Check your account email address ×

Fbi told Facebook to suppress hunter laptop

All I need to see was this……

The pathway to the public went through President Donald Trump's key supporter, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. The Post alleged that the computer store owner, John Paul Mac Isaac, "made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello."

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What’s allegedly in the laptop?

It's online and reported by Miranda Divine, look it up.

Did duh underground report this about Joe Biden and his daughter Ashley.

Did Joe Biden fuck his his own daughter?  It's msm so you know it's they are going light.  Fucking lowlife scumbag family.

I hope you can live with your support of this piece of shit.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

All I need to see was this……

The pathway to the public went through President Donald Trump's key supporter, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. The Post alleged that the computer store owner, John Paul Mac Isaac, "made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's lawyer, Robert Costello."

The laptop is real and so is everything in it.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The laptop is real and so is everything in it.  

Can't be anything to bad, the FBI has had it since 2019 and not a word.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The allegations are off the charts.  All I know is that AC dreams about it, that’s for sure.

You have to admit though, if it were Don Jr's. laptop, the contents would be known before the 2020 election, especially if they were incriminating to Don sr.

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't suppose you're even curious why they're not even commenting on it?  They're not disputing or disproving it, they're just not even talking about it, when its clear and documented proof that this was his.  And these are the same people who are up Trumps ass over pretty much one fake accusation after another?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You have to admit though, if it were Don Jr's. laptop, the contents would be known before the 2020 election, especially if they were incriminating to Don sr.

Shit, there'd be a documentary movie on it already ... with a sequel.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't suppose you're even curious why they're not even commenting on it?  They're not disputing or disproving it, they're just not even talking about it, when its clear and documented proof that this was his.  And these are the same people who are up Trumps ass over pretty much one fake accusation after another?

LOL ... look at the audience of TDS idiots that exist here.  You know who they are - and you know the answers to your questions.

Just now, Bontz said:

Shit, there'd be a documentary movie on it already ... with a sequel.

LOL ... look at the audience of TDS idiots that exist here.  You know who they are - and you know the answers to your questions.

I never realized just how stupid so much of the populace was.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The fbi is implicated in crossfire hurricane.  They are corrupt as shit.

The laptop is online.

Don't worry schultz,  I see nothing.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I never realized just how stupid so much of the populace was.

Education levels mean nothing.

A great awaking is happening worldwide and these idiots keep going back to the ones who keeping to them over and over again.

Ignorance is bliss.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure I am. I've said numerous times I want to see people held accountable, but it never seems to happen. 

Speaking of being held accountable, where is this Durham guy? Wasn't he suppose to be the savior?

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fbi is implicated in crossfire hurricane.  They are corrupt as shit.

The laptop is online.

Don't worry schultz,  I see nothing.

The less you talk the better.

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

:bc:

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sure I am. I've said numerous times I want to see people held accountable, but it never seems to happen. 

Speaking of being held accountable, where is this Durham guy? Wasn't he suppose to be the savior?

Thats why so many in the country are angry, because no one seems to be getting held to account in the face of clear corruption..  And great question about Durham.  No clue what he's doing, and yes he was supposed to be the tenacious neutral arbiter who was going to prosecute these people who peddled fake Russian collusion and abused the FISA process.  Its like lots of fake news, combined with slow walking the truth.  Its just become so crystal clear how corrupt these federal agencies are now.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Like Hilary’s emails that the FBI reported on just before 2016 general election.

Only pointing out that some of the allegations, not all, are downright outrageous. Especially to turn a blind eye to, regardless of party.

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Like Hilary’s emails that the FBI reported on just before 2016 general election.

Only pointing out that some of the allegations, not all, are downright outrageous. Especially to turn a blind eye to, regardless of party.

How do you know they're only allegations though?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Because that’s what everything is until it’s proven.

According to Lloyd, everything on the laptop is public.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

According to Lloyd, everything on the laptop is public.

Starting sentences with “according to Lloyd” doesn’t usually end well for truths. According to Lloyd, the public Pfizer dump is “brutal“ when in reality it is anything but.