Check your account email address ×

Cat should just quit

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh ben u are correct they are deff not more fine tunable than a go around box that is why guys drop 1800 wholesale and take days/ weeks building detailed maps . yeah just so they can say they have a vi pec

go back to doo talk and wank about how great the 1200 that holds no records is with the boys   

you do understand that the cat ECU is programmable and has the capability of fully fueling an outlaw sled....dont you? No "go around boxes" needed 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you do understand that the cat ECU is programmable and has the capability of fully fueling an outlaw sled....dont you? No "go around boxes" needed 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you store multiple maps in a vipec and switch between them, this would not be an option with a stock ecu??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you store multiple maps in a vipec and switch between them, this would not be an option with a stock ecu??

the stock cat ecu can store many maps and can switch between them on the fly

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

the stock cat ecu can store many maps and can switch between them on the fly

Cool, I was just curious :bc:

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You do understand that people who waste more of their day spending their paychecks and time in their day worrying about gaining a sled length in 500 ft., are usually overweight dumbasses with no riding skills, and the 40 sled lengths a mile they lose being a dumb no skilled fat ass can't make up for their whizz bang tuning skills, that consume 21.65% of their take home pay.  How unskilled are you :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You do understand that people who waste more of their day spending their paychecks and time in their day worrying about gaining a sled length in 500 ft., are usually overweight dumbasses with no riding skills, and the 40 sled lengths a mile they lose being a dumb no skilled fat ass can't make up for their whizz bang tuning skills, that consume 21.65% of their take home pay.  How unskilled are you :dunno: 

you're trying way to hard ankle biter....and could you look any more retarded.....I mean you did mod a cat turbo yourself :lol: fucking moron

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you're trying way to hard ankle biter....and could you look any more retarded.....I mean you did mod a cat turbo yourself :lol: fucking moron

Ankle biter?  I schedule my rides months in advance.  People dig me.  I have prodigous riding skills and an engaging repartee  You're regarded as a loud mouthed ree-tard, with a cerebral palsy level throttle control. :dunno:  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ankle biter?  I schedule my rides months in advance.  People dig me.  I have prodigous riding skills and an engaging repartee  You're regarded as a loud mouthed ree-tard, with a cerebral palsy level throttle control. :dunno:  

You are C- team in the ecdl ....which puts you at kid level in the midwest where we know how to ride snow machines like its our job

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are C- team in the ecdl ....which puts you at kid level in the midwest where we know how to ride snow machines like its our job

Flailing wildly.  You apparently missed the memo and don't understand that I'm the original, and perennial A team :news: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Flailing wildly.  You apparently missed the memo and don't understand that I'm the original, and perennial A team :news: 

Ankle biter :lol:

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In your case the A stands for asshole though. :bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to you...you sold bread and shithouses before....and now you fuck people out of their hard earned money.....you are the farthest thing from being skilled and no different then a used car salesman. :lol:

Screenshot_2015-10-25-21-02-32_zpsl9xusq

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Listen to you...you sold bread and shithouses before....and now you fuck people out of their hard earned money.....you are the farthest thing from being skilled and no different then a used car salesman. :lol:

Screenshot_2015-10-25-21-02-32_zpsl9xusq

Listen to the morbidly obese lay about who lives off his wife and a disability scam.....you wouldn't make it past the first phone interview with the company I work for.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to the morbidly obese lay about who lives off his wife and a disability scam.....you wouldn't make it past the first phone interview with the company I work for.  

The difference between what you said and what I said is my statement is true. :news:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

True...

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

True...

I'll tell you whats true.  No one in the past 8 years has come to Jackman Maine and passed, outclimbed or out rode any of the ECDL A team.   And thats a fact.  You soft bellied late bloomered wannabes kind of amuse us.  Bobby running over his own head trying to hang should give you a clue what you're up against.  And Bobbys a good rider.   :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll tell you whats true.  No one in the past 8 years has come to Jackman Maine and passed, outclimbed or out rode any of the ECDL A team.   And thats a fact.  You soft bellied late bloomered wannabes kind of amuse us.  Bobby ran over his own head trying to hang.   :lol: 

Bobby never rode those trails before....you guys always ride them. :news: