Check your account email address ×

Reign of terror coming to an end soon..

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

And you still stand behind a guy who tried to get 11,00 votes and ask his VP to go against the constitution, so there's that.

Don’t bother…he still thinks the Iraq War was justified and a good idea.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I can see you're not cut out for honest discussions.  Probably even never occured to you to ask which happened before the other?  Good day life long partisan democrat simpleton.

“Honest Discussions”….and you are? Good god the bullshit you spew makes me laugh…thanks Woolie!🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Honest Discussions”….and you are? Good god the bullshit you spew makes me laugh…thanks Woolie!🤣🤣🤣

Wash your pussy.  It smells.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

My state to so imagine the surprise.  Dnc was working overtime to get old Joe more votes than Obama.  Lmfao yeah ok lol . I mean how can you even say it with out laughing let alone buying it 

Did you post them here?

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was only making a point about how many people believed the WMD story in the beginning compared to now, just like the voter fraud story will pass overtime as people come to their senses and realize theories and stories aren't truth.

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Honest discussion.  Claiming I still think the Iraq war was justified.  I said at the time I thought it was justified, because post 9/11 most of the American public and the world was in no mood to be threatened by a rogue dictator, so we pre empted the potential threat.  I supported it at the time, like most Americans.  After pouring billions in blood and treasure, I've stated many times since that it wasn't worth it.  It cannot be proven that there were no WMDs in a country that once had them and used them just a few years prior.  Honest discussion.  Claiming my wife got me my job which is preposterous, yet you keep spewing it when it has zero to do with the discussion at hand.   Ignoring mountains of evidence of election fuckery, but we're going to dissect a phone call after those facts, as if Trump and half the country had no basis to have doubts about the integrity of the election.  Everyone should want election integrity, one side seems to always fight against it though.   Yeah real honest discussions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Honest discussion.  Claiming I still think the Iraq war was justified.  I said at the time I thought it was justified, because post 9/11 most of the American public and the world was in no mood to be threatened by a rogue dictator, so we pre empted the potential threat.  I supported it at the time, like most Americans.  After pouring billions in blood and treasure, I've stated many times since that it wasn't worth it.  It cannot be proven that there were no WMDs in a country that once had them and used them just a few years prior.  Honest discussion.  Claiming my wife got me my job which is preposterous, yet you keep spewing it when it has zero to do with the discussion at hand.   Ignoring mountains of evidence of election fuckery, but we're going to dissect a phone call after those facts, as if Trump and half the country had no basis to have doubts about the integrity of the election.  Everyone should want election integrity, one side seems to always fight against it though.   Yeah real honest discussions.

The only time it's an honest conversation is when someone agrees with you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So when the republicans get elected the price of gas drops, inflation stops, and stonks explode. Kewl!!!

"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work and then they get elected and prove it.” 

Best quote I've read recently 

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work and then they get elected and prove it.” 

Best quote I've read recently