Check your account email address ×

You following the mi governor "kidnapping" trial??

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And when you continue to believe said liar it just shows how much of a dumbass you are.  Your flock lies to you multiple times a day yet you still drink their Kool aid.

Look, guys. If Biden says we're not gonna be in a recession, then we're not. He's never been wrong before. Come on, man.

“ anyone making less than 400 thousand a year won’t pay higher taxes, he lied. 

An excise tax hike on household items that was buried in President Joe Biden’s $1 trillion infrastructure package last year went into effect on July 1, according to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

At the notion that his administration’s policies were responsible for the  record-high gas prices, the president reportedly bristled. 

"If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy." 

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre later Thursday to explain Biden’s inflation comments, noting that the U.S. has higher inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy and Saudi Arabia. 

The latest figures on inflation for these countries indicate the following: Germany at 7.9%, France at 5.2%, Japan at 2.5%, India at 7.04%, Canada and Italy at 6.8%, and Saudi Arabia at 2.2%. Meanwhile, data released last week showed that U.S. inflation rose in May to a four-decade high of 8.6%.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters in a press briefing on Tuesday that Biden’s administration believes “the economy is in a better place than it has been Jean-Pierre: "What we're trying to say is that the economy is in a better place than it has been historically."

Not only do voters reject this lie, but so do the facts. Inflation in the U.S. has reached record highs nearly every month recently as the supply-chain crisis and national staffing shortage drag on. Since Biden assumed office, gas prices have more than doubled.

There’s also a baby formula shortage that began when Biden’s Food and Drug Administration shut down a plant. It took months for the White House to address the critical crisis that left several young children and babies hospitalized.

Biden Says Deficit Cut Under Him Will Be Largest in History

“The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projected that the deficit will fall by $1.7 trillion this year – the largest reduction in history,” Biden wrote in his WSJ op-ed.

That’s a misleading claim, however, that doesn’t capture just how huge Biden’s budget deficit remains. History shows that this year’s $1 trillion deficit will be “the 7th worst on record.”g

Biden Repeats Putin Price Hike Lie

“The price at the pump is elevated in large part because Russian oil, gas, and refining capacity are off the market,” Biden wrote in his inflation article in the Wall Street Journal.

Gas prices started rising long before the Russia Ukraine war. When Biden assumed office and waged a war on domestic oil and gas production by shutting down drilling and pipelines, gasoline prices rose significantly. From Biden’s inauguration to the week Russia invaded Ukraine, gas prices in the U.S. rose from $2.38 per gallon to $3.53 per gallon.

1.    TAX VOTE: Biden said McCain voted “the exact same way” as Obama to increase taxes on Americans earning just $42,000, but McCain DID NOT VOTE THAT WAY.

2.    AHMEDINIJAD MEETING: Joe Biden lied when he said that Barack Obama never said that he would sit down unconditionally with Mahmoud Ahmedinijad of Iran. Barack Obama did say specifically, and Joe Biden attacked him for it.

3.    OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING: Biden said, “Drill we must.” But Biden has opposed offshore drilling and even compared offshore drilling to “raping” the Outer Continental Shelf.”

4.    TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field. John McCain opposed a bill that included a timeline, that the President of the United States had already said he would veto regardless of it’s passage.

5.    OPPOSING CLEAN COAL: Biden says he’s always been for clean coal, but he just told a voter that he is against clean coal and any new coal plants in America and has a record of voting against clean coal and coal in the U.S. Senate.

6.    ALERNATIVE ENERGY VOTES: According to FactCheck.org, Biden is exaggerating and overstating John McCain’s record voting for alternative energy when he says he voted against it 23 times.

7.    HEALTH INSURANCE: Biden falsely said McCain will raise taxes on people's health insurance coverage -- they get a tax credit to offset any tax hike. Independent fact checkers have confirmed this attack is false

8.    OIL TAXES: Biden falsely said Palin supported a windfall profits tax in Alaska -- she reformed the state tax and revenue system, it's not a windfall profits tax.

9.    AFGHANISTAN / GEN. MCKIERNAN COMMENTS: Biden said that top military commander in Iraq said the principles of the surge could not be applied to Afghanistan, but the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force Gen. David D. McKiernan said that there were principles of the surge strategy, including working with tribes, that could be applied in Afghanistan.

10. REGULATION: Biden falsely said McCain weakened regulation -- he actually called for more regulation on Fannie and Freddie.

11. IRAQ: When Joe Biden lied when he said that John McCain was “dead wrong on Iraq”, because Joe Biden shared the same vote to authorize the war and differed on the surge strategy where they John McCain has been proven right.

12. TAX INCREASES : Biden said Americans earning less than $250,000 wouldn’t see higher taxes, but the Obama-Biden tax plan would raise taxes on individuals making $200,000 or more. 

13. BAILOUT: Biden said the economic rescue legislation matches the four principles that Obama laid out, but in reality it doesn’t meet two of the four principles that Obama outlined on Sept. 19, which were that it include an emergency economic stimulus package, and that it be part of “part of a globally coordinated effort with our partners in the G-20.”

14. REAGAN TAX RATES: Biden is wrong in saying that under Obama, Americans won't pay any more in taxes then they did under Reagan.

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.

There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess

Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”

Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate

On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war

On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’." 

He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that

In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

Biden said that from the start, the Second Amendment "limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own."

The Second Amendment limited government power, not the rights of individuals. Laws at the time that limited firearm ownership were primarily racist, aimed at controlling Black people and Native Americans. 

Broadly, gun regulation came decades after passage of the Second Amendment when gun technology changed. The first national gun regulation law did not rely on the Second Amendment.

