Check your account email address ×

Come on Neal , you can do it

• Platinum Contributing Member

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JP has the data.  Go watch it.

When did you ever see athletes collapsing with heart issues etc prior to this.

It started after the vax.

Ah no.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So if an average of 10 per year before, but now say 500, there is nothing to see.

Good job Schultz.

Link of 500 athletes collapsing please after 2020.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JP has the data.  Go watch it.

When did you ever see athletes collapsing with heart issues etc prior to this.

It started after the vax.

That is not true at all.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You must have missed it(so did I) the 7th inning stretch is no longer for stretching, it's for carrying out all the dead players that piled up during the game so far.

They are dropping like flies.  Don't even need to wait for the stretch.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

So nothing.

:bc:

As always.  He's never posted a link with any facts that ever backs up what he states.  So amusing that he can be that lost.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is not true at all.

Irv just posted a clip that shows the insurance data source and military database reporting massive death increases and disabilities, cancers, Bell's, paralysis, etc in the Fauci Stepping Down thread.  Its not new, but it shows the same.

What could it be from starting in 2021, what changed?

Take a good look Ok.:bc:

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They are dropping like flies.  Don't even need to wait for the stretch.

As always.  He's never posted a link with any facts that ever backs up what he states.  So amusing that he can be that lost.

Irv post this, I like the JP one as well. 

Care to comment?   We are not talking about one or two random deaths or increases in cancers here.  

The denial is really getting quite embarrassing at this point.

7 minutes ago, irv said:

"It's amazing how many people don't question anything" The power fake/false news can have over some people.

I question everything.AC  has yet to provide links for many of his statements.

I'll continue to take anything he says as bullshit.

Edited by Steve753

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I question everything.AC  has yet to provide links for many of his statements.

I'll continue to take anything he says as bullshit.

But you will continue to believe anything the fake news tells you.  Guess what causes shortness of breath, fireworks.

All the media said it so it must be true, but they left out he needed a defib.

American League MVP candidate Yordan Álvarez was transported to an Atlanta-area hospital during Friday night’s game between the Astros and the Braves after abruptly leaving the field when he began to feel ill.

Houston manager Dusty Baker said after his team’s 6–2 loss that Álvarez was experiencing shortness of breath, which was exacerbated by smoke in the air after the Braves shot off fireworks at Truist Park.

“He’s being analyzed by the doctors,” Baker said, per ESPN. “They said all his vitals are good. He’s feeling normal but he still has to see our doctor. He was just, he had shortness of breath, and then when they shot the fireworks off, the smoke kind of made it worse.”

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But you will continue to believe anything the fake news tells you.  Guess what causes shortness of breath, fireworks.

All the media said it so it must be true, but they left out he needed a defib.

American League MVP candidate Yordan Álvarez was transported to an Atlanta-area hospital during Friday night’s game between the Astros and the Braves after abruptly leaving the field when he began to feel ill.

Houston manager Dusty Baker said after his team’s 6–2 loss that Álvarez was experiencing shortness of breath, which was exacerbated by smoke in the air after the Braves shot off fireworks at Truist Park.

“He’s being analyzed by the doctors,” Baker said, per ESPN. “They said all his vitals are good. He’s feeling normal but he still has to see our doctor. He was just, he had shortness of breath, and then when they shot the fireworks off, the smoke kind of made it worse.”

So people didnt feel ill sometimes before covid vaccines?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So people didnt feel ill sometimes before covid vaccines?

You linked one person who dropped on the fieldback some time ago, that's fine and it happens, but its quite ignorant to use that as an explanation to support the massive numbers today after getting vaxxed.

Healthy young professional athletes people dropping from too much exercise.:lol:

But it will soon be the norm.

It happens so often in the MLB that this is the first AC could find. Remember the NBA and NHL seasons that just finished a few months ago? Lucky they didn’t have to cancel the season with so many out. I know the Twins here in MN are having a hard time fielding a team, same issue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You linked one person who dropped on the fieldback some time ago, that's fine and it happens, but its quite ignorant to use that as an explanation to support the massive numbers today after getting vaxxed.

Healthy young professional athletes people dropping from too much exercise.:lol:

But it will soon be the norm.

I linked 3. Could've linked numerous more. I asked you 4 times for one measly link yesterday and you couldn't even do that.

Now tell me,  why in the fuck would anyone take you seriously?

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Glad you see your ignorance in using your handful of doctors that died as an explanation to explain anything.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Irv post this, I like the JP one as well. 

Care to comment?   We are not talking about one or two random deaths or increases in cancers here.  

The denial is really getting quite embarrassing at this point.

Glad to comment if you have the brains and capability to summarize what you would like to take out of the link.  Not interested in wasting the time it would take to click on it myself.  Discussion is between us on the forum, not the person in the video.  Plus it is way more amusing to see you try to summarize as you have NEVER done it successfully yet.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Glad to comment if you have the brains and capability to summarize what you would like to take out of the link.  Not interested in wasting the time it would take to click on it myself.  Discussion is between us on the forum, not the person in the video.  Plus it is way more amusing to see you try to summarize as you have NEVER done it successfully yet.  

It won't come from CNN so you'll be afraid to open it.