Check your account email address ×

BMW announces subscription based heated seats and options.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just wait.   We don't like your social score then we are turning off this function of your car.  Oh we see you spend x amount on home utilities....limit how far your car will go.   It won't just be private industry the govt will start to drive it if the liberals are in control. 

Any mfg that does this shit isn't getting a penny of my money again. 

Trust me on this one... the greenies have full faith and trust in the utilities and the government that this will never happen.

'There is literally no way utilities and the government can know you have an EV charging at your house.'

@BOHICA

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

But research from GoCompare Car Insurance has found BMW drivers are the most likely to speed, run a red light or make an at-fault claim

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/motoring/revealed-drivers-type-car-most-2334882

Attend a BMW gathering sometime. Biggest most pompous assholes on the road are all there in clusters. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trust me on this one... the greenies have full faith and trust in the utilities and the government that this will never happen.

'There is literally no way utilities and the government can know you have an EV charging at your house.'

@BOHICA

I thought CA already had thermostats connected to the internet and govt controlled settings?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought CA already had thermostats connected to the internet and govt controlled settings?

Don't get me started... :lol:

Seek out the EV guru....

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol capitalism 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalists gonna capital...

Yep, and when it fails they’ll realize it was a bad decision. A lot of these subscription services have died a slow death because nobody wants to pay that much.

Bad idea = fail. Seems like the system is working properly.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Yep, and when it fails they’ll realize it was a bad decision. A lot of these subscription services have died a slow death because nobody wants to pay that much.

Bad idea = fail. Seems like the system is working properly.

You're assuming this will fail.

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Attend a BMW gathering sometime. Biggest most pompous assholes on the road are all there in clusters. 

Sounds like a prerequisite. 

Edited by Steve753

I keep it in the left lane. Teaching others patience and tolerance and how to be better little Christians and Muslims. I always get to my destination feeling refreshed. 

Both posted by the same guy within minutes of each other... :lol:

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

I keep it in the left lane. Teaching others patience and tolerance and how to be better little Christians and Muslims. I always get to my destination feeling refreshed. 

Both posted by the same guy within minutes of each other... :lol:

Gotta admit he's funny!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You can authorize the utility in some locals to control your thermostat.  You get cheaper rates if you do.  But if you don’t want to allow them to the utilities don’t have the ability unless you authorize.  States and locals all have privacy laws

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

You can authorize the utility in some locals to control your thermostat.  You get cheaper rates if you do.  But if you don’t want to allow them to the utilities don’t have the ability unless you authorize.  States and locals all have privacy laws

How long before liberals would enforce govt control of them if allowed?

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

And God knows you can trust the government and 'big power'... :lol:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How long before liberals would enforce govt control of them if allowed?

Probably depends on the state and local.  I’m in a solidly Red state so not much of a concern or even a consideration.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Doorider said:

This isn't happening in the US, BMW confirmed that already. Even if they did, I rather pay a monthly fee to drive it over some gay little Honda or Toyota :wind:

Fuck BMW . biggest douchebags on the road. 80% cant drive worth a shit. posers. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fuck BMW . biggest douchebags on the road. 80% cant drive worth a shit. posers. 

I really enjoyed mine, but I have to agree with you. Most drive like fucking dicks. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I really enjoyed mine, but I have to agree with you. Most drive like fucking dicks. 

Ya obviously impressive cars . just dont think I could ever own one because of the owners. they all think they are Ricky Racer. 

And here in CT they are as common as a Subaru . 

Mercedes-Benz all day if Im going German. 

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Mercedes-Benz all day if Im going German. 

Once the kid is off to college I'm looking for an SL AMG V8

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Id rather drive the Tahoe. :read:

I currently have two :lol:

Going to run old faithful through the salt this winter and crack the 300k mark 

• Like 1