Check your account email address ×

canadas gun laws are increasingly ridiculous, but theres some interesting alternatives

• Gold Member

you guys in the states got it made. being able to carry and own handguns must be great. our liberal gov has now gone after them making it near impossible to get one legally now.no issue if you're a criminal, of course.

probably only a matter of time befoe any tactical or cool firearms will not be allowed at all. so, found an interesting alternatives.

check this out.tactical repeating crossbow. the cobra adder' has a 5 shot mag, laser beam and red dot sights, flashlight, making it totally useable in the night, basically silent and enough umpf to kill a 'zombie' from 30-50 yards.

theres an updated magizine that holds 7 now. and the thing can be completely broken down and reassembled with 3 thumb screws.

is it cooler or better then a gun ?no. is it an interesting weapon that can be had even in canastan? yep.and i put my money down.should be here this week.kinda pumped to get this thing sighted in and take it out with me to the cabin and on atv. let you guys know how it goes. pretty cool, thought id share.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Our laws draw lines in funny places which makes us just have different guns 

on x bows its just length.this one meets said requirement.if things totally went to shit completely, you can reuse ammo which is a nice thing to keep around.

• Gold Member

heres the siege', from the same guys with a mag.little more power, compound limbs etc.what i ordered first but was backordered and kept getting pushed back, so i changed my order a week ago to the adder above.pretty cool too.

• Gold Member

a smaller, less powerful but more compact vlad ' tactical and stinger 2 .  there is complications getting these inside canada due to being too short ' for the borders standards.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

and last but not least, a compound bow with 6 shot mag. this maybe my next one after the adder i buy. this thing is fast.guy launches 5 or 6 arrows in under 5 seconds.

i love this thing.

Like for example, I can’t buy certain “assault rifles”

but a also can buy crates of both SKS and SKS ammo 

ok retards 

TBH “assault” rounds suck 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why does ANYONE need 7 arrows!   :lol:  

I will say killing a armed home intruder thru the fucking head with my hunting bow would be pretty cool.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or California ....or New York or....

CNN trying to win back viewership? 

2 Black girls were charged with hate crimes after allegedly hitting a woman on a bus and making ‘anti-White’ statements, police say.

The charges against the girls come as hate crimes in New York City were reported to have increased by 76%, as of April, compared to the same period last year, according to data from the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/us/nypd-black-girls-anti-white-hate-crime-reaj/index.html

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

CNN trying to win back viewership? 

2 Black girls were charged with hate crimes after allegedly hitting a woman on a bus and making ‘anti-White’ statements, police say.

The charges against the girls come as hate crimes in New York City were reported to have increased by 76%, as of April, compared to the same period last year, according to data from the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/us/nypd-black-girls-anti-white-hate-crime-reaj/index.html

Lately New York is making moves . insane Liberal bullshit laws don't fly with the majority Population after all gee go figure. 

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lately New York is making moves . insane Liberal bullshit laws don't fly with the majority Population after all gee go figure. 

It's no different up here, unfortunately. Seems Canadian's can't defend themselves either. Do something like this, despite this guy having the charges dropped, would likely not happen, or at least happen so soon. 

10 minutes ago, irv said:

It's no different up here, unfortunately. Seems Canadian's can't defend themselves either. Do something like this, despite this guy having the charges dropped, would likely not happen, or at least happen so soon. 

Gerald Stanley did the lords work 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Gerald Stanley did the lords work 

Forgot about that case.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/gerald-stanley-and-colten-boushie-case

Seems it can go both ways, but with our Liberal laws/ideology, I would hazard a guess and say the odds are against you for getting off, especially nowadays?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vincent-bunn-dakota-pratt-sentencing-1.5165442

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Forgot about that case.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/gerald-stanley-and-colten-boushie-case

Seems it can go both ways, but with our Liberal laws/ideology, I would hazard a guess and say the odds are against you for getting off, especially nowadays?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vincent-bunn-dakota-pratt-sentencing-1.5165442

Jury by his peers

you need to know the area plus a lot never made CBC for some reason 

they were stealing from him and the neighbours all day, and also beat up his wife. He should have shot them all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jury by his peers

you need to know the area plus a lot never made CBC for some reason 

they were stealing from him and the neighbors all day, and also beat up his wife. He should have shot them all. 

Wasn't aware of that but I'm not surprised one bit the likes of CBC or any other Liberal funded news site wouldn't mention any of that. 

Still time to have fun in Canada. Bought these in June and just bought another CZ P10F to replace the Glock 48 that I will be selling as it sucks lol. It makes way more sense as a concealed carry gun which we can't have up here.

20220706_112105_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Also I agree with the op. The laws are pants on head retarded and only getting worse. The reason the wife and I are members of the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, irv said:

Wasn't aware of that but I'm not surprised one bit the likes of CBC or any other Liberal funded news site wouldn't mention any of that. 

I have a buddy that lives there 

it’s really bad. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why does ANYONE need 7 arrows!   :lol:  

I will say killing a armed home intruder thru the fucking head with my hunting bow would be pretty cool.  

why does anyone need 15 rounds in a pistol ? but its nice to have lol