Check your account email address ×

Texas Paul…..

Ok, I'll bite...  

Show me ANY mainstream news source that tells reports the whole truth and doesn't try and manipulate its viewers...  

Labor costs:  Remember when the democratic talking points included an across the board, national minimum wage of $15/hr?  Well, we're pretty much there now, at least unofficially, and in many areas, we've surpassed that and it's now on the low side.  But does it contribute to inflation?

"The results presented here confirm a link from services sector wages and prices to overall inflation. We find that if compensation growth accelerates in the service- producing sector, that growth is likely to show up directly as more rapid inflation in service prices. Moreover, higher hourly labor costs in services can, through their contribution to the production and distrib- ution of goods, indirectly affect goods prices. Given earlier researchers’ findings showing a link from prices to wages, even these modest initial effects may there- fore be enough to set off an inflationary spiral. Since no such effects are found to arise from an acceleration of labor cost increases in the goods-producing sector, pol- icymakers seeking to prevent a resurgence of inflation may wish to pay particular attention to hourly labor costs in the service-producing private sector."

https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/current_issues/ci3-11.pdf

Labor force projections:  https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2015/article/labor-force-projections-to-2024.htm

WHAT is the democrats' immigration plan?

Democrats have control of the house.  There is 50/50 in the senate with VP Harris as the tie-breaker.  How are republicans blocking fixing the illegal immigration problem?  Obama had both the house and senate, yet he didn't do anything about it either.  The opinion that the border should be secure and that illegal immigration laws should be enforced, doesn't equate to hate and the lack of "acceptability" of people of different races and cultures.  Shouldn't the people coming into this country be screened?

WHY should anyone believe government talking heads about getting vaccinated when a) It doesn't prevent infection like a "classic" vaccination, b) It has shown to have no affect agains Omicron BA.5?  Why shouldn't people critically think for themselves when it comes to their own healthcare?  

This is all fear-mongering and posturing, and both sides do it.

And for the record, I'm not a republican or a democrat.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He nailed the rethugs…..wait that’s wrong….the government haters.

You couldn’t nail a two dollar hooker in a penitentiary with a fist full of hundreds and a pardon.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has no morals but you embrace him. That says a lot about you.

Don't embrace anything about the man other than America first policies..very different from your view of allowing 4 million Indigent migrants drain out resources. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Don't embrace anything about the man other than America first policies..very different from your view of allowing 4 million Indigent migrants drain out resources. 

You shouldn’t comment unless you watch the video.

• Gold Member

This guy is the problem. He refuses to see any wrong doing from his own side while calling out the other side for everything. Due to his ability to make YouTube videos, he is a slightly less stupid version of MC.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Who the fuck is texas Paul? 

Jesus dude. :lol:

If it was drunken Paul who drives a Porsche and hopes his wife goes to Taiwan.  He would be better know.

Say nothing about insider trading 

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It went over heads here. Next time I will dumb it down more maybe with sub titles in goober.

No...no it didn't. The 3 examples I posted are the same fucking thing. The dems and the lame stream news lying about shit right to your fucking face. However you and Paul are too busy jerking each other off....Russian collusion hahaha 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It went over heads here. Next time I will dumb it down more maybe with sub titles in goober.

Ok man... I'll take that as a big nothing burger response to a fear-mongering, name-calling video that's just like all the other fear-mongering name-calling videos on YouTube. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

11 seconds in......"You know me I don't like Republicans don't have much use for them"

One breath later... "I want you to invite all your MAGA friends into this conversation"

:lol: