Check your account email address ×

i hope these fuckers rot in hell

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I would have been put in to administrative leave years ago for making some ass clown millennial  piss there pants  

I student taught  in 1990 in the Upper Peninsula and the kids were pretty good...High Schoolers and the parents were pretty involved and straight forward.

31 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I student taught  in 1990 in the Upper Peninsula and the kids were pretty good...High Schoolers and the parents were pretty involved and straight forward.

well parents in the UP are still for the most part old school and raise the kids correct . I coud prob deal up there still today. down here in cake eater central no fucking way  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Smails if that is someone you know in your AVI , that's a real bad idea, I had a good friend in elementary school whose mother did that, they found her body fifty miles or so down shore the next spring :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

20 hours ago, 02sled said:

Isn't gluten what makes things taste good. Take it away and it sucks....

Amazing any of us survived when peanut butter sandwiches were a staple of lunch time, we all had gluten and were able to ride a bicycle without a helmet.

Government is getting too involved in our everyday lives

A Toronto elementary school is trying to encourage its students to live a healthy lifestyle by clamping down on the contents of their lunch bags. James S. Bell Middle School, located in the city’s southwest end, has implemented a food policy that bans students from eating chocolate, candy and pop while at school. Instead, students are asked to bring only fresh, healthy foods in their packed lunches. There are some exceptions around the holidays, and food items like potato chips and granola bars are allowed, but not as an everyday snack.

“If we do find something like a box of Smarties or a KitKat bar … we will just kindly ask the student to take it home,” school principal John Currie said in an interview with CTV News. “As long as they’re thinking about it and it’s a focus of conversation, then I think that’s half the battle,” said Currie. School boards across the country have already taken steps in recent years to limit access to junk food in schools, by banning the sale of junk food and sugary drinks in vending machines and cafeterias.

In 2010, the Ontario government banned the selling of deep-fried French fries, junk food and pop in elementary schools. Despite the bans, childhood obesity rates appear to be increasing. In Canada, the rate currently stands at 30 per cent, and is expected to more than double by 2040.

When we were kids we ate all that crap and survived just fine. The difference is we either walked or rode a bicycle to school instead of riding a bus even when it's only a few blocks AND when we got home from school we got changed and were back out the door to run, play and ride with our friends, coming in for dinner and then back out the door typically until the street lights came on. NOW you look outside and never see a kid on foot or on a bicycle. They're all inside either texting their friends rather than actually talking to them or playing video games.

The average American adult weighed 18% more in 2010 than 1980  without gaining height. 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Smails if that is someone you know in your AVI , that's a real bad idea, I had a good friend in elementary school whose mother did that, they found her body fifty miles or so down shore the next spring :flush: 

Momo remembering elementary school, the last time he had a friend. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Momorider said:

It's my daughter and one step to the right is shore and the water is about a foot deep but thank you for your concern.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's my daughter and one step to the right is shore and the water is about a foot deep but thank you for your concern.

Fellow sledders + Caring + Sharing = Freedom Sledder

:lol: