Check your account email address ×

BMW announces subscription based heated seats and options.

28 minutes ago, Doorider said:

:fuckyou:

20200517_192049.jpg

My 750 with the finest automobile I have ever owned. Fast as fuck, every bell and whistle you can imagine, including LEDs in the panoramic sunroof. That said I don’t know if I would get a fully loaded 750 again unless it was under warranty, they do seem to wear out brakes prematurely as well.  But nothing drives like one. My nephew worked in the service department at the BMW dealership and I got to try out several different brand new models is demonstrators that X.3 M was a really nice rig.  Honestly though at the end of the day, I like the Mercedes Benz better, if only for a reliability standpoint. I’ve owned four of them now and put north of 150,000 miles on each one of them, they really stay together nice.I am still looking for a GLA or an E class for the wife.

58656E0B-5B3E-4A7D-B9E9-AC47F1217A8B.jpeg

7895EF3B-E21C-4C1C-99B8-53B843F829F0.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, Doorider said:

Hate that gutless, gas guzzling POS. Can't wait to replace it but there is nothing we like that isn't $100k+

Escalade or Denali all day. the 5.3 sucks dick. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My 750 with the finest automobile I have ever owned. Fast as fuck, every bell and whistle you can imagine, including LEDs in the panoramic sunroof. That said I don’t know if I would get a fully loaded 750 again unless it was under warranty, they do seem to wear out brakes prematurely as well.  But nothing drives like one. My nephew worked in the service department at the BMW dealership and I got to try out several different brand new models is demonstrators that X.3 M was a really nice rig.  Honestly though at the end of the day, I like the Mercedes Benz better, if only for a reliability standpoint. I’ve owned four of them now and put north of 150,000 miles on each one of them, they really stay together nice.I am still looking for a GLA or an E class for the wife.

58656E0B-5B3E-4A7D-B9E9-AC47F1217A8B.jpeg

7895EF3B-E21C-4C1C-99B8-53B843F829F0.jpeg

What you driving now? I like that color interior. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

What you driving now? I like that color interior. 

19 Ram 2500 crew.   Just a little change of pace lol. I thought I was gonna get a smaller boat and needed something to tow it. But I ended up with a boat that I won’t be going down the highway with anywhere anytime soon

F9DDCA61-9511-428E-BB4C-3F5E3FDD4FC9.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My 340 has been flawless for the 3 years I've had it.  It's been mildly tuned for the last 2 years.  Rear brakes and tires is all I've done to it.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

19 Ram 2500 crew.   Just a little change of pace lol. I thought I was gonna get a smaller boat and needed something to tow it. But I ended up with a boat that I won’t be going down the highway with anywhere anytime soon

F9DDCA61-9511-428E-BB4C-3F5E3FDD4FC9.jpeg

LMK if/when you decide it's time to move on from that one.

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

LMK if/when you decide it's time to move on from that one.

I think I want to keep it for another 20 years honestly. The plan is to pay it off and then just get a daily driver, something German of course.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think I want to keep it for another 20 years honestly. The plan is to pay it off and then just get a daily driver, something German of course.

OK, so in 6 months then.  Got it.  :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Doorider said:

Hate that gutless, gas guzzling POS. Can't wait to replace it but there is nothing we like that isn't $100k+

6.2/10 speed is great on fuel 

56318AA1-BA5D-497E-870B-557CA781B91D.jpeg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You're assuming this will fail.

All the other subscription type services have. This will too.