Check your account email address ×

3,400-year-old city emerges from reservoir in Iraq after months of extreme drought

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fact check for deniers.....oh but it was warm before.....well here is your answer....natural tilt.....,cause of warming much different today 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-contemporary-human-driven-220352719.html

You were aware that all this climate/global warming nonsense was going to be ramped up like it is today, don't you? Did you ever see the hidden camera interview/talk with the dufus CNN editor who said when covid and the pandemic dies out/falters, climate change alarmism is going to be ramped up because fear sells and all the MSM entities need more gut hooking stories to draw their audience back in? :dunno: 

I know you don't want to hear any of it because you've been gut hooked bad by a lot of things it seems, but that is the simple truth of it. 

Climmiitt.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's your plan to limit your carbon footprint?  Let me guess.....whatever the govt forces upon you? 

What makes you think I give a shit why would I limit my carbon footprint?.... I'm a boomer I really don't care much about anything except myself....just  being honest.

Let future Generations deal with it fuckum

4 minutes ago, irv said:

You were aware that all this climate/global warming nonsense was going to be ramped up like it is today, don't you? Did you ever see the hidden camera interview/talk with the dufus CNN editor who said when covid and the pandemic dies out/falters, climate change alarmism is going to be ramped up because fear sells and all the MSM entities need more gut hooking stories to draw their audience back in? :dunno: 

I know you don't want to hear any of it because you've been gut hooked bad by a lot of things it seems, but that is the simple truth of it. 

Climmiitt.jpeg

Yes I used to be a denier like you but the evidence is just too overwhelming now....... fools are only in denial now

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes I used to be a denier like you but the evidence is just too overwhelming now....... fools are only in denial now

Boomers should off themselves for the sake of the planet

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Alright, you go with that then. 

climim1.jpg

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What makes you think I give a shit why would I limit my carbon footprint?.... I'm a boomer I really don't care much about anything except myself....just  being honest.

Let future Generations deal with it fuckum

:lmao:Yet you constantly post on it.   Do that about loads of other topics?  :lol:    

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Like I said no sweat off my back adopting is the only way and no I won't die mad

You can have you’re virtue. I’ll take science instead 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Have a boomer party and poison the koolaid

Yup..... my favorite day of the year on tap... no poison but I may pull out the shrooms makes the colors more vibrant

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Yet you constantly post on it.   Do that about loads of other topics?  :lol:    

I don't think the lad is well? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I just find it interesting and I have been consistent on saying we need to adapt there is no use changing it

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup..... my favorite day of the year on tap... no poison but I may pull out the shrooms makes the colors more vibrant

I will send you some shrooms. Just make sure to put them in the koolaid!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I will send you some shrooms. Just make sure to put them in the koolaid!

Thanks but I have ounces of them I hope they're still good I'm not going to use them in the Kool-Aid but I may make a tea out of them

78% Of Americans have been directly affected by extreme weather events of Global Warming......wow.... that is an astonishing number by any standards....holy  crap

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/78-adults-us-report-being-130011694.html