Check your account email address ×

Russia/Ukraine War Was Preplanned For 2017

He is pretty tough, certainly would have put boots on the ground if needed, which were all in agreement would be a great idea. Or would have been willing to start WW3 over Ukraine by engaging Russia directly. Another good idea we can all get behind.

In hindsight, because he’s so tough, he should have added tons of countries to NATO knowing that Putin couldn’t/wouldn’t have done anything about it.

On a side note, what does this video prove? They also visited the Baltic states and Georgia to reinforce support for NATO.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He is pretty tough, certainly would have put boots on the ground if needed, which were all in agreement would be a great idea. Or would have been willing to start WW3 over Ukraine by engaging Russia directly. Another good idea we can all get behind.

In hindsight, because he’s so tough, he should have added tons of countries to NATO knowing that Putin couldn’t/wouldn’t have done anything about it.

On a side note, what does this video prove? They also visited the Baltic states and Georgia to reinforce support for NATO.

The neocons are war mongers.  I'm glad you support WW3, they were gonna start an offensive in 2017, what prevented that? 

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The neocons are war mongers.  I'm glad you support WW3, they were gonna start an offensive in 2017, what prevented that? 

Typical liberal.

What kind of offensive? :pc:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I’m generally on the opposite side of whomever Russia is invading, generally.

Is that what what you got from that.  They were planning an offensive against Putin.

Comprehend much?

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Did you not learn anything from vietganistan?

Are you implying taking Russia on (invading?) would be like vietganistan?

I'm wondering what going on the "offensive" against Russia would entail, since apparently something has been planned since 2017.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that what what you got from that.  They were planning an offensive against Putin.

Comprehend much?

You never answered my question. What was the offensive they were planning?