Check your account email address ×

Trumper dead in cornfield.

Unfounded lol 

Fucking frauds 

Unfounded attacks on the integrity of the FBI erode respect for the rule of law and are a grave disservice to the men and women who sacrifice so much to protect others. Violence and threats against law enforcement, 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Unfounded lol 

Fucking frauds 

Unfounded attacks on the integrity of the FBI erode respect for the rule of law and are a grave disservice to the men and women who sacrifice so much to protect others. Violence and threats against law enforcement, 

He’s dead. 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wtf is mentally wrong with white people?

130 million Americans—54% of adults between the ages of 16 and 74 years old—lack proficiency in literacy, essentially reading below the equivalent of a sixth-grade level. 

https://map.barbarabush.org/

He brought a nail gun to a gun fight. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He brought a nail gun to a gun fight. :lol: 

maybe he saw Mel Gibson or Daniel Craig do it 

that only works in tight quarters and near hand to hand combat

Oh well, another brainwashed dumb cracker from Ohio is dead, no real loss

• Gold Member

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe he saw Mel Gibson or Daniel Craig do it 

that only works in tight quarters and near hand to hand combat

Oh well, another brainwashed dumb cracker from Ohio is dead, no real loss

Brainwashed dumb cracker huh? 9_9 More like the Guy most likely suffered from serious mental illness and was on some sort of medication once again like all these shooters...

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Brainwashed dumb cracker huh? 9_9 More like the Guy most likely suffered from serious mental illness and was on some sort of medication once again like all these shooters...

I've spent time in Ohio

I'll stick with my initial assertion until proven otherwise

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

oh, failed to mention that it's obvious he needs an assault rifle... because 2nd, well armed militia and such.  wonder how many more socially conflicted zombie cult45'ers are about to go off. 

it's sad really....

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh, failed to mention that it's obvious he needs an assault rifle... because 2nd, well armed militia and such.  wonder how many more socially conflicted zombie cult45'ers are about to go off. 

it's sad really....

It actually is sad that this person thought this was a viable option.  It's also sad that you can sit (wherever you are) and judge someone from afar who was clearly broken and whittle everything down to "Trumper, assault rifle, and socially conflicted zombie cult45'ers".

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's sad really....

"Assault Rifle":lol:

You dont even know what he had yet it could be a pellet gun or a 22. Why did he shoot a nail gun if he had a AR15? Never says if He shot the rifle.... Only thing the article wrote is just like every other news article says nowadays a "AR-15-style rifle" and that hooked ya.  ...the article then says he "held it up before fleeing" and "shots were fired from suspects vehicle" then it says and I quote

"The suspect later raised a firearm toward law enforcement and shots were fired by officers on the scene. The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene, OSP said." 

Your assumptions are typical ....Go ahead Eat it up. The propaganda is working. FBI, AR15.  Its got all the Key Words for the Sheep following the Script....Story sounds made up for crips sake its written so bad.  :lol: :pc:

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wtf is mentally wrong with white people?

Not a Peep from You or Spin when a Black dude from Chicago or a Mexican dude from Cali pulls a Gun at the Cops and gets killed every other week...

No its just those damn Trumper, Redneck, Cracker, 45 Sons o bitches that are so mentally unstable goddamnit!! We gotta stop the AR15's and Militias!!! :lol:

B652F6B3-492C-45DD-9245-13FB9040C0B9.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Not a Peep from You or Spin when a Black dude from Chicago or a Mexican dude from Cali pulls a Gun at the Cops and gets killed every other week...

No its just those damn Trumper, Redneck, Cracker, 45 Sons o bitches that are so mentally unstable goddamnit!! We gotta stop the AR15's and Militias!!! :lol:

B652F6B3-492C-45DD-9245-13FB9040C0B9.jpeg

Amazing what a racist piece of shit you can be towards one race and it is socially acceptable in today’s climate. 

we were in Grand Rapids couple weeks back.  4 of us having drinks and our friend is talking with the bartender.  She asked her how she liked the area. Her response was she didn’t like it …. too white.  :lol:
can you imagine the stink if you were an employee of an establishment  and said the city sucked because too many blacks lived there?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Amazing what a racist piece of shit you can be towards one race and it is socially acceptable in today’s climate. 

we were in Grand Rapids couple weeks back.  4 of us having drinks and our friend is talking with the bartender.  She asked her how she liked the area. Her response was she didn’t like it …. too white.  :lol:
can you imagine the stink if you were an employee of an establishment  and said the city sucked because too many blacks lived there?  

Always one sided. From race to party affiliation. Dem gets away with murder lying cheating whatever..The right blows a smelly fart and the left wants a civil war.. It will never change.. look at the fucks that post here.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The frustration with the FBI by the "suspect" is understandable. Im sure there are many like him that feel the same but won't act on it.......unfortunately:lol:....now I kinda know how Moto feels....I hate the entire FBI and DOJ.as much as he hates cops

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Curious to know about how old this miserable broad is?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Curious to know about how old this miserable broad is?

I would guess she was in her late 20’s . 
Not a kid.  She was more than a bartender because they have a bar down by us that she said she traveled back and forth to. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not a kid.  She was more than a bartender because they have a bar down by us that she said she traveled back and forth to. 

Gen Z..

Just as I figured 

They are a big problem in this country..

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Pete said:

Gen Z..

Just as I figured 

They are a big problem in this country..

Everybody is a big problem in this country except for you Petey Boy…you’re just a regular positive ray of sunshine! 🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everybody is a big problem in this country except for you Petey Boy…you’re just a regular positive ray of sunshine! 🤣

Fuck off dough boy.. go drink some acetone

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Was she a White bitch?  :lol:

If She was black I totally get it honestly and doesnt even bother me but usually its a pasty spoiled white bitch with no kids talking about racism she never experienced or witnessed 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Was she a White bitch?  :lol:

If She was black I totally get it honestly and doesnt even bother me but usually its a pasty spoiled white bitch with no kids talking about racism she never experienced or witnessed 

Absolutely. Still living with her folks,  I am  guessing a lesbian. :lol:

• Haha 1