Check your account email address ×

two tier justice

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s really too bad he was a complete pos and didn’t do what he said he would. He could have been the best 

The entire thing was to stagnate his presidency until they could get him out imo 

pretty clear now that the DNC\biden  and zelensky were most likely colliding against trump too 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I concede ...they snared a completely unrelated crook with their wide cast drag net that had absolutely nothing to do with the investigation. 

A good comparison would be Ronald Reagan. The people around and associated with him dropped liked flies with a multitude of felony convictions. He remains a legend to many. A man of integrity and impeccable honesty. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You incorrectly claimed that all the crimes were process related. I corrected your gross error. Manafort paid $25m in fines. Nice take. He conviction also exposed a corrupted lobbyist and influence peddler 

It didnt expose anything. Manafort was a well known swamp lobbyist in Washington and not just for republicans. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No ....we’re talking about systemic justice system corruption that exists from the local courthouse right to the halls of Congress. How about you fucking pay attention for once in your incredibly ignorant life. You’ve been consistently wrong for two decades on a level approaching MCish

Yes, your opinions are held in such high regard, and you have such a consistent record of success and being correct.  My god man, did you have to take Ritalin as a kid?  Cuz you still need it.  Calling me ignorant?  Gtfover yourself dumbledork.  :lol:. Responses like ^^^^ is why no one serious pays any attention to you. 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: omg a fucking year long millions of dollars investigation to bust someone for something that every single piece of filth in Washington is guilty of 

No argument there…..

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s really too bad he was a complete pos and didn’t do what he said he would. He could have been the best 

Wrong

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A good comparison would be Ronald Reagan. The people around and associated with him dropped liked flies with a multitude of felony convictions. He remains a legend to many. A man of integrity and impeccable honesty. 

Had the same scrutiny been paid to the Clinton’s and their associations as what Mueller did with Trump it would have resulted in hundreds of not thousands of convictions of influential people. Manafort was nothing more than a sacrificial lamb so these pieces of shit could point to a conviction.

Had the same scrutiny been paid to the Clinton’s and their associations as what Mueller did with Trump it would have resulted in hundreds of not thousands of convictions of influential people. Manafort was nothing more than a sacrificial lamb so these pieces of shit could point to a conviction.

Also Reagan associates werent know for shooting themselves in the back of the head with a shot gun. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Blue dresses, blow jobs, whitewater, fundraiser investigation, Paula Joes lawsuit, impeachment trial….Jesus Christ, were you even alive then? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Blue dresses, blow jobs, whitewater, fundraiser investigation, Paula Joes lawsuit, impeachment trial….Jesus Christ, were you even alive then? 

Yup and they swept every bit of it they could under the rug and a lot of people ended up permanently silenced. There’s a reason the fbi never questions anyone associated with the Clintons under oath. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup and they swept every bit of it they could under the rug and a lot of people ended up permanently silenced. There’s a reason the fbi never questions anyone associated with the Clintons under oath. 

Oh…..I forgot about the Vince foster investigation. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What partisan investigations when you've have a uniparty for decades.  But you claim to know that yet keep doubling down on the stupid.

The only doubling down on stupid I’m doing is responding to you but since you keep throwing my name out there I feel obligated. As for the rest you’re the expert insider about all things so I won’t bother trying to have a discussion…just keep talking to hear yourself talk. 👍🏼

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, your opinions are held in such high regard, and you have such a consistent record of success and being correct.  My god man, did you have to take Ritalin as a kid?  Cuz you still need it.  Calling me ignorant?  Gtfover yourself dumbledork.  :lol:. Responses like ^^^^ is why no one serious pays any attention to you. 

No argument there…..

Wrong

bhent is probabbly the msot regarded poster here.   more should listent to him and learn the ways of the mn hilljack.  

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

bhent is probabbly the msot regarded poster here.   more should listent to him and learn the ways of the mn hilljack.  

Well he spells better than you I’ll give him that.  :lol: :bc: 

• Haha 1