Check your account email address ×

canadas gun laws are increasingly ridiculous, but theres some interesting alternatives

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, ACE said:

Like for example, I can’t buy certain “assault rifles”

but a also can buy crates of both SKS and SKS ammo 

ok retards 

TBH “assault” rounds suck 

black with a ar stock - phychopath murdering machine'

same gun with a wood stock , brown - harmless hunting rifle that could never be used to murder .

wetoddit.

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tactical assault crossbows :lol: 

i know your incredibly tough on the internet, but a 130 lbs bow will kill you. just sayin'.

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

i know your incredibly tough on the internet, but a 130 lbs bow will kill you. just sayin'.

Oh absolutely....I just think it’s ridiculous considering the bad guys will have all the illegal assault weapons they want. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh absolutely....I just think it’s ridiculous considering the bad guys will have all the illegal assault weapons they want. 

Trudeau is showing really poorly in the polls and is hoping to gain popularity by stacking every virtue signal 

32 minutes ago, ACE said:

5.56 and 7.62 are fun rounds because they’re cheap but they’re also kinda shitty 

be a good zombie apocalypse gun. Thousands of rounds of 7.62

They will both kill a man out to 400yds with easy. 7.62 does pretty decent damage inside 200yds. The man has tripled in price the last 15 years but still as cheap as anything.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They will both kill a man out to 400yds with easy. 7.62 does pretty decent damage inside 200yds. The man has tripled in price the last 15 years but still as cheap as anything.

Oh for sure they will. They just kinda suck compared to modern rounds 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Oh for sure they will. They just kinda suck compared to modern rounds 

6.5 grendel was the first AR I built and it’s still my favorite round of any gun to date. Recoil of a .223 and devastating ballistics for an intermediate cartridge. Just a perfect round 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

6.5 grendel was the first AR I built and it’s still my favorite round of any gun to date. Recoil of a .223 and devastating ballistics for an intermediate cartridge. Just a perfect round 

Probably the favourite round in these parts is a 300 mag 

Just now, ACE said:

Probably the favourite round in these parts is a 300 mag 

I have a browning a-bolt chambered in .300 wsm. It’s also an awesome round but totally overkill for 99% of anything anywhere ever. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have a browning a-bolt chambered in .300 wsm. It’s also an awesome round but totally overkill for 99% of anything anywhere ever. 

Over kill but also kinda a one size fits all. Can drop a coyote to a moose 

Just now, ACE said:

Over kill but also kinda a one size fits all. Can drop a coyote to a moose 

Yes for sure. Can punch a small hole at 100 in a whitetail with a light round or reach out 800yds on an elk. At $4 per rd though it’s been relegated to a novelty in my safe.

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes for sure. Can punch a small hole at 100 in a whitetail with a light round or reach out 800yds on an elk. At $4 per rd though it’s been relegated to a novelty in my safe.

Man that’s pricey. I think I paid less for my 338LM rounds 5 years ago 

Just now, ACE said:

Man that’s pricey. I think I paid less for my 338LM rounds 5 years ago 

Yup ...the semi obscure ammo has gotten really spendy. Last box of 300wsm I saw locally was some nosler 200gr partitions and it was $75 per box plus tax. I passed 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup ...the semi obscure ammo has gotten really spendy. Last box of 300wsm I saw locally was some nosler 200gr partitions and it was $75 per box plus tax. I passed 

I have boxes of these from like 22 years ago yet :lol: 

DEDA68A2-7CD6-4793-9121-3D294FAE7744.jpeg

Back in that era you just had to be 18 to buy Guns and ammo 

our local coop hardware store was closing and had a myriad of guns and ammo on clearance. And also, there were rumours that the liberal government was going to crack down on buying ammo and guns 

i didn’t buy any guns but I bought every box of .22LR and 12 gauge they had. So cheap now. Maybe used 1/2 of it. $8.88 for a box of 325 .22LR now seems Pretty funny