Check your account email address ×

How would reelecting Biden or Trump be better for all/any of us?

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden’s staff is very good and there’s something to say for continuity. Trumps staff was replaced every few weeks or months and nothing productive comes from that.

Funny way to say no one is being held accountable....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden’s staff is very good and there’s something to say for continuity. Trumps staff was replaced every few weeks or months and nothing productive comes from that.

Wait, you think Bidens staff has been productive?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Actually no. He lost the popular vote, both times. 

Although it would be nice to see Trump win, it would be another 4 yrs of chaos. Let DeSantis run and the rest is history.

You seem like a nice guy and you’re free to believe that.  I think the d party cheated like fuck and it was a well oiled corrupt machine that got him elected.  Trump was elected the first time in an electoral rout, because the country was sick of career politicians.  So we’re now supposed to believe that with 4 years of phony investigations the country suddenly wanted to elect a 47 yr career politician dementia patient, whose party pushed those lies and whose approval ratings dipped into the 40s or 30s less than a yr in?  Go for it.  i’m not buying it.  Do you ever question the motives of people who need to cheat and lie to win?  they basically accused Trump of treason for four years, when in fact they are guilty of the crime for the mere fact of pushing those lies.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You seem like a nice guy and you’re free to believe that.  I think the d party cheated like fuck and it was a well oiled corrupt machine that got him elected.  Trump was elected the first time in an electoral rout, because the country was sick of career politicians.  So we’re now supposed to believe that with 4 years of phony investigations the country suddenly wanted to elect a 47 yr career politician dementia patient, whose party pushed those lies and whose approval ratings dipped into the 40s or 30s less than a yr in?  Go for it.  i’m not buying it.

I wanna see good hard proof that they cheated. In my heart I think they did, but I want to see concrete evidence. 

Like I've said many times, the biggest difference between a Republican and a Democrat is the democrats will stick together no matter what. Imo that makes them horrible people.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Funny way to say no one is being held accountable....

If Biden was the least bit coherent and had a basic idea of what was going on around him things might be different

Trump as the president was pretty mediocre but he was like the first president in 50 years to not start a war and he made a decent Supreme Court 

If the two choices are Biden and trump, trump is absolutely better 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

He didn't start a huge war grift with Russia

Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was potus imo.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You seem like a nice guy and you’re free to believe that.  I think the d party cheated like fuck and it was a well oiled corrupt machine that got him elected.  Trump was elected the first time in an electoral rout, because the country was sick of career politicians.  So we’re now supposed to believe that with 4 years of phony investigations the country suddenly wanted to elect a 47 yr career politician dementia patient, whose party pushed those lies and whose approval ratings dipped into the 40s or 30s less than a yr in?  Go for it.  i’m not buying it.  Do you ever question the motives of people who need to cheat and lie to win?  they basically accused Trump of treason for four years, when in fact they are guilty of the crime for the mere fact of pushing those lies.

They cheated with the help of the RINO's like Liz cause they never wanted him.  Trump eviscerated 13 primary contenders to win the nod for the republican's and was hated by many in his own party.  Now that same party is getting ripped apart and being rebuilt from the grassroots.  Not sure why some can't see that or welcomes it.  

2000mules alone shows how the election was stolen, but likely one of many ways to cheat.

Heck even Biden spitted out they had the most elaborate voter fraud scheme back in Oct 2020, but nobody picked up on that.  All the signs are there.

Just needs to open ones eyes and take a hard look.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They cheated with the help of the RINO's like Liz cause they never wanted him.  Trump eviscerated 13 primary contenders to win the nod for the republican's and was hated by many in his own party.  Now that same party is getting ripped apart and being rebuilt from the grassroots.  Not sure why some can't see that or welcomes it.  

2000mules alone shows how the election was stolen, but likely one of many ways to cheat.

Heck even Biden spitted out they had the most elaborate voter fraud scheme back in Oct 2020, but nobody picked up on that.  All the signs are there.

Just needs to open ones eyes and take a hard look.

You do know the guy behind 2000 Mules is a convicted criminal.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Oh sorry did I insult your lord and saviour 

I didn't see you insult Elvis, but I accept your apology.

:bc:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Biden is looking really good for reelection . Guy is sharp! 

I was reading an article the other day.
A new Joe Biden emerges in avatar sunglasses, fresh off a series of wins, laying right wing rumors of his poor mental health to rest.  :lol: