Check your account email address ×

I'm amazingly curious .....

f7ben

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like how stupid cum dumpster dull normal momo types "imbecilic" all the time like it makes him sound smart or something....what a fucking retard

:lies:from the brain dead Bipolarhooknosed clown :finger: what a steaming sack of cowardice SHIT 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just how fucking retarded does a person have to be to think that raising the bloated military budget another 56 billion dollars is a good thing?

I mean you would have to be fucking brain dead ...... like momo level dumb.

Let see ..................

-Expand military budget

-Privatize prisons

-Go after evil recreational pot smokers with the full might of the Fed

-Deregulate banks

and on and on and on.......

Would the pieces of shit that support this stuff just fucking die already ....sweet fuck what a bunch of brain rot 

Don't give a shit about any of the shit you listed....

i may get upset if the hearing protection act doesn't get passed and if I don't get a tax cut by the end of trumps 2 full year in office.  The rest is just minor bullshit and could careless.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

i may get upset if the hearing protection act doesn't get passed and if I don't get a tax cut by the end of trumps 2 full year in office.  The rest is just minor bullshit and could careless.

because you are a mindless idiot with no convictions who only cares about himself ....we already knew that :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Good lord you are a serious dumbfuck.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fiscal responsibility from the government is just minor bullshit, you heard it here folks.........

Just now, SSFB said:

Fiscal responsibility from the government is just minor bullshit, you heard it here folks.........

GARBLE GARBLE.....LONG AS UH GET MA SILENCER AND MA RAPTOR UM GOOD YAL.....

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

because you are a mindless idiot with no convictions who only cares about himself ....we already knew that :lol:

you only have 1 life to live and a short one at that.    I could give 2 shits if people go to a private prison or get pinched for smoking weed or we build 100 new aircraft carriers this year.  If i could could run down to walmart and buy a silencerco muffle for my AR for a few benjamins with out a tax stamp I am good.  5% tax cut would make for more fun money.

On a side note for my new pad I just ordered a new fridge that has fucking keurig pod brewer in the door...  The fucking fridge will make a cup of coffee...  Can you believe that shit???  Never knew such a thing existed.  It will also link into wifi and I can have Amazon Alexa preheat my water just by saying "Alexa you bitch heat me some fucking water" 

Im pumped to get closed and get that fridge into its spot!!!  I could care less about the minor shit that you liberals and antifuckiyas are all throwing hiss fits about.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

you only have 1 life to live and a short one at that.    I could give 2 shits if people go to a private prison or get pinched for smoking weed or we build 100 new aircraft carriers this year.  If i could could run down to walmart and buy a silencerco muffle for my AR for a few benjamins with out a tax stamp I am good.  5% tax cut would make for more fun money.

On a side note for my new pad I just ordered a new fridge that has fucking keurig pod brewer in the door...  The fucking fridge will make a cup of coffee...  Can you believe that shit???  Never knew such a thing existed.  It will also link into wifi and I can have Amazon Alexa preheat my water just by saying "Alexa you bitch heat me some fucking water" 

Im pumped to get closed and get that fridge into its spot!!!  I could care less about the minor shit that you liberals and antifuckiyas are all throwing hiss fits about.

Holy short sighted, Jesus. If we didn't spend money on arresting people over a plant, military stuff we don't need, etc. we could all eventually keep much more of our money which would be a great thing, since life is so short and all. :wall:

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Thanks for your time, random privileged white dudebro

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Holy short sighted, Jesus. If we didn't spend money on arresting people over a plant, military stuff we don't need, etc. we could all eventually keep much more of our money which would be a great thing, since life is so short and all. :wall:

Fuck future generations ......I need my custom coffee bro

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That's un- American.  Now find something to get butt hurt about. 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fiscal responsiblity hasn't been a concern from any elected official since in my life....  40 years now for me.  Why start.

For example when I started line work to now, the year 2000, the 6.2 percent that I am taxed on for social security has gone up over 50k.  And there are all these liberals that are saying this program is going broke...  6.2 percent plus the employer 6.2 percent on income of almost $128,000....  12.4 percent in total on 128k that will be taken from me and many other earners....  For what???  I invest 12.4 percent of 128k in just 2017 on corporate america that will turn way more then I recieve if invest is SS  Fucking fiscal responsibility.  Fuck potheads if they get pinched or people go to private prison.  Let me keep more of my own money as I am more fiscally responsible then any politician over the 40 years of my life.  They will take more and keep the borrowing level just the same.  Why so people can use EBT on beef jerky at the quick stop.

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just how fucking retarded does a person have to be to think that raising the bloated military budget another 56 billion dollars is a good thing?

I mean you would have to be fucking brain dead ...... like momo level dumb.

Let see ..................

-Expand military budget

-Privatize prisons

-Go after evil recreational pot smokers with the full might of the Fed

-Deregulate banks

and on and on and on.......

Would the pieces of shit that support this stuff just fucking die already ....sweet fuck what a bunch of brain rot 

I just want the corporate and private tax cut, fuck the debt and the rest of it, just show me the the money Trump.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Its what Jesus wants you bipolar hook nosed clown!

Image may contain: text

And FTR, it's not Jesus, it's the fuckin Chinese :thumb:

trump_tweet.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Fiscal responsiblity hasn't been a concern from any elected official since in my life....  40 years now for me.  Why start.

For example when I started line work to now, the year 2000, the 6.2 percent that I am taxed on for social security has gone up over 50k.  And there are all these liberals that are saying this program is going broke...  6.2 percent plus the employer 6.2 percent on income of almost $128,000....  12.4 percent in total on 128k that will be taken from me and many other earners....  For what???  I invest 12.4 percent of 128k in just 2017 on corporate america that will turn way more then I recieve.  Fucking fiscal responsibility.  Fuck potheads if they get pinched or people go to private prison.  Let me keep more of my own money as I am more fiscally responsible then any politician over the 40 years of my life. 

There was basically zero growth to the national debt around the turn of the century and before that, previous to the Reagan years, the debt was being paid down. 

I guess you really don't understand that the very reason you are taxed so much is because there are so many bullshit government programs. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There was basically zero growth to the national debt around the turn of the century and before that, previous to the Reagan years, the debt was being paid down. 

I guess you really don't understand that the very reason you are taxed so much is because there are so many bullshit government programs. 

2+2=liberals

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Which century you talking about?

every president in my life time has added debt....  Thats fact.  When we as a country weren't adding debt taxes were substantially more and programs were substantially less or none existent.  Today on the give me a hand out crowd: antifa, left wing nutso, ect. are too numerous and vote to use other peoples money and add to the debt so it wont change.  I don't care if trump adds debt if I can get a tax cut out of the deal.....  We were going to add debt under every single candiate that ran republican/democrat/independent other then Rand Paul.

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I like my coffee made from the burnt remains of little Muslim kids who died in drone strikes. Freedom makes the best brew! :bc:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

every president in my life time has added debt....  Thats fact.  When we as a country weren't adding debt taxes were substantially more and programs were substantially less or none existent.  Today on the give me a hand out crowd: antifa, left wing nutso, ect. are too numerous and vote to use other peoples money and add to the debt so it wont change.  I don't care if trump adds debt if I can get a tax cut out of the deal.....  We were going to add debt under every single candiate that ran republican/democrat/independent other then Rand Paul.

Correction... Burnt Muslim kids and BOHICA'S tears make the best coffee...