Check your account email address ×

3,400-year-old city emerges from reservoir in Iraq after months of extreme drought

1 minute ago, Anler said:

is this Viper boomer really an AOC dupe? 

If AOC had a MAGA hat and Confederate flag it would be Viper. Motherfucker is that retarded 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If AOC had a MAGA hat and Confederate flag it would be Viper. Motherfucker is that retarded 

Well his level of nonsense is unmatched by most. 

Viper: Bomb the entire world! Eleventy trillion!

Also Wiper: Climate change is turning us into raisins!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nothing....get government the fuck out of everything and let the market and common sense decide. EVs will work for a lot of people , those are the people that should have them. They will not work for another large group currently and those people shouldn’t be punished cause some faggot ass retard doesn’t like their gas engine 

I fail to see where there’s any lack of IC vehicles available because of government interference. Other than GM, every mfg of EV’s are selling out. I also fail to see anyone being punished for purchasing an IC vehicle. The marketplace is currently dictating the type of vehicle being sold. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I fail to see where there’s any lack of IC vehicles available because of government interference. Other than GM, every mfg of EV’s are selling out. I also fail to see anyone being punished for purchasing an IC vehicle. The marketplace is currently dictating the type of vehicle being sold. 

You’re an absolute fucking moron....ya know that? This admin set out to attack the oil industry and now they are screaming and crying and kicking their feet because what they wanted happened really quickly and it’s hurting people lol

• Thanks 2

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re an absolute fucking moron....ya know that? This admin set out to attack the oil industry and now they are screaming and crying and kicking their feet because what they wanted happened really quickly and it’s hurting people lol

The oil companies are reeling in record profits because of this administration. The oil companies absolutely love this administration. Huge profits. Huge margins on zero investment. They have a win win with Biden. The more they scream about how unfriendly this administration claims they are, the more profits they can claim. The Biden administration has been the best thing to happen to oil in years. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The oil companies are reeling in record profits because of this administration. The oil companies absolutely love this administration. Huge profits. Huge margins on zero investment. They have a win win with Biden. The more they scream about how unfriendly this administration claims they are, the more profits they can claim. The Biden administration has been the best thing to happen to oil in years. 

I don’t give a fuck about big oil or this admin....I care about middle class and low class folks being fucked out of their money every single day because not a fucking person in any position of power in this world has a fucking brain in their head. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t give a fuck about big oil or this admin....I care about middle class and low class folks being fucked out of their money every single day because not a fucking person in any position of power in this world has a fucking brain in their head. 

We elect the best. Lol.