Check your account email address ×

Dads with Daughters...good read

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She's really pretty awesome,  she got better as she got older unlike her brother.  

Oh I dont have an issue with daughters....its the boys that would want to date her Id have the problem with... :lol:

41 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh I dont have an issue with daughters....its the boys that would want to date her Id have the problem with... :lol:

it's hard when my sons banging girls in her class and i have to tell her all boys suck just like your brother so stay away from them

• USA Contributing Member

My daughter, son and I have discussions that I never had with my parents.....drugs.....sex.....almost anything goes. 

My daughter would challenge me with questions like what I would do if she came home pregnant..........I told her I would be disappointed in her and would get over it but that I'm sure she would be a wonderful, loving, single parent and would give it her all for the next 18 years living in my basement raising my grandson/daughter while going to school at night and working days to pay for daycare.

• Like 2