Check your account email address ×

We are going to combat inflation by spending $700 billion and raising everyone's taxes

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

One put tax cuts in for EVERYONE, these are only give aways for people that follow an agenda....their voters.

Trump tax cuts weren’t for Everyone.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its the same as republican spending. They say its for something righteous but really they are stealing it. 

I am not giving them a pass, but at least I know I will not vote for someone who I know is going to spend, even though I don't want it.

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Solar tax credit, home efficiency upgrades credits, and EV credits for those that qualify and buy a qualifying vehicle etc etc etc

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/us-auto-trade-group-warns-ev-tax-proposal-would-make-70-ineligible-2022-08-05/

:lol2:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Let me get this straight.  You would rather just vote for the people who claim they want to spend spend spend?  That is some ass backwards logic.

What’s backwards is how fucking retarded you’d have to be to get that from what I posted. I’ve never voted for a dem and never will. Fucking stupid cunt 

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just more tax cuts for some.  It’s like Trump tax cuts but on steroids.

It's not a tax cut if they are paying somebody for your free stuff. That's a subsidy and it's what they are raising your income taxes for so they can give it to the companies they are invested in. Aka theft. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Solar tax credit, home efficiency upgrades credits, and EV credits for those that qualify and buy a qualifying vehicle etc etc etc

Govt shouldn't be paying for it.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not giving them a pass, but at least I know I will not vote for someone who I know is going to spend, even though I don't want it.

If the spending was aimed at helping the average American get ahead, you would see the benefits over the long term.  This is a self serving grift that just leaves them the bill.

Laughing at those who are still playing sides.:lol:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's not a tax cut if they are paying somebody for your free stuff. That's a subsidy and it's what they are raising your income taxes for so they can give it to the companies they are invested in. Aka theft. 

Tax credits are tax cuts

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Trump tax cuts weren’t for Everyone.  

Did you notice that they did not reverse the Trump tax cuts for corporations and billionaires? They raised everyone's taxes who gets a paycheck. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  

Let’s say you buy a new Silverado 1500 WT for a business.  Any tax implications or benefits for buying, depreciating, deducting such vehicle from taxes owed by business.  That is not a subsidy….  That is just a tax credit or deduction.  That is all

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did you notice that they did not reverse the Trump tax cuts for corporations and billionaires? They raised everyone's taxes who gets a paycheck. 

Trump’s tax cuts on everybody expire pretty soon.  Not that they were much of any tax cuts on many individuals but rather tax increases.  Yes business tax cuts were permanent 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Let’s say you buy a new Silverado 1500 WT for a business.  Any tax implications or benefits for buying, depreciating, deducting such vehicle from taxes owed by business.  That is not a subsidy….  That is just a tax credit or deduction.  That is all

When it goes above and beyond normal deductions then its a subsidy.  No different than farm subsidies.   If it has to be "paid for" by special legislation its not normal accounting activities. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When it goes above and beyond normal deductions then its a subsidy.  No different than farm subsidies.   If it has to be "paid for" by special legislation its not normal accounting activities. 

Every tax credit and deduction, for individuals and business comes from legislation.  Is business write off’s, deductions and credits subsidies?

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member

87,000 new IRS agents will get to keep a sharp eye on all of us small business owners.  80 billion in extra funding for the IRS.  How the fuck has no one mentioned that yet?  87,000 NEW IRS AGENTS TO TARGET SMALL BUSINESS.  THATS PRO BUSINESS POLICY RIGHT HERE AND YOU DEFEND THIS SHIT YOU CUCK BOHICA????

Just now, BOHICA said:

Every tax credit and deduction, for individuals and business comes from legislation.  Is business write off’s, deductions and credits subsidies?

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, poopooforme said:

87,000 new IRS agents will get to keep a sharp eye on all of us small business owners.  80 billion in extra funding for the IRS.  How the fuck has no one mentioned that yet?  87,000 NEW IRS AGENTS TO TARGET SMALL BUSINESS.  THATS PRO BUSINESS POLICY RIGHT HERE AND YOU DEFEND THIS SHIT YOU CUCK BOHICA????

Just pay what you owe as a business and you have nothing to worry about.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

And you know that is pure bullshit.  You don't own a business or been audited before?  Its pure hell.  You do everything right and they still try and burn you at the stake.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If you want less of something, tax it. If you want more of it, subsidize it.

That is all.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My wife, the former IRS agent, laughs in your general direction... :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yes and No.....all likely come from legislation but not all require a specific bill to pay for them.

Small business' had a significant accounting change a few years back.   It changed our taxes significantly if you did it but there were not funds set aside to pay for said changes.    

https://www.thetaxadviser.com/issues/2022/may/new-accounting-method-change-procedures-small-business-taxpayers.html  

Just now, BOHICA said:

So business write-offs are subsidies

Call it whatever you want... democrats change the definition of words all day long.

Less... tax. More.. subsidize.

• Like 2