Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

A few of you idiots got sand in your taints....so you needed your safe place...

And actually...one of the 1st posts on the old tbp was a guy sayin...it was nice to have a site that wolfie cant come on. :lol:

I'd push back on that statement about safe space. Guys like Ginger and SSFB actually fight against Trump rhetoric 100 x better than the MC's and Slingers here. They are also capable of rational arguments and not those of emotion and opinion. That is why I spend more time at TBP. Slinger and MC just spew nonsense. They are legit parrots for the left wing media. Incapable of having a discussion. All those hating on TBP don't even go frequent TBP, so not sure why they think they have any legitimate say in the topic. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'd push back on that statement about safe space. Guys like Ginger and SSFB actually fight against Trump rhetoric 100 x better than the MC's and Slingers here. They are also capable of rational arguments and not those of emotion and opinion. That is why I spend more time at TBP. Slinger and MC just spew nonsense. They are legit parrots for the left wing media. Incapable of having a discussion. All those hating on TBP don't even go frequent TBP, so not sure why they think they have any legitimate say in the topic. 

I'd agree.  Slinger and MC can never carry a debate.  It's a shit show right away...or crickets.  I don't bother anymore....with many of them at all.  I just throw shit back immediately.  TBP is just slow usually.

30 minutes ago, Dave said:

A few of you idiots got sand in your taints....so you needed your safe place...

And actually...one of the 1st posts on the old tbp was a guy sayin...it was nice to have a site that wolfie cant come on. :lol:

I bet that shit before the final "straw" was an epic meltdown.  Sorry I missed it.

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think Dave is some kind of asshole,but there is a small part of me that likes him?:lmao:

:lol:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd agree.  Slinger and MC can never carry a debate.  It's a shit show right away...or crickets.  I don't bother anymore....with many of them at all.  I just throw shit back immediately.  TBP is just slow usually.

I bet that shit before the final "straw" was an epic meltdown.  Sorry I missed it.

:lol:

It wasnt really much...it was mostly one guy crying....

Edited by Dave

28 minutes ago, Dave said:

Always do. :bc:

You and I usually do too and we always seem to be able to respect each other , and to tell you the truth , I've always enjoyed that .   So please don't lump me in with all of that horse shit , you know it's not true and you know that I don't like it .   :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

You and I usually do too and we always seem to be able to respect each other , and to tell you the truth , I've always enjoyed that .   So please don't lump me in with all of that horse shit , you know it's not true and you know that I don't like it .   :bc:

I didnt lump you in...sorry you took it that way. :bc:

• Like 1

I really don't understand this us against them bullshit. To tell you the truth, I wish there never was a split. I enjoyed reading just about everyone's posts on the old FS. Well, everyone except that SnowRider fella, he was just an asshole :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I really don't understand this us against them bullshit. To tell you the truth, I wish there never was a split. I enjoyed reading just about everyone's posts on the old FS. Well, everyone except that SnowRider fella, he was just an asshole :lol:

no kidding.  Most of us have moved on.  Just don't be a dick.  :bc:   This IMG_1003.thumb.jpg.df44003a3297617240de79cad096cd58.jpgIMG_1006.thumb.jpg.d9ebe647f8300fd5c67219475b62ced8.jpg what Legend, me and my bro did today...follow moose tracks.....good times

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

no kidding.  Most of us have moved on.  Just don't be a dick.  :bc:   This IMG_1003.thumb.jpg.df44003a3297617240de79cad096cd58.jpgIMG_1006.thumb.jpg.d9ebe647f8300fd5c67219475b62ced8.jpg what Legend, me and my bro did today...follow moose tracks.....good times

I followed a groomer with my drone, LOL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I followed a groomer with my drone, LOL.

Good stuff.  I want one of those bastards that will automatically follow us around all day....that would be awesome :lol::bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I want one of those bastards that will automatically follow us around all day....that would be awesome :lol::bc: 

They have a 'follow me' mode, but batteries only last about 20 minutes.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good stuff.  I want one of those bastards that will automatically follow us around all day....that would be awesome :lol::bc: 

Smails and f7bhent would need submarines

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What about the bumper pull? :dunno:

:dunno:

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh really....

Lol forgot what you posted....?

I don't just grow weed. That takes up like 15 hours a week of my time. I've been doing that a lot longer than organic chemistry, though. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

I don't just grow weed. That takes up like 15 hours a week of my time. I've been doing that a lot longer than organic chemistry, though. 

Oh... So what do you use o-chem for? Personal curiosity? So you read some blog posts on it. Really got a grip on that subject from blog posts and Wikipedia huh? Lol, high school diploma o-chemist Moto. Brilliant. But do feel free to try to talk your way out of being a fraud some more...

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh... So what do you use o-chem for? Personal curiosity? So you read some blog posts on it. Really got a grip on that subject from blog posts and Wikipedia huh? Lol, high school diploma o-chemist Moto. Brilliant. But do feel free to try to talk your way out of being a fraud some more...

562.png

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like pretty good snow there still.  We have shit snow now.  Hoping it softens up some in April.  Might get some spring riding in.  

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

pawn.jpg