Check your account email address ×

Selling a sled? Keep this in mind

I hate dealing with cheap broke ass losers.  They always ask what the lowest you'll go.  If I feel like telling them that, they always then offer some ridiculous number below that.  Do they not understand what 'lowest you'll go' means?

Not to mention anyone asking that question in the first place is a clown.  People are so dumb.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, mnstang said:

I hate dealing with cheap broke ass losers.  They always ask what the lowest you'll go.  If I feel like telling them that, they always then offer some ridiculous number below that.  Do they not understand what 'lowest you'll go' means?

Not to mention anyone asking that question in the first place is a clown.  People are so dumb.

I like when they throw a low ball number out and put CASH…..what do they think is gonna happen I’m gonna be like ohhhh shit he’s paying cash fuck ya I’ll take 85% off my asking price 😂 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I like when they throw a low ball number out and put CASH…..what do they think is gonna happen I’m gonna be like ohhhh shit he’s paying cash fuck ya I’ll take 85% off my asking price 😂 

Also like there's any alternative.  I kind of just assume cash when dealing with anybody.  One time selling a boat a guy lowballs me big time over text without seeing the boat, "cash" though.  I don't even barter or reason with those clowns I just say no.  Then he goes on and says he'll personally hand me 55 hundred dollar bills.  Yes that really got me excited and was much better than saying 5500 cash.  Losers!  I think it's bad manners to even offer lower $$ over text before seeing it unless the guy says in an ad to make offer, which I never do.

Edited by mnstang
  • Haha 1

I normally just trade and don't waste me time dealing with the low ballers.  

Sold a motor a while back was asking $500.  Guy messaged me an offer for $300.  I messaged him back that the new price was $700.  He told me I can't raise the price since the ad said $500.  Told him ya your right $500 is the price.

Sold it to a different guy for $450

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you call them out for being broke loosers they get real offended real quick . The norm comeback is well your xxxxxia just a pos . Then thet really blow a gasket when you point out that you ate not the looser attempting to but said pile of Shit .

I just sold a bike for 2k less than the cheapest one on cl and fb with the lowest mi . I still had ass hats attempting to lowball me 

On 8/23/2022 at 2:58 PM, mnstang said:

I had a guy that was trying to low ball me on my sled. I told his broke ass to go bother someone else. So then he gets all mad and starts messaging pictures of “his truck, other sleds” ect. I was like cool bro I have trucks and snowmobiles too. Then stopped talking me 

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I had a guy that was trying to low ball me on my sled. I told his broke ass to go bother someone else. So then he gets all mad and starts messaging pictures of “his truck, other sleds” ect. I was like cool bro I have trucks and snowmobiles too. Then stopped talking me 

Yeah sometimes those guys lose it.  Today someone asked how much their sled is worth.  I've had some guys rage at me for saying what I think it's worth.  But today I just replied to a comment because someone thought it was a Blair Morgan sled but I told him it wasn't and just a Frankenstein sled.  Owner guy said I was picking it apart and that I couldn't ever build anything like it and all this nonsense.  Before I could reply that if I was picking it apart I'd have a very long list, he deleted the whole post.

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yeah sometimes those guys lose it.  Today someone asked how much their sled is worth.  I've had some guys rage at me for saying what I think it's worth.  But today I just replied to a comment because someone thought it was a Blair Morgan sled but I told him it wasn't and just a Frankenstein sled.  Owner guy said I was picking it apart and that I couldn't ever build anything like it and all this nonsense.  Before I could reply that if I was picking it apart I'd have a very long list, he deleted the whole post.

I think saw that sled. The sno pro with the big bore and Blair Morgan windshield. It’s worth 3,000 bucks if that. It has a hodgepodge of mod parts and no historical value. I am sure he has ton wrapped up in it and doesn’t like hearing he modded an old turd 

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I think saw that sled. The sno pro with the big bore and Blair Morgan windshield. It’s worth 3,000 bucks if that. It has a hodgepodge of mod parts and no historical value. I am sure he has ton wrapped up in it and doesn’t like hearing he modded an old turd 

Yeah the windshield wasn't even close to legit.  Guy must have had it made at local print shop.  The font was horrible, it wasn't even close to the correct font, just looked dumb.   

I think those guys aren't even looking to sell, they just want to be stroked off on how cool their sled is and if feedback isn't 100% positive they rage out.  Last franken sled guy asking how much it's worth I said 2500 if he can find the right buyer, guy flips out and starts challenging me to post my sleds up and this and that.  Lol wtf.  

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yeah the windshield wasn't even close to legit.  Guy must have had it made at local print shop.  The font was horrible, it wasn't even close to the correct font, just looked dumb.   

I think those guys aren't even looking to sell, they just want to be stroked off on how cool their sled is and if feedback isn't 100% positive they rage out.  Last franken sled guy asking how much it's worth I said 2500 if he can find the right buyer, guy flips out and starts challenging me to post my sleds up and this and that.  Lol wtf.  

"I've had multiple people offer $2000"

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yeah he did.  But it's a pantera chassis with a zr hood and big bore that I have no registration for :lol:

Just your run of the mill backyard mod job.  POST PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS RAAWWRRRR!!

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...