Check your account email address ×

Kyle made bank on The View

• Gold Member
Just now, toslow said:

I would think with that post MC and Spinner would be done in this thread, Maybe even take a wk off from the forum. 

You would think , but instead they double and triple down when they are wrong and come back for more abuse. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

On 10/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, spin_dry said: 

Normal when a person shoots and kills someone while carrying a weapon illegally. A lawyer friend told me civil charges are staking up against his mother who apparently owned the weapon and knowingly dropped him off in Kenosha

your lawyer friend lied about it to you,

sure he is your real friend 

Lol and it was legal for him to possess that type of rifle too 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

ive seen that too.

but like i said we will never know .

in fact Kyle would be smart to not expose any Lawsuits he does Win. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He’s still a pathetic little puke wannabe 

Thats it !!!Triple down!!! :mc:

Bet you wouldn't have handled yourself that well in that situation. I know I wouldn't have. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not one bit. He is a solid kid that any parent would be proud of. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Not one bit. He is a sold kid that any parent would be proud of. 

He’d be a hero to the radical left if he put on a dress and spread monkey pox to kids 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

Thats it !!!Triple down!!! :mc:

Bet you wouldn't have handled yourself that well in that situation. I know I wouldn't have. 

Handled himself well? WTF are you talking about? Did you even watch the tape? Fucking retard. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You know how much of an idiot you look like on this forum posting 10min after someone embarrassed you 

• Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

He’d be a hero to the radical left if he put on a dress and spread monkey pox to kids 

I find it odd how this kid's character gets dragged thru the mud when he was there to protect his town from people who were there to burn, loot and commit violence against it. Yet he is the despicable one. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Embarrassed? Keep trying. 

Well when you were downtown and heard gun shots/fireworks you ran away.....:lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I find it odd how this kid's character gets dragged thru the mud when he was there to protect his town from people who were there to burn, loot and commit violence against it. Yet he is the despicable one. 

I don’t find it odd. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Says the guy who blames Ukraine for being pulverized by a top nuclear power. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Says the guy who blames Ukraine for being pulverized by a top nuclear power. :lol: 

No I blame their puppet leader for not taking the peace deal and wrecking his entire country needlessly and sending the entire world into shortages and hyper inflation. But I'm sure the 14 million refugees and millions who will starve to death prefer it this way.

I would also blame the Nazi leader for violating the Minsk agreement and commiting genocide against his own country which led them to this point. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No I blame their puppet leader for not taking the peace deal and wrecking his entire country needlessly and sending the entire world into shortages and hyper inflation. But I'm sure the 14 million refugees and millions who will starve to death prefer it this way

Why would Putin take a peace deal when there’s millions of bloodthirsty Nazis waiting to destroy his beautiful nation? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Why would Putin take a peace deal when there’s millions of bloodthirsty Nazis waiting to destroy his beautiful nation? 

Not as many as there used to be now...