Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The bobbling rear end zone catch one was a legitimate point.  That could have gone either way.  The run and dive wasn't close.

Neal

LOL, the "bobbling" was nothing more than the ball moving a couple inches between his arms and his body, if that's not control of a football then there's a ridiculous expectation of what control of the football means. 

Not to mention it was called a catch on the field so in order for it to be overturned there would have to be overwhelming evidence showing otherwise, which there was not. Both times he opened his trap before he considered the facts. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure Brady has many years left. I would expect them to win the AFC East ( sorry @Kivalo ) but I'm not sure they have many more AFC titles left with Brady at the helm. It was a great run though. And to think I thought Jim Kelly's Bills would never be matched even though they never won a ring :bc:

With both coordinaters gone next yr I think if Brady has a 9-7 season he will call it a wrap.

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The bobbling rear end zone catch one was a legitimate point.  That could have gone either way.  The run and dive wasn't close.

Neal

No , it wasn't. It was obvious he made a football move , thereby becoming a runner.

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Collinsworth is probably the second best announcer behind Doc Emrick.  You crazy.

Neal

OMG, Collinsworth was a complete douche nozzle last night, NBC and the NFL should kick him to the curb.

43 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

With both coordinaters gone next yr I think if Brady has a 9-7 season he will call it a wrap.

McDaniels staying was the rumor last night. He should get the associate head coach job and then bill and Tom can retire next year

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was surprised at Collingsworth last night. he was one of the few who gave eagles a chance, previous to the game.

Did you hear him before that last Eagles FG....fuck he sure sounded like he wanted the dude to miss.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm thinking it was a lot more to it then that. Fuck they had badamosi in there in a dime.

Of course there is and it will come out eventually...the fact that he gave that reason is typical Belichick and assinine.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm thinking it was a lot more to it then that. Fuck they had badamosi in there in a dime.

X2, although it's hard to believe belichick wouldn't do anything to win a game. so I'd be very surprised if was some disciplinary action or something.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

OMG, Collinsworth was a complete douche nozzle last night, NBC and the NFL should kick him to the curb.

can't stand collinsworth and i hope that the romo of week 1-13 comes back because they last few weeks of romo wasn't great and all season long he was the best  

Congrats to Philly. The Pats defense sucked all night as Philly seemed like they made every 3rd down they wanted. The Pats offense was awesome as usual and took you to the last few seconds of the game. .... good game!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Congrats to Philly. The Pats defense sucked all night as Philly seemed like they made every 3rd down they wanted. The Pats offense was awesome as usual and took you to the last few seconds of the game. .... good game!

It was a good game but the pats d played with little enthusiasm. Like it was a sunday 1 pm game against Cleavland or something.