Check your account email address ×

Top people/...

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm still waiting on anyone to come up with something the guy has done to benefit America or Americans, just one thing or something, I'm all ears and willing to hear that person out, but yet it's just crickets 

Asked that long ago....no response. You know when MC stays idle, there's a problem.

Any other president and you could think of at least one thing but nothing from this guy

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

On the plus side, Jimmy Carter and Obama are thrilled that their reputations are suddenly getting propped up in comparison with Biden’s disastrous performance.

Trump was far far less popular than obama

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump was far far less popular than obama

Sure, if you believe the polls I guess.  I think its pretty clear the polling is unreliable.  81 million votes.....yea ok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure, if you believe the polls I guess.  I think its pretty clear the polling is unreliable.  81 million votes.....yea ok.

What’s this thread about????

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well every time someone wonders why people chose a senile bureaucrat over Trump I guess it needs repeating 

well yeah but you're wrong.  Like out in left field facing in the wrong direction wrong.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Says the guy who brings up Trump in every Biden thread... :lol:

I bring up Trump when someone references trump

Edited by f7ben

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes and it’s blatantly obvious Trumps policies caused massive crushing inflation. There is no sane argument otherwise 

Why didn't Obamas? He spent more.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No he didn’t you fucking retard :lol: 

Obama deficits were 5.1 trillion in his first term and Trumps were 3.5 trillion. 

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Obama deficits were 5.1 trillion in his first term and Trumps were 3.5 trillion. 

Trump was 3.5 trillion in just the year before the pandemic you stupid ass fucking know nothing retard. Good god are you dumb 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump was 3.5 trillion in just the year before the pandemic you stupid ass fucking know nothing retard. Good god are you dumb 

He was at 2.4  trillion before the pandemic.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He was at 2.4  trillion before the pandemic.

And the majority of Obama’s first year was Bushes financial crisis. Everyone has a fucking excuse.

Trump damn near spent in 4 years what Obama spent in 8. That’s a fucking fact. Now slink away mush brain retard and try to be better tomorrow.

The left are the most despicable ppl on the planet and this proves it. 
81 million asshole just got kicked in the balls hard.. hahahahaha you deserve it

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

81 million asshole just got kicked in the balls hard.. hahahahaha you deserve it

Shut the fuck up you retarded crying pussy

Edited by f7ben

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you suckling your thumb right now or something?  Christ guy settle your shit.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Man you are balls deep into the narrative....look at you go...friggin retard...

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

You should listen to your mentor.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i don't agee with that completely.  Obamas popularity eroded fairly soon after election when he failed to deliver "hope and change"  

Didn't Trump get more votes than Obama in both elections?? I could be wrong but I thought I read that 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn't Trump get more votes than Obama in both elections?? I could be wrong but I thought I read that 

the Trump/Hillary battle brought out the vote for sure but lets face it a lot voted Trump not because he was a good candidate but voted against Hillary just like I don;t think Biden was more popular he was just a vote against Trump.  

No one was a vocal as the Trump cult but I would still say Obama was more poplar initially across a broader spectrum.  Shit he got a lot of Pub voters because they eblieved the hope and change bullshit.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't agee with that completely.  Obamas popularity eroded fairly soon after election when he failed to deliver "hope and change"  

To think the Dumbocrat voting base was confident that Biden will deliver on his "Build Back Better" bs. :lmao: