We are going to combat inflation by spending $700 billion and raising everyone's taxes

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If Trump were establishment would he have been raided today?

Yes , it’s a circus sideshow that keeps us focused on some tabloid level fodder instead of just how bad we’re being fucked 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

See above Mortimer 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes , it’s a circus sideshow that keeps us focused on some tabloid level fodder instead of just how bad we’re being fucked 

See above Mortimer 

Yes and no Clovis.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

If trump was establishment, why did they install a 47 year political puppet in his place?  I just don't see how these members can't understand the obvious.

Because they’re just dumb.

• Gold Member
On 7/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, BOHICA said:

I’m a Republican.  Can’t say I care about carbon.  Care more about reducing taxes and using Bush EV tax credits and Trumps Solar tax credits to pay as little as possible to the government.  Dig not having to pay road taxes.  Get to use the roads for free like those that run dyed diesel or make there own gas and diesel at home 

hmmm

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You got busted on taxes haven’t you?  You seem pretty passionate about potential for more audits….

Up to a trillion a year lost due to tax cheaters.

“The U.S. government is losing some $1 trillion in unpaid taxes every year and needs more and consistent Internal Revenue Service funding to go after tax cheats”

You are a fucking bootlicker dipshit....

You keep accusing people of not paying their taxes. All while I bet the company you Slave for has done all it can in its existence to avoid paying its fair share. Then bragging about your "free energy" loophole garbage on your house, company vehicle and not paying taxes on Fuel or Roads. Hypocritical piece of shit. 

By all means keep your War against the self employed little Guys and small family businesses that already are struggling with theft by taxation. You never owned a successful business in your life and wouldn't understand the first thing about keeping it afloat. 

• Like 1

Up to a trillion a year lost due to tax cheaters.

“The U.S. government is losing some $1 trillion in unpaid taxes every year and needs more and consistent Internal Revenue Service funding to go after tax cheats”

But frivolous spending, fraud and wasteful spending are fine, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Because they’re just dumb.

Seems to always be the same people on this forum.  Always posting stories and opinion pieces, yet very rarely posting any actual free thoughts they have about the subject.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

hmmm

You are a fucking bootlicker dipshit....

You keep accusing people of not paying their taxes. All while I bet the company you Slave for has done all it can in its existence to avoid paying its fair share. Then bragging about your "free energy" loophole garbage on your house, company vehicle and not paying taxes on Fuel or Roads. Hypocritical piece of shit. 

By all means keep your War against the self employed little Guys and small family businesses that already are struggling with theft by taxation. You never owned a successful business in your life and wouldn't understand the first thing about keeping it afloat. 

I’m all about reduced taxes any legal way possible.  The more credits and deductions the better.  But if you get caught cheating the system on current laws then so be it.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:59 AM, poopooforme said:

87,000 new IRS agents will get to keep a sharp eye on all of us small business owners.  80 billion in extra funding for the IRS.  How the fuck has no one mentioned that yet?  87,000 NEW IRS AGENTS TO TARGET SMALL BUSINESS.  THATS PRO BUSINESS POLICY RIGHT HERE AND YOU DEFEND THIS SHIT YOU CUCK BOHICA????

• Gold Member

Oh this settles it then.  79 billion dollars in additional funding and they still say 870000 new employees.  Where amm I wrong??  Its just like the old saying "I am from the govt and I am here to help"........

Edited by poopooforme

On 8/9/2022 at 11:50 AM, BOHICA said:

I’m all about reduced taxes any legal way possible.  The more credits and deductions the better.  But if you get caught cheating the system on current laws then so be it.

Like Kerry, Rangel, Franken etc?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Did you vote for Kerry?

Fuck no…. My voting has been all Republican.  2 time trump voter here.  Vote straight Republican ticket from local elections to presidential election.  I did vote for a dem governor last election cause she wanted to legalize weed….   Heck my state seized a truck load of hemp not to long ago!  Lol

40 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Oh this settles it then.  79 billion dollars in additional funding and they still say 870000 new employees.  Where amm I wrong??  Its just like the old saying "I am from the govt and I am here to help"........

Ah, no.  Something like 20,000 new employees over the next 10 years, not all of which will be auditors but rather IT, customer service, etc.  Half of their current workforce is expected to retire in the next 5 years.