Check your account email address ×

No Warming in U.S. for at Least 17 Years According to Rarely Referenced Urban Heat-Free Database

Arctic sea ice was actually quite low in the 40's then grew significantly over the decades to peak in the 70's right about when they started taking satellite images of it 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Let me know when we set a fraction of cold temp records compared to the warm records being broken....again averaging more than 2 to 1 in favor of warm records being broken.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oppressive-heat-peak-northeast-115739263.html

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Let me know when we set a fraction of cold temp records compared to the warm records being broken....again averaging more than 2 to 1 in favor of warm records being broken.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oppressive-heat-peak-northeast-115739263.html

Unlikely when they take recordings over ever expanding heat islands and get false readings 

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Seriously you are going to believe China who is poised from EV and other renewables to financially take over the world.  :lol:  

Oh no costal water levels are the highest since 1980!   We are all going to die drowning.  :lol:  

Those damn 1930's. :lol:  Only 2 in the past 20 years and 1 in the past 10.  30+ states records are from prior to 1940.  

maptemps.JPG

Screenshot_2022-08-04-19-09-25.png

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Seriously you are going to believe China who is poised from EV and other renewables to financially take over the world.  :lol:  

Oh no costal water levels are the highest since 1980!   We are all going to die drowning.  :lol:  

Those damn 1930's. :lol:  Only 2 in the past 20 years and 1 in the past 10.  30+ states records are from prior to 1940.  

maptemps.JPG

Hey hey don't bitch slip people in public 

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Global warming has become a religion and there is no reasoning with the faithful.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The odds are increasing yet only 2 in 22 years.   GMAFB. :lol:  

maptemps.JPG

What are you talking about....new warm records are dwarfing new cold records by 2.4 to 1 to be exact.

Well, only time will bring you guys around and you will see the light eventually. You will have no chpice. Things are progressing as expected.....but probably wont be that big a deal during our lifespan......still fun to watch, the excuses and justifications.:lol:. We are warming without a doubt, natural or not. Beleive what you want. 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What are you talking about....new warm records are dwarfing new cold records by 2.4 to 1 to be exact.

Well, only time will bring you guys around and you will see the light eventually. You will have no chpice. Things are progressing as expected.....but probably wont be that big a deal during our lifespan......still fun to watch, the excuses and justifications.:lol:. We are warming without a doubt, natural or not. Beleive what you want. 

I don't deny there might be some warming however its not even remotely enough to be concerned about especially when there are literally 1000's of natural inputs unrelated to man to make such drastic, quick changes to energy production.   The discovery and use of fossil fuels has made human life what it is today. 

Caving to the left, WEF and UN climate change agenda will only empower the new world order and significantly increase China's hold on the world. 

Project Veritas caught CNN admitting its a fraud and the next fear they will push. 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know how old you are but in my youth the science hysteria was global cooling and coming of a mini ice age. That was replaced with rising sea levels that would put NYC under water in the 1990s. Now we have AOC telling the world we have less than 12 years before we are all on fire. Climatology has become the grocery store tabloid of the science world custom made for a certain kind of lemmings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't deny there might be some warming however its not even remotely enough to be concerned about especially when there are literally 1000's of natural inputs unrelated to man to make such drastic, quick changes to energy production.   The discovery and use of fossil fuels has made human life what it is today. 

Caving to the left, WEF and UN climate change agenda will only empower the new world order and significantly increase China's hold on the world. 

Project Veritas caught CNN admitting its a fraud and the next fear they will push. 

oh I fully agree there's nothing we can really do about it especially on our own ,even if we went to zero c02 output here. Too much of Asia is up and coming and their energy use is increasing. Our reduction won't put a dent in it ..as I've always contended we just need to adapt.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

oh I fully agree there's nothing we can really do about it especially on our own ,even if we went to zero c02 output here. Too much of Asia is up and coming and their energy use is increasing. Our reduction won't put a dent in it ..as I've always contended we just need to adapt.

Man produces at most 3.5% of released CO2 of which makes up for .04% of our atmosphere.   Man is irrelevant in the big picture.   

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How much are you willing to have your life disrupted to fight this lie? 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Man produces at most 3.5% of released CO2 of which makes up for .04% of our atmosphere.   Man is irrelevant in the big picture.   

CO2 is only one of 700 variables that would affect the climate and CO2 has the least effect.  CO2 is irrelevant.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

CO2 is only one of 700 variables that would affect the climate and CO2 has the least effect.  CO2 is irrelevant.

The 3.5% is the climate change scientists number....its likely much much less and varies greatly from year to year pending other natural outputs like volcano's which are difficult to impossible to measure. 

I'm all for a smart, timely move to more renewables....I have no problem with that to extend our FF's supplies and even that is another debate as I don't feel we have a set amount under the surface.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The 3.5% is the climate change scientists number....its likely much much less and varies greatly from year to year pending other natural outputs like volcano's which are difficult to impossible to measure.   

Remember back about ten years ago when the reefs around Florida had an event where they gave off a massive amount of CO2 in a years time? It was supposed to be more CO2 than the rest of the country gave off for the year. Not even a blip on the temp scales.

If there is money to be made with it, the truth is irrelevant.

Simply childish to believe those who stand to gain will give you the information you need to make the correct decisions about an issue.

In that vein... why does social media go so far as to silence opposing opinions? Can't win on your own merits?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How much are you willing to have your life disrupted to fight this lie? 

What are we willing to give up to play into the WEF's hands.  Who is pushing for you will own nothing. 

FFS people.

• Like 1

@ViperGTS/Z1 Here's some YAHOO reporting for you... There is great news!  The Great Barrier Reef has grown to record levels!  But the YAHOO story poo poos the good news, by spinning concerns of bleaching in some places.... :smack:

Fears for future of Great Barrier Reef despite new coral growth (yahoo.com)

• Like 1