Check your account email address ×

Daily driver?

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Sounds more like the pampered princess special edition.... :news:

:lol:

Hey!  I like to be a pampered princess sometimes!  Don't you?

Wait, do princesses eat wings by the tonnage?  If so...I'm good.

• Like 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not hardly, it was stripped except for the $500 winter weather package. If the old lady had her way it would have been loaded with leather seats, moon roof and whatever else they offered. I'm a cheap  frugal bastard :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I kinda miss the days of driving to work in my bench seat headliner,carpet and door panel delete chevy heavy half...use to have to put the radio on max to hear it on the hwy...good times. :)

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

my little soccer mom daily driver.  Been a great rig, 19 mpg average, almost 400 hp, and hauls a 2 place enclosed no problem.  115k miles on it now.  IMG_0794.thumb.jpg.f83e7e8f92523c33ee52d748be0fdbee.jpg

Next time im in conn... I'll know which benz to run off the road... :news:

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not hardly, it was stripped except for the $500 winter weather package. If the old lady had her way it would have been loaded with leather seats, moon roof and whatever else they offered. I'm a cheap  frugal bastard :lol:

Nothing wrong with a few of the creature comforts. My wife's Escape has a few of them but far from loaded. The AWD is a must for when she goes to the barn to ride her horse and she's a big fan of the heated seats.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

I kinda miss the days of driving to work in my bench seat headliner,carpet and door panel delete chevy heavy half...use to have to put the radio on max to hear it on the hwy...good times. :)

I miss being able to actually work on these vehicles.  And miss having the actual "want to".  When I decided to put headers on my truck, I decided to take a quick recon to see what I was up against.  Hell, put plenty on and have the tools and ability.  30 seconds of "peeking" and I actually said out loud, "Oh, fuck this!" And laughed out loud.

Got a good local race shop to do it all.  I'm such a pussy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I miss being able to actually work on these vehicles.  And miss having the actual "want to".  When I decided to put headers on my truck, I decided to take a quick recon to see what I was up against.  Hell, put plenty on and have the tools and ability.  30 seconds of "peeking" and I actually said out loud, "Oh, fuck this!" And laughed out loud.

Got a good local race shop to do it all.  I'm such a pussy.

If its warm I pretty much work on anything on my vehicles....only thing i will do in cold is change the oil....I have a heated shop but my trucks are to high to get in. :lol:

7 hours ago, Dave said:

If its warm I pretty much work on anything on my vehicles....only thing i will do in cold is change the oil....I have a heated shop but my trucks are to high to get in. :lol:

Just until recently I did most everything on my trucks.  Got a nice shop with all the tools.  But now I usually take it to even get the oil changed. :lmao: This Toyota is a PIA for that anyway.  I keep them detailed, polished and waxed though.   

8 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

sounds a bit :gfight:to me

:lol: My ride has the "Off-road" package and the "Limited" package.  Guess which one I find more important day to day?   :lol:

But at least I know if I ever "need" that off road stuff, I can take comfort in knowing it's there.  Sometimes I ride over the yellow parking lines at the mall.  4-WHEEL DRIVE BABY!!!!!!! :lmao:

IMG_1801.PNG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just until recently I did most everything on my trucks.  Got a nice shop with all the tools.  But now I usually take it to even get the oil changed. :lmao: This Toyota is a PIA for that anyway.  I keep them detailed, polished and waxed though.   

:lol: My ride has the "Off-road" package and the "Limited" package.  Guess which one I find more important day to day?   :lol:

But at least I know if I ever "need" that off road stuff, I can take comfort in knowing it's there.  Sometimes I ride over the yellow parking lines at the mall.  4-WHEEL DRIVE BABY!!!!!!! :lmao:

IMG_1801.PNG

That's pretty serious stuff. You better get a lift, some oversized heavy offset rims with rubber band tires, and a few lightbars....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dz246 said:

That's pretty serious stuff. You better get a lift, some oversized heavy offset rims with rubber band tires, and a few lightbars....

I was thinking better shocks for sure.  Oh....and at least two light bars for night "mall crawling". :lol:

An old red-neck buddy of mine used to say he's gonna put a big fucking "bro muncher" on the front, and velcro on the sides to catch the ones that jumped out of the way.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was thinking better shocks for sure.  Oh....and at least two light bars for night "mall crawling". :lol:

An old red-neck buddy of mine used to say he's gonna put a big fucking "bro muncher" on the front, and velcro on the sides to catch the ones that jumped out of the way.

Bro muncher?

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Bro muncher?

"Bro" as in Brother AKA "Brutha" AKA "Negro" AKA "Nigger"

"Muncher" as in Grill Guard.

Here:

"A big fucking Nigger bashing grill guard in the front and velcro on the sides to catch the curly Q'ed brillo haired niggers that jump out of the way."

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Bro" as in Brother AKA "Brutha" AKA "Negro" AKA "Nigger"

"Muncher" as in Grill Guard.

Here:

"A big fucking Nigger bashing grill guard in the front and velcro on the sides to catch the curly Q'ed brillo haired niggers that jump out of the way."

Oh like this...cappy use to call it a bicycle rack.. :lol:

20160610_192140_zps2sabcqvd.jpg

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Mine is getting 15.6 mpg. :lol:

Better than the Ford's 13.6/14.3

Mines only rated like 13/18 and has always done alot better.  Hook a trailer to it and it doesn't feel like its working at all, but mileage gets cut in half

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Next time im in conn... I'll know which benz to run off the road... :news:

Good luck with that....weirdo. :news: 

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh like this...cappy use to call it a bicycle rack.. :lol:

to

Nice Pep Boys Fender Flares there Popeye  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Mines only rated like 13/18 and has always done alot better.  Hook a trailer to it and it doesn't feel like its working at all, but mileage gets cut in half

Good luck with that....weirdo. :news: 

Nice Pep Boys Fender Flares there Popeye  

They are bushwackers mr sensitive safe place.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  I bet they make the panties drop at those sausage fests you call quad rides. :lol: 

Is it any different then your sausagefests at the bellagio?

At least we actually have women on our rides. :bc: