Check your account email address ×

the everything bubble is over

• Gold Member

we will own nothing, and be happy' 

guys with a little extra scratch talking like this is there time to shine and get rich , its a bilionaires club folks.and none of us are invited.

they can and will crush you too. a little above average savings or not. 

Edited by ZR800efi

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He is, you dumbass. Why do you asked such retarded questions. Fuck. 

Well any rational person would know this. You on the other are not, as well as being sick in the head.. age does wonders to the brain.. you prove it often.

Edited by Pete

30 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

intentionally force a crash , buy everyones lifetime investments for pennys, reestablish the market, there investments skyrocket back up to previous pre crash value, cha ching. they just sucessfully robbed the entire working class and never fired a shot or broke any laws.

rothchilds played this card on the brits to a tee when he spread the lie the french won the war causing the common man to run to the bank and pull whatever they had , sell the works to get ready for the crash that never came cause the brits actually won and there was no crash. by the time they figured out they were misinformed, old rothy had bought everything for pennys.

Boom and bust cycles have been going on since the beginning of central banks. The intent of creating the federal reserve was to stabilize the economy to prevent future boom bust cycles. We are seeing how that has worked out. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Boom and bust cycles have been going on since the beginning of central banks. The intent of creating the federal reserve was to stabilize the economy to prevent future boom bust cycles. We are seeing how that has worked out. 

remove the gold standard and print and inflat our way out of debt.

#winning...well...some of us , anyway.certainly not me. I am not winning.lol

Edited by ZR800efi

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Boom and bust cycles have been going on since capitalism became a thing. There’s no getting away from it. The central banks were created to smooth out economic cycles to prevent people from “suffering”. They’ve failed miserably at it. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Boom and bust cycles have been going on since capitalism became a thing. There’s no getting away from it. The central banks were created to smooth out economic cycles to prevent people from “suffering”. They’ve failed miserably at it. 

They’ve profited immensely from it

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

remove the gold standard and print and inflat our way out of debt.

#winning...well...some of us , anyway.certainly not me. I am not winning.lol

That is what Bitcoin was designed for. When you look at the fundamentals it's fucking genius. Lots of guys who poo pood it in the beginning have come to see the light. Also the technology behind Blockchain is going to run pretty much everything in our lives going forward. 

The digital dollar they are working on is a Blockchain based system. However Bitcoin is decentralized and non debaseable which is preferred for currency because nobody can control the supply or it's use. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They didn't fail they lied. Andrew Jackson dismantled the national bank prior because he knew what they were up to. He had several assassination attempts on him. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

That is what Bitcoin was designed for. When you look at the fundamentals it's fucking genius. Lots of guys who poo pood it in the beginning have come to see the light. Also the technology behind Blockchain is going to run pretty much everything in our lives going forward. 

The digital dollar they are working on is a Blockchain based system. However Bitcoin is decentralized and non debaseable which is preferred for currency because nobody can control the supply or it's use. 

im no expert and dont claim to be.but i seen much smarter people then me stating its basically just an arm of the stock market and can be manipulated as such. the guy went on to explain nearly every drop and rise in bitcoin was running paraelle to established market.

long story short, they will fuck that over too. and we are seeing that reflected in the drop in value were currently seeing.

i dont know if thats accurate or not.just parrotting what i have heard.

Just now, f7ben said:

They’ve profited immensely from it

True. That’s because elected officials have allowed it. After the central banks were created in the early 1900’s the quality of life for most improved immensely. It added an element of stability. Sure, we’ve had a depression and several recessions since. But nothing like the long, 17 year depression of the late 1800’s. 

45 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

intentionally force a crash , buy everyones lifetime investments for pennys, reestablish the market, there investments skyrocket back up to previous pre crash value, cha ching. they just sucessfully robbed the entire working class and never fired a shot or broke any laws.

rothchilds played this card on the brits to a tee when he spread the lie the french won the war causing the common man to run to the bank and pull whatever they had , sell the works to get ready for the crash that never came cause the brits actually won and there was no crash. by the time they figured out they were misinformed, old rothy had bought everything for pennys.

