Check your account email address ×

It’s all Russia's fault - eversource

4 hours ago, Anler said:

It's an easy fix. Stop funding regime change wars and lift the sanctions. In fact remove all sanctions everywhere. 

It just seems to hurt the people. Putin and rocket man are still eating caviar.

This is as ridiculous as a billionaire claiming the global elite are responsible for the destruction of the middle class and he’s gonna bring them into account. It’s amazing what political hacks will believe.  

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

It just seems to hurt the people. Putin and rocket man are still eating caviar.

It only hurts the people and now more than ever most people around the world hate us. Instead of creating angst towards those countries leaders it is creating more hatred towards us. I know many will say "fuck them" but when the rest of the world looks to move away from US dominance around the world we are going to feel that pain. Look where we are and where we are headed, it aint good. 

11 hours ago, ICG said:

It probably won't be noticed in a hot market . . . Lots of new people, driving prices up. 

More expensive neighborhoods, bigger operating costs. 

When is the last time our govt told us the truth? And when people working in the govt tried to expose their crimes they got noose and we condemned the leaker. That personal responsibility pendulum swings both ways. 

19 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

We’ll looks like eversource gonna give it to us good come August more than doubling the rate and you guessed it freakin Russia.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/news/new-hampshire-electric-bills-increase-eversource-energy-liberty/#app

well we in ny already got the porking on electricity. told us it would go up 46%. but mine doubled. i have a small house but still almost 500.00 for 2 months. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

well we in ny already got the porking on electricity. told us it would go up 46%. but mine doubled. i have a small house but still almost 500.00 for 2 months. 

Ya the article said the rates going from 10.6 to 22.5 more than double. I’m paying 100-140 now and I ain’t gonna be happy if that doubles. I’m getting real sick of this bull shit getting fucked at the pump, fucked to heat the house, fucked to buy food, fucked on electric now. All this nickel and dime stuff is starting to add up and take a hit on the wallet.

11 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya the article said the rates going from 10.6 to 22.5 more than double. I’m paying 100-140 now and I ain’t gonna be happy if that doubles. I’m getting real sick of this bull shit getting fucked at the pump, fucked to heat the house, fucked to buy food, fucked on electric now. All this nickel and dime stuff is starting to add up and take a hit on the wallet.

ain't nickels and dimes

• Like 1