Time to start pooping in your pants

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

What does that have to do with the price of eggs?  I believe you can get myocarditus from it.  I believe you can get Bells Palsey from it.  Do you?  Seriously guy, indy is right about you, do you like to argue just for the sake of arguing?  I posted up facts and real world experiences and you come up with that, as a response?  wtf.

AC says the booster gives you AIDS.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know where you're going with this  :dunno:   AC has posted up link after link of credible information and Stevie keeps saying he's lying, moving goal posts.  I'm not sure I follow the logic here.

AC has been lecturing about resistance and calling alot of names so I’m asking why he didn’t talk his wife out of taking a dangerous vaccine…just curious and no malice intended.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice homoerotic reference Moe….hypocrite.

2 : expressed with or characterized by unreserved enthusiasm or conviction full-throated support/criticism a full-throated supporter/critic a full-throated defense/endorsement of the government's policies

Nice show of ignorance, idiot.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So take it up with him.  I haven't offered an opinion on it, but believe what he posted is that it can give you a variant of aids.  So quit being so obtuse, if you're going to ignore two major health issues that Ive seen and heard first hand.  And thanks for not answering my question.  Man, Neal has nothing on you with the vortex act.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So take it up with him.  I haven't offered an opinion on it, but believe what he posted is that it can give you a variant of aids.  So quit being so obtuse, if you're going to ignore two major health issues that Ive seen and heard first hand.  And thanks for not answering my question.  Man, Neal has nothing on you with the vortex act.

It's what you get when someone is 'playing for an audience'...

When all you got is an internet life...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You mean as it was discovered to do to some?  Herpes, aids, palsy, render a persons legs useless, cause major heart problems , cause blood clotting beyond what anyone has seen. And DEATH.   
thats just a few issues with these jabs.   Go ahead, Keep supporting them.  

🤮

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They are not all credible if you look into them. He puts words into people's mouths, constantly stretching truths. Why does one need to do that if one is so sure?

Bullshit.  Many if not most are very credible.  You continue to go along with what Fauci says, or ride your fence posts, it seems thats what you like to do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

2 : expressed with or characterized by unreserved enthusiasm or conviction full-throated support/criticism a full-throated supporter/critic a full-throated defense/endorsement of the government's policies

Nice show of ignorance, idiot.

Yeah I think Jim is a little too eager to post from the hip, so to speak.  "homoerotic"... wtf  :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  Many if not most are very credible.  You continue to go along with what Fauci says, or ride your fence posts, it seems thats what you like to do.

"misinformation" is his favorite line 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I think Jim is a little too eager to post from the hip, so to speak.  "homoerotic"... wtf  :lol: 

And you’re always a little too eager in your defense of Moe…

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

C'mon Jim, you could have just apologized or it was a dumb comment and I was talking to him, not you.giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No onw would have said a word had you not tried for the gotcha... just sayin'... :lol:

28 minutes ago, old indy said:

You mean as it was discovered to do to some?  Herpes, aids, palsy, render a persons legs useless, cause major heart problems , cause blood clotting beyond what anyone has seen. And DEATH.   
thats just a few issues with these jabs.   Go ahead, Keep supporting them.  

🤮

It hasn't given anyone AIDS. Vaccines have side effects. Look how many people the Polio vaccine has killed.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m guessing that you’re pretty well off financially and you like to lecture others about taking a stand and resisting. You also say that you knew the vaccines were dangerous from the beginning….you know where I’m going with this so the question is why?

No I didn't know the vaxxes were dangerous before they came out.  The public health response was what I called bs from the beginning.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It hasn't given anyone AIDS. Vaccines have side effects. Look how many people the Polio vaccine has killed.

Immune suppression is one of the biggest side effects.  Aids is another word for it.:lol:

Hitch your wagon to deepfaggot why don't you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember to do your part.  The retard side can have her.

:lol:

Holy fuck...

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well guess what.  One side is.  My take is, Fauci had a hand in experimenting with these man made viruses, and they escaped from the lab in Wuhan either intentionally or accidentally, and they all panicked.  The genie was out of the bottle.  Perhaps they realized they better do something very quickly or millions would die.  Well millions did die, and this vacc that they rushed into production is now showing to be unsafe for many.  What makes the evil is trying to mandate it, and especially to young people, who have a 99+% chance of beating it.

The vax was already made before the pandemic hit. Patents show that to be true as well. 

Funny how they did a big corona task force meeting a few months before it hit also.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They are not all credible if you look into them. He puts words into people's mouths, constantly stretching truths. Why does one need to do that if one is so sure?

Bullshit they're not.  That why you look like an idiot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Holy fuck...

The vax was already made before the pandemic hit. Patents show that to be true as well. 

Funny how they did a big corona task force meeting a few months before it hit also.

Yup.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bullshit they're not.  That why you look like an idiot.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Immune suppression is one of the biggest side effects.  Aids is another word for it.:lol:

Hitch your wagon to deepfaggot why don't you.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv/booster-shot-and-hiv

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you're really that interested.  We just cooked up some late breakfast.

:lol:

20221002_103757.jpg

Pfffft thats not Camping.  Fox News and a Camper. And you say you aint a Boomer :bc::lol: