Check your account email address ×

The most secure vote in American history

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to be frank, I don't want to see his name OR Joe Bidens name on the 2024 tickets.  Both are hindering the security, sanctity and prosperous nature of the nation. 

I'm guessing you on the other hand would vote for Dennis the Menace again in a heartbeat.

M I Right?  :lol:

Nope, I'd also like to see other names on the ballot in 2 years..

But it seems you truly only care about one name not being on the 2024 ballot, as the one you would never say anything negative about who is actually the CURRENT PRESIDENT and effects you and your household today in the aspects of "security, sanctity and prosperous nature of the nation". the other is just a loud mouth and only effects your emotions when you see him....Give that a long ponder when you have a minute, you know instead of searching for 2 year old Trump vids ....SMH

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

trolling here is child's play, lot of trumptards.

I love it when someone thinks they are trolling, trump has trolled the dems and there voters for over six yrs. 

one would think that makes him the king of trolling 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Dude - wake the fuck up.  It's YOU GUYS ... the guys who are so consumed with the guy ... who make him a current event.  FFS - I voted for the guy, and I sure as hell only see what he does because of nimrods like you, MC, and Thpinny.  I don't go searching the news for anything he's doing, because on this site I get my Trump fill by the TDS cultists.

:goodpost:

Straight up

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, I'd also like to see other names on the ballot in 2 years..

But it seems you truly only care about one name not being on the 2024 ballot, as the one you would never say anything negative about who is actually the CURRENT PRESIDENT and effects you and your household today in the aspects of "security, sanctity and prosperous nature of the nation". the other is just a loud mouth and only effects your emotions when you see him....Give that a long ponder when you have a minute, you know instead of searching for 2 year old Trump vids ....SMH

first of all the vids weren't about the orange baboon, they were about the secure election of 2020 and we're heading into the mid-terms with Trump minions already claiming fraud during the republican primaries (LOL) isn't it important to inform our regular viewers that our last election wasn't rigged, or a fraud?  there's a shitload of people who were and are still being duped by Trump and his accomplices from my POV.

what would you like me to say about Biden that hasn't already been spouted here 1000 times in the last month?  he's ineffective as POTUS and will likely pull an LBJ?  yup... also keep in mind I didn't vote for the man and you'd be hard-pressed to find a post on this site from me showing support for him.  feel free to search my post history. 

Trump and Trumpism is a greater threat to the nation than incompetent Joe.  ;)

57 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,.. why would you even watch that??:lol:

You TDS Culters are the ones putting Trump in people's faces, go back 100 pages on here only Trump threads are started by the TDS Culters who are to fucking stupid to see it..:lol:

Fuck a rock in my driveway seems to have more sense of reality than you and all the other Culters..

If I were you I'd be pumping up Biden and Kamala with the stellar job both are doing for the American people,. they are both running again as a team in 2024.. woo hoo!!

:ylsuper:

I know…. Hilarious.  Honestly, I have not heard one negative story on Biden watching my local news.  They Used to play Saturday night live parodies of Trump every Sunday and then banter around the couch….  So, true..   so true.   Chuckle….chuckle… snort. 

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

first of all the vids weren't about the orange baboon, they were about the secure election of 2020 and we're heading into the mid-terms with Trump minions already claiming fraud during the republican primaries (LOL) isn't it important to inform our regular viewers that our last election wasn't rigged, or a fraud?  there's a shitload of people who were and are still being duped by Trump and his accomplices from my POV.

what would you like me to say about Biden that hasn't already been spouted here 1000 times in the last month?  he's ineffective as POTUS and will likely pull an LBJ?  yup... also keep in mind I didn't vote for the man and you'd be hard-pressed to find a post on this site from me showing support for him.  feel free to search my post history. 

Show me the thread.....:news:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Of the last election was so secure why will WI no longer have drop boxes and make people drop there ballots in person ? 

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yep we would definitely be hard pressed to find a post about who you voted for..

So Jo.....What's her stance on what's going on currently, link me to those threads on here too..:news:

Fuck, your pussy aches because of TRUMP, that's why you post about him and not the person who is currently the President or the person you voted for..

Just an FYI, I'd like to see some posts from the guys that voted out of the box for some other people, why they did, and what their stance is as of today..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Show me the thread.....:news:

Nah, I have an actual life outside of this angry white man forum.

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Of the last election was so secure why will WI no longer have drop boxes and make people drop there ballots in person ? 

Covid 

Funny though how none of the other Republicans elected in 2020 claimed fraud, just Trump.

:lmao:

Time for dinner, been busy on the grill 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Covid 

Funny though how none of the other Republicans elected in 2020 claimed fraud, just Trump.

That is not a awnser 

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Covid 

And you quote 2 guys that haven't started a thread in well over 6 months as you post 2 year old Trump vids you searched for..:lol:

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Covid 

Hey, we aren't the ones trying to show our whiteness..Why not a Black Bear or Brown bear as an avatar?..

:dunno:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

As soon as every state bans ballot harvesting.  And absent ballot boxes . And require ID to vote and to pick up a absentee I will have some faith in the system . Till then not a fucking chance. 

81 million lmfao yeah ok 

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Covid 

Not true 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did the Wisconsin Supreme Court rule late last week?

Fact check it.

This one?

“Last Friday, the Wisconsin Supreme Court voted 4-3 to uphold the authority of local public health departments to institute public health orders such as those made during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Specifically, the state’s high court ruled that Public Health of Madison and Dane County, or PHMDC, was justified in issuing orders such as mask mandates and indoor gathering limits. And the Wisconsin Supreme Court found that PHMDC could do so without the oversight of local governments. “

sorry, was just too good to pass up with you. ;)

:poke:

Edited by akvanden

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WAKE UP DUDES!!!!!

TURN OFF CNN!!!!!!

STAY IGNORANT IT SUITS YOU!!!!!

🤣🤣

Waking up is what’s happening over at Fox News. Dominion Voting Systems is suing the company for damages. Over $1B. Ex-AG Barr is one of their prime witnesses. Is it any wonder that Fox News stopped the phony “stop the steal” rhetoric. 

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This one?

“Last Friday, the Wisconsin Supreme Court voted 4-3 to uphold the authority of local public health departments to institute public health orders such as those made during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Specifically, the state’s high court ruled that Public Health of Madison and Dane County, or PHMDC, was justified in issuing orders such as mask mandates and indoor gathering limits. And the Wisconsin Supreme Court found that PHMDC could do so without the oversight of local governments. “

sorry, was just too good to pass up with you. ;)

:poke:

That’s some serious ownage right there. 

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey, we aren't the ones trying to show our whiteness..Why not a Black Bear or Brown bear as an avatar?..

:dunno:

By far the funniest insult,  being called a white guy!   

you….you…. WHITE GUY !!!! 

Damn, man.  You didn’t have go there! :sad:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Dude - wake the fuck up.  It's YOU GUYS ... the guys who are so consumed with the guy ... who make him a current event.  FFS - I voted for the guy, and I sure as hell only see what he does because of nimrods like you, MC, and Thpinny.  I don't go searching the news for anything he's doing, because on this site I get my Trump fill by the TDS cultists.

Here’s a great suggestion. Write out all the topics that you approve of for CE posting/consumption and observe who follows your advice. Better yet, start a fucking committee for suggestions  

In other words….fuck off :lol: