night to shut the side down.  I told him to quit talking about it and do it.  He decided he had had enough so he pulled the plug.  Ha was the boss and ran the show exactly like he wanted it run.  

• Like 1

On 3/19/2017 at 10:11 AM, Zambroski said:

These historical and epic arguments get strewn through out many threads on all three sites.  I find it interesting, but have yet to really get opinions on why/what happened between them all.  Any opinions are welcome.  I'd just like to hear a few sides of what "went down".

Like...how did the first FS really "implode"?  Who were the instigators?  What happened?

Why did some refuse to stay at HCS after the sale?

How did TBP develop from all of this?

There after reading all this shit, can you now see how everybody on here, TBP, HCS, John Dee, etc, are a bunch of lowlife good for nothing, homosexual, fart box sniffin', doo twink bois, cum swapping, faggots? 

You fit in perfectly here Zambroni...:passing:

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Wait, didn't you create a dupe that was nothing more than being an A-Hole while Rob laughed it off and played along.  Or maybe I am wrong and it was someone else.:lol:

Give it a rest.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait, didn't you create a dupe that was nothing more than being an A-Hole while Rob laughed it off and played along.  Or maybe I am wrong and it was someone else.:lol:

Give it a rest.

it was the Edge if you are thinking of momentum1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

respect is a 2 way street,  Rob had none at the end

:lol::lol2::lmao:

If he would have bowed to woolards demands....all would have been good....i thought you were smarter then this.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

:lol::lol2::lmao:

If he would have bowed to woolards demands....all would have been good....i thought you were smarter then this.

woolie was among those who wanted people ban but he was also one of the people having his personal info put out there so he is certainly entitled to his opinion and had legitimate reasons behind it.  

57 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

what are you talking about? you got temporarily banned from the site for mouthing rob off :lol::lmao: IMG_1227.GIF.6dd1e0c597668eb7915e393c627f31f1.GIF

you had to publicly or PM apologize to him to get back on :lol: 

Can you imagine if he made woolard do this....never happen.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Give it a rest.

not me I was clear in what pissed me off and have no issues throwing it out there with no need to hide.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie was among those who wanted people ban but he was also one of the people having his personal info put out there so he is certainly entitled to his opinion and had legitimate reasons behind it.  

Well a mature person would have pmd Rob to discuss it....not cry and try to make Rob look bad in the open.