Check your account email address ×

Berkeley and artifa keeping it classy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Burning signs that say Free Speech on them....burning the American flag.....and fucking with old people is very lame, childish at best. 

I get burning an american flag ...I totally get it. Maybe I'm too dumb to understand burning a sign that reads "free speech" though .....or maybe these Berkley types are fucking retards.....not sure

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Burning signs that say Free Speech on them....burning the American flag.....and fucking with old people is very lame, childish at best. 

Sometimes old nazis need their asses whipped too. 

16508941_1098521746925672_6109766427494680401_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I get burning an american flag ...I totally get it. Maybe I'm too dumb to understand burning a sign that reads "free speech" though .....or maybe these Berkley types are fucking retards.....not sure

or the sign said something in addition, or meant something else, and the OP influenced your opinion. not saying that is definitely what happened, but it wouldn't be a first.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

or the sign said something in addition, or meant something else, and the OP influenced your opinion. not saying that is definitely what happened, but it wouldn't be a first.

totally possible .....but taken at face value .....honestly I dont give two fucks either way. I wish they all would have killed each other  ....cops....trumpers and faggot berkleys

all dead = win win

Edited by f7ben

49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Everyone needs to simmer down.

Why are the  anti Trumpers wearing bandanas on their faces all the time? 

They should just let this play out. 

The elderly vs feminine men & fat ugly women.    Last standing wins.

My moneys on the elderly....some salty tough as a bag of hammers army vet would lay waste to those panty waist faggots 3 to 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It's Berkeley.  That whole area is infected with the imbecile gene.  Nobody really cares anymore what they are doing out there. It'd be nice if this leads to more serious conflicts and gets us on our way to some cleaning....but, people view that shit out there like a fiction movie.  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

15940460_1510262435667847_2895660421392568891_n.jpg

Here..this is better.

15940460_1510262435667847_2895660421392568891_n.thumb.jpg.2d6d0ee44c0ba256c2c9556a4ed61e5b.jpg

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's Berkeley.  That whole area is infected with the imbecile gene.  Nobody really cares anymore what they are doing out there. It'd be nice if this leads to more serious conflicts and gets us on our way to some cleaning....but, people view that shit out there like a fiction movie.  

Here..this is better.

15940460_1510262435667847_2895660421392568891_n.thumb.jpg.2d6d0ee44c0ba256c2c9556a4ed61e5b.jpg

That is better. Except stomp* 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Truest of :true: