Check your account email address ×

I'm amazingly curious .....

f7ben

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh....now we're being "hit by terrorists"

What a fucking idiot :lol:

you're right ben. terrorism doesn't exist. the terror attacks, the terrorist training camps, the terror groups are just imaginary boogey men, designed to scare everyone and permit military spending :lol:

so when is unicorn island open for business anyway?

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're right ben. terrorism doesn't exist. the terror attacks, the terrorist training camps, the terror groups are just imaginary boogey men, designed to scare everyone and permit military spending :lol:

so when is unicorn island open for business anyway?

You're more likely to be killed by literally everything else than you are terrorism.

You sound just like Republicans did in 2004, though. Good job.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're more likely to be killed by literally everything else than you are terrorism.

do we really need to go over this again? is it not possible to be ok with a proactive approach and eliminate terror cells, or terrorists, that you know are planning terror attacks, but not be OK with the invasion and occupation of a country?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

do we really need to go over this again? is it not possible to be ok with a proactive approach and eliminate terror cells, or terrorists, that you know are planning terror attacks, but not be OK with the invasion and occupation of a country?

Is it okay to combat Terror and do it without dropping three bombs an hour for eight years straight, killing thousands of innocent people?

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I have been asking this question since 1999. Mind you this was pre 9-11 but lets include that for a minute just for arguments sake. 

How many people do you personally know that have been affected by terrorism? Meaning Muslim terrorism. Including people you know and people they know. 

How many people have been personally affected by cancer?

How many people have been personally affected by drugs?

Outside of people I know who served in Iraq and Afghanistan I dont know ANYBODY who's life has been touched by terrorism. And I deal with alot of people on a daily basis. But I know a shit ton of people who have been affected by cancer and drugs. To me it seems our priorities are fucked up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I have been asking this question since 1999. Mind you this was pre 9-11 but lets include that for a minute just for arguments sake. 

How many people do you personally know that have been affected by terrorism? Meaning Muslim terrorism. Including people you know and people they know. 

How many people have been personally affected by cancer?

How many people have been personally affected by drugs?

Outside of people I know who served in Iraq and Afghanistan I dont know ANYBODY who's life has been touched by terrorism. And I deal with alot of people on a daily basis. But I know a shit ton of people who have been affected by cancer and drugs. To me it seems our priorities are fucked up. 

I myself and not actually worried one bit about being affected by terrorism.

I worry about my country being affected.

Trust me. No one I know is worried about themselves being killed.

That does not mean I accept 3,000 plus dead people in New York, or 50 in Florida, or any anywhere else.

If your fellow countrymen mean so little to you, why do you bother hanging around them. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

That does not mean I accept 3,000 plus dead people in New York, or 50 in Florida, or any anywhere else.

If your fellow countrymen mean so little to you, why do you bother hanging around them. :news:

If we are worried about fellow Americans dying we would be better served spending half the military budget on Cancer and Heart Disease research.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

So we killed Osama years ago and pretty much decapitated Al Quieda. Why are we still in Afghanistan? 

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Don't give a shit about any of the shit you listed....

i may get upset if the hearing protection act doesn't get passed and if I don't get a tax cut by the end of trumps 2 full year in office.  The rest is just minor bullshit and could careless.

:wtf: Don't give a shit about any of that????

I had to stop the back read at that point! I figured it would just get doubled down on the stupidity. :wall:

Just now, Mainecat said:

The poppy floral arrangements.

Well you know you hear rumors. Supposedly there is a massive vein of lithium in Afghanistan. I havent heard of any efforts to extract that yet. But if you look at afghanistan you have to wonder wtf would anyone want with that place. Why did the Soviets try to take it and why are we still there. Total wasteland that place. 

I watched a documentary recently that some archeologists found an old city dating back to the days of Alexander the great. While excavating they found millions in gold artifacts. It was taken by the Afghani govt and locked up as a national treasure. Alleged "taliban" tried to rob the vault but failed. Marauders raided the site and destroyed it shortly after. Makes you wonder what else might be there.. 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I think ben really is bi-polar. one day he's ok taking out a terrorist, and his son as collateral damage, the next day he's stating there are no terrorists. make up your fucking mind dude.

You think everyone is bipolar dude. The common denominator is you :news:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

If we are worried about fellow Americans dying we would be better served spending half the military budget on Cancer and Heart Disease research.

Ya think? 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

More importantly do you think Snake thinks that....clearly he doesn't and unfortunately there are millions like him.

No. Snake is a textbook bootlicker. He likes all things military and spending trillions of dollars on killing people with guns and bombs. The thought of an American getting something they didnt actually work for makes him sick to his stomach.. 

• Like 1