We rate Biden’s claim False.

He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

The White House recently tweeted that when President Joe Biden took office, "there was no vaccine available." After widespread pushback on social media, it retracted the claim.

On May 12, the White House’s official Twitter account sent a tweet that said in part that "when President Biden took office … there was no vaccine available" for COVID-19.

On May 13, the White House walked back its original statement, tweeting, "We previously misstated that vaccines were unavailable in January 2021. We should have said that they were not widely available. Vaccines became available far before the president came into office.

Biden said he used to drive a tractor trailer.

There is no record that he did, and his comments in the past suggest that at most, he was given the chance to drive one at some point. His reference to a summer job suggests that he was referring to his time as a bus driver, not a truck driver.

We rate this claim False.

President Joe Biden told an audience in North Carolina on Thursday that he was a “full professor” for four years at the University of Pennsylvania, a claim that appears to be in contrast with the evidence. It appears Biden did not teach a single ongoing course during this time. He did, however, make at least nine appearances on behalf of the university, according to the Daily Pennsylvanian.

United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

Biden over 71 executive orders and counting….

Joe Biden claimed twice recently that he met with Parkland, Florida, shooting survivors when he was vice president, despite the fact that he was already out of office when the attack took place.

“I hope you won’t hold it against me, but I am a hard-coal miner, anthracite coal, Scranton, Pennsylvania,” Biden said. “It’s nice to be back in coal country. It’s a different accent [in Virginia], but it’s the same deal. We were taught that our faith and our family was the only really important thing, and our faith and our family informed everything we did.

In 2004, Biden acknowledged that he did not have family members who worked in mining

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Once again you just talk and assign positions to hear yourself talk…where have I put my faith in the FBI you jabbering jabronie…FFS you and Woolie must be related.🤣

Would you like to issue a statement.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure….Go fuck yourself!🤣👍🏼

The same FBI in J6 and Trump raid.

There were over 20 FBI agents inciting violence on J6.

None of this reported by fake news.  Keep looking like the fool.

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

You fell for collusion hard 

Remember when Smales thought the Hunter Biden laptop was fake cause it was factchecked by his sources.

How did that work out for him?  Yet he still goes to the same sources after constantly evolving the facts and proven to be liars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when Smales thought the Hunter Biden laptop was fake cause it was factchecked by his sources.

How did that work out for him?  Yet he still goes to the same sources after constantly evolving the facts and proven to be liars.

I have a hard time with jimmy because he does come off as a nice person but he falls for every narrative so hard 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I have a hard time with jimmy because he does come off as a nice person but he falls for every narrative so hard 

Some people are afraid to take a stance on a topic without the msm backing.  Group think tends to do that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

The radical left: yeah ok the FBI are using their powers politically in the whitmer case 

also the radical left: the FBI would NEVER abuse their powers with trump

Ding ding ding

54 minutes ago, ACE said:

You fell for collusion hard 

A collusion tard if you will

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

You know it is bad when the local media is staying away.  The last time they were frothing from the mouth.  

No kidding! I didn't even know they were trying again. I hadn't heard it on the local morning news. What a colossal waste of time and money. Should be immediately dismissed along with Whitmer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All I did was say that this Whitmer trial is a joke and that of course these two were set up and here you are rambling on and on and on yet again and assigning  me positions…I guess if that’s how a self proclaimed expert with high level sources  gets through the day on a sled site  then have at it.👊🏻😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All I did was say that this Whitmer trial is a joke and that of course these two were set up and here you are rambling on and on and on yet again and assigning  me positions…I guess if that’s how a self proclaimed expert with high level sources  gets through the day on a sled site  then have at it.👊🏻😂

Is it possible that all the fbi attacks on trump are political 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

any video coverage of that?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same fbi is under a criminal investigation for their fabrication of evidence in the Russia collusion and this unit raided Trump.  But you can trust them.  Are you a retard.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ill just drop these here....:pc:

Oooops  "conspiracy" JT called it ....poor MC, smales and spin. 

:bc:

just for context.  When this was originally going on Whitmer was in huge political trouble.  People were turning on her big time. They were standing up to her tyranny.  With social media coverage they could not squash the pictures of hordes of people swarming the state capital.  The Whitmer administration made a half ass attempt to blame Nazis. It was quickly debunked as fraud. They lifted pictures from a rally out west and tried to play it off as the capital protesters. The FBI arrests were a winner. Completely scared people and shut down any public display of contention. Anytime someone would speak out against her the media would quickly question whether the person was inciting violence against her. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look at Darren Beatty of Revolver news.  He broke the fbi story at Whitmore and Ray Apps on J6.  At the time you thought that was bogus.

So nothing.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same fbi is under a criminal investigation for their fabrication of evidence in the Russia collusion and this unit raided Trump.  But you can trust them.  Are you a retard.

Blah, blah, blah….

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:bc:

just for context.  When this was originally going on Whitmer was in huge political trouble.  People were turning on her big time. They were standing up to her tyranny.  With social media coverage they could not squash the pictures of hordes of people swarming the state capital.  The Whitmer administration made a half ass attempt to blame Nazis. It was quickly debunked as fraud. They lifted pictures from a rally out west and tried to play it off as the capital protesters. The FBI arrests were a winner. Completely scared people and shut down any public display of contention. Anytime someone would speak out against her the media would quickly question whether the person was inciting violence against her. 

Yep but apparently the go to here is to dig up almost two year old threads and spike the ball.

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

Is it possible the FBI attacks on trump are politically motivated 

No doubt they are and if it was the other way around, you'd be perfectly OK with it.