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!  Wall Street does it every few years, they make TRILLIONS on it!!

There is no legitimate reason for the market tanking...all manipulated by big NY investors. They made BILLIONS selling, and now they'll buy cheap, and make MORE BILLIONS in a couple of years.

I'm afraid it's going to take a long time to come back, just like 2008. 

I've lost a ton since Nov, ....greed fucked me over, I thought I would continue to do good. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

They didn't fail they lied. Andrew Jackson dismantled the national bank prior because he knew what they were up to. He had several assassination attempts on him. 

No, they’ve been co-opted by politicians that are unwilling to tell people the truth. That boom and bust cycles are necessary and unavoidable. Deal with it. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No, they’ve been co-opted by politicians that are unwilling to tell people the truth. That boom and bust cycles are necessary and unavoidable. Deal with it. 

They intentionally exacerbate them and they Telegraph these moves to their enablers and sycophants to profit from. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!  Wall Street does it every few years, they make TRILLIONS on it!!

There is no legitimate reason for the market tanking...all manipulated by big NY investors. They made BILLIONS selling, and now they'll buy cheap, and make MORE BILLIONS in a couple of years.

I'm afraid it's going to take a long time to come back, just like 2008. 

I've lost a ton since Nov, ....greed fucked me over, I thought I would continue to do good. 

if they wanted to stabilize the market right now, its easily done.

lift russian sanctions on gas and oil. world market shortage is over, supply begins to narrow the gap between supply and demand to a more reasonable level, price of fuel comes back down as a result, fuel for trucks and boats delivering goods comes down , price of groceries etc comes down , no further need to jack interest rates to the sky to curb inflation etc etc ....

but that aint happening, cause thats not the goal.they want to finish the choke on the middle class first , force foreclosures, and lift the sanctions once they own the foreclosures.

but tell that to the lady in the i heart ukraine' t shirt with yellow and blue painted nails (yes, im talking from experience.ive seen this woman lol)

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

if they wanted to stabilize the market right now, its easily done.

lift russian sanctions on gas and oil. world market shortage is over, supply begins to narrow the gap between supply and demand to a more reasonable level, price of fuel comes back down as a result, fuel for trucks and boats delivering goods comes down , price of groceries etc comes down , no further need to jack interest rates to the sky to curb inflation etc etc ....

but that aint happening, cause thats not the goal.they want to finish the choke on the middle class first , force foreclosures, and lift the sanctions once they own the foreclosures.

but tell that to the lady in the i heart ukraine' t shirt with yellow and blue painted nails (yes, im talking from experience.ive seen this woman lol)

I honestly believe Biden is trying to kill the rich. He wants to re-distribute the wealth..........especially from the VERY RICH, but he's going to get us not so rich too. I hate his smarmy face. The guy is a fucking bastard.  

56 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s all true, yet we still live a far better lifestyle than during the 1800’s. There’s a fair amount of people that play right into the hands of these systems. Eyeballs bulging as they have to own more and more shit when getting more into debt. I talked to a man last week who’s 71 years old and has zero retirement and little in the way of assets. 

Better than the 1800 but statistics are showing you will not live as long as your mom and dad or your grandparents.  That lifestyle unfortunately came with eating bags and boxes  of shit 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They intentionally exacerbate them and they Telegraph these moves to their enablers and sycophants to profit from. 

It makes no sense that politicians would intentionally crash the economy. 

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

the 'pandemic', the war in ukraine', etc all ways to seemingly get support from the dummies there robbing. 

i can tell a persons vaccination status on my facebook without asking, just look for the 'i stand with ukraine' avatar..yep, shes got 3 shots in line for 4 lol

You forgot the climate crap.  But yes all correct.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It makes no sense that politicians would intentionally crash the economy. 

its not there call to make.