Check your account email address ×

Rickie's off his meds again

22 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Ricky seems to be only one in the world that has a dragy read wrong every time.

i'd like to know how he got one to tell him who won a race. i didnt know they had the ability to read two sleds at once

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

i'd like to know how he got one to tell him who won a race. i didnt know they had the ability to read two sleds at once

If you have nasa connections like he does, then you can reprogram the satellites to do what you want. After his experience with satellite programming and multiple devices that receive signals, the dragy will never work and is wrong

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Screenshot_20230213_164856_Chrome.jpg

A Mod /Admin should not be taking sides especially with a paying advertisers side of things, we got our balls busted all the time for taking "Joe Shit The Rag Mans" side of things and then to close the thread after his post and not allow any more discussion or comments.............. POWER TRIP............. Sponsored by N.S.P. & V.S........... :lol::lolz: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

A Mod /Admin should not be taking sides especially with a paying advertisers side of things, we got our balls busted all the time for taking "Joe Shit The Rag Mans" side of things and then to close the thread after his post and not allow any more discussion or comments.............. POWER TRIP............. Sponsored by N.S.P. & V.S........... :lol::lolz: 

Looks like bashing and/or personal attacks in a brand specific forum to me :roflcrying:

• Haha 2

at the almighty back lake shootout last weekend, the 2 sleds running his clutching were the first 2 on the trailer.

in the video he keeps bragging about on back lake 2 sleds are running his clutch kits. lenn and his daughter. they are the 2 slowest in the videos.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Not greg b said:

If you have nasa connections like he does, then you can reprogram the satellites to do what you want. After his experience with satellite programming and multiple devices that receive signals, the dragy will never work and is wrong

i'm just a nobody, NASA doesnt call me with ideas

14 hours ago, Bontz said:

Looks like bashing and/or personal attacks in a brand specific forum to me :roflcrying:

On the bold below JMO he is in several violations of VS terms of use for Mods from the sled he rides, to commenting about the NSP thread and the UNSECURE Web Page he has listed for and about himself in his Sig line......I wonder If His Boss Joe P knows about this stuff.......... :lolz:

Oh and the one above the Bold, I guess no more HCS Polaris rides??? Terms of use violation??

HCS Terms of Use For Site Moderators

Moderators

Acting as a moderator of a forum on HardcoreSledder.com is an unofficial, volunteer role. Moderators are not employees, contractors or agents of HardcoreSledder.com or VerticalScope. VerticalScope and HardcoreSledder.com are not responsible for actions or inactions of moderators. 

If you act as a moderator, you agree that: 

• You will always act in good faith as a moderator. You should always maintain a calm and cordial demeanor as moderator.
  • You will not accept any gifts, favors or other compensation from third parties in connection with or related to your actions as a moderator.
  •  
  • You should not promote or advertise any particular product, brand or service, and should remain impartial.
  •  
  • You will comply with these Terms and Conditions of Service, along with the moderating guidelines and content policies of VerticalScope made available to you from time to time.  You will take appropriate action whenever you are notified of content that violates VerticalScope policy or promptly escalate matters to VerticalScope for review. To the extent you are uncertain about what is the appropriate action in particular circumstances, you will contact VerticalScope.
  • You are not authorized to act on behalf of VerticalScope and may not represent to others that you are authorized to act on behalf of, or otherwise bind VerticalScope. 
  • As a moderator, you may receive or have access to confidential and/or non-public information. You will not publish any of this information online or share any of this information with third parties.  You will keep this information secure and will protect this information from being accessed or seen by others.  You will not use any of this information except in connection with your role as a moderator. If you believe any of this information in your possession has been accessed inappropriately, you will promptly contact VerticalScope. You will continue to comply with the provisions in this paragraph, even after you are no longer a moderator.
  • VerticalScope may revoke your right to moderate at any time, for any reason, and may in its sole discretion, overturn any action or decision that you make.
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Screenshot_20230213_164856_Chrome.jpg

Funny when nsp sleds lose that is the narrative. But does he post that when nsp is bragging/lying about the times he has won?  I doubt it goes both ways..

• Like 1