Check your account email address ×

Berkeley and artifa keeping it classy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biggest babies in the country award goes to these kiddies. Burned a "Free Speech" sign along with American flags while attacking elderly people. 

Real tough bunch :fluffy:

http://ijr.com/2017/03/817178-berkeley-riot-explodes-trump-supporters-beaten-to-ground-as-rally-turns-into-bloody-nightmare/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_campaign=ods&utm_content=Politics 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

think that op is biased much? or all the violence was conducted by lefties and the good trump supporters helped everyone out?

They do show some Antifa dope getting punched in the mouth.

Why is it that these college age antifa pussies are always attacking old people and woman and children and such :lol: I mean I have no issue with people getting punched in the face...especially a Trump supporter or a Communist but sweet fuck.....if your are going to get violent at least start a fight with someone that can defend themselves

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well ya, wouldn't that be a "win" for the author of the op?

wait....so you are saying showing trump people being beaten is a "win" for the OP....but showing Antifa people being beaten is also a "win" for the OP /?????

Are you fucking brain dead????

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well ya, wouldn't that be a "win" for the author of the op?

You said all the violence was being done by the lefties....clearly it wasn't.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

wait....so you are saying showing trump people being beaten is a "win" for the OP....but showing Antifa people being beaten is also a "win" for the OP /?????

Starting to wonder.....

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the op is catering to the far right was my point. they'll love the image of the antifa protester getting one in the mouth, get enraged over the image of an older trump supporter laying on the ground, enraged over the free speech sign burning, and shed a tear over the image of trump supports helping a lady.

jesus christ you can be a dumb fuck at times. 

Edited by Snoslinger

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why wasn't Moto there...easier to spew bullshit from the safety of the Alpine Village?

Lol, yeah I'm gonna hop a plane across the country to punch a loudmouth red hat fascist...

Everyone needs to simmer down.

Why are the  anti Trumpers wearing bandanas on their faces all the time? 

They should just let this play out. 

The elderly vs feminine men & fat ugly women.    Last standing wins.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the op is catering to the far right was my point. they'll love the image of the antifa protester getting one in the mouth, get enraged over the image of an older trump supporter laying on the ground, enraged over the free speech sign burning, and shed a tear over the image of trump supports helping a lady.

jesus christ you can be a dumb fuck at times. 

So what you are actually saying is there is no image of those events that could be captured that wouldnt be "catering to the far right"

You really are brain dead .....like momo level fucking stupid

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, yeah I'm gonna hop a plane across the country to punch a loudmouth red hat fascist...

Yeah I know you're not going to do that....pretty sure your activities are limited to internet blather.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So what you are actually saying is there is no image of those events that could be captured that wouldnt be "catering to the far right"

You really are brain dead .....like momo level fucking stupid

i told you what i'm saying, that the opinion piece is biased to the far right. can you not see that? yes or no.

and yes .7ben, there are likely images out there that wouldn't be "catering to the far right". like of an old anti-trump man laying on the ground bleeding, or a female.  do you think this op would show that if it existed?