Check your account email address ×

Crazy white people

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

:lol::lol2: Kick his ass 550. :lol2:

Yeah badge, I was away all day, so he missed his daily beating!!! LMAO!! 

God, isn't it fun to slap these dildos around on-line!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badger distributes meat, I distribute " OWNAGE ", industrial grade!! 

Yes, I "OWN " you with relentless and brutal POWER!!

You both suck at what you do then....and you both suck.

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You both suck at what you do then....and you both suck.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

It's okay to use words.  Most 3 year olds have that figured out.  We know you are feeling said since your "friends" dropped you off at home already.  Doesn't mean you can't type or...

😂😅

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Too dumb to post after eating your dog food?

I believe you like the attention that you get, even though it's negative attention. Being " OWNED " on a daily basis is nothing to be proud of.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

We know.

Hey, how old are you, about 45?

You run a business?

You have several properties?

Wife and kids?

Cars, trucks, etc.?

Travel a lot?

Then why are you so " OWNED " by a 75 year old, overweight, guy?

Why do you spend so much time on this site, and why do you spend so much time trying to defend yourself against the MASSIVE AND POWERFUL OWNAGE THAT I HAVE HANDED YOU??

WHY??? The fact that a 75 year old guy occupies so much space in your mind.....speaks volumes!!!  

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Too dumb to post after eating your dog food?

I'm old, fat, and retired, what is your EXCUSE for being on here so much??

Either you're a fake, which I believe is the case, or you can't stand the " OWNAGE " that some of us have handed you. 

You haven't really posted anything to show your wealth, or possessions, that you claim. 

All you've posted is depth finders, and some pizza/food pics. 

Post your house, boats, trucks etc,. to PROVE that you are not a fake.  

As of right now, you're basically just a troll, who is getting some mileage by attacking wealthy members here. You're hiding behind the keyboard like all trolls. 

I even agreed to your request to let your wife's office handle the contract, and you FLAKED on that!! 

Why are you such a faggot pussy? 

Prove me wrong. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm old, fat, and retired, what is your EXCUSE for being on here so much??

Either you're a fake, which I believe is the case, or you can't stand the " OWNAGE " that some of us have handed you. 

You haven't really posted anything to show your wealth, or possessions, that you claim. 

All you've posted is depth finders, and some pizza/food pics. 

Post your house, boats, trucks etc,. to PROVE that you are not a fake.  

As of right now, you're basically just a troll, who is getting some mileage by attacking wealthy members here. You're hiding behind the keyboard like all trolls. 

I even agreed to your request to let your wife's office handle the contract, and you FLAKED on that!! 

Why are you such a faggot pussy? 

Prove me wrong. 

You are a welcher 

God you are dumb dogfucker.  The fake is you.  I have nothing to prove, but you do.  As I said before, anytime you post one of your massive possessions I will post something that has more value. So far we've seen that my depth finders are worth more than everything you've posted.  So let's see your massive possessions....if you have any.  I own you.  You are my bitch.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb dogfucker.  The fake is you.  I have nothing to prove, but you do.  As I said before, anytime you post one of your massive possessions I will post something that has more value. So far we've seen that my depth finders are worth more than everything you've posted.  So let's see your massive possessions....if you have any.  I own you.  You are my bitch.

You failed to take the TNW..................I "OWN " you!!! No way out of it, I "OWN " the shit outta' you! 

I even agreed to let your wife write the contract, and you still FAILED!!  

Guess what, I "OWN " you, and you're MY BITCH!!  :owned:

On 6/18/2022 at 5:27 PM, f7ben said:

Yah ....cops never lied about a wrongful shooting :lol: 

cops never plant evidence :lol: 

ever heard of a fucking cell phone Don? That was the end of the lying trash police force getting away with murder. 

The thing is Ben black people are much more likely to be killed by another black person than a cop or some white supremacists. I am for cleaning up the cops but it does not eliminate the problem and may make it worse.

On 6/18/2022 at 5:21 PM, f7ben said:

Well they are criminals and they are not being excused by the system like cops were. See the difference? Cops being let off murder vs murderers being charged with murder? Is there anyone out there excusing murderers like the faggot ass Justice system was doing for cops?

They are criminals like the rogue cop is as well. A good thing is that now with the cell phone era the rogue cop has a good chance of being weeded out but the bad part is that the inner city or other "thug" is not so much for fear of reprisal by the perps. How many shootings are solved in Chicago or Baltimore etc? Who dares to "rat" a gang member? Their "thin blue line" is similar to the cops but way more severe in retaliation. JMO.

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

They are criminals like the rogue cop is as well. A good thing is that now with the cell phone era the rogue cop has a good chance of being weeded out but the bad part is that the inner city or other "thug" is not so much for fear of reprisal by the perps. How many shootings are solved in Chicago or Baltimore etc? Who dares to "rat" a gang member? Their "thin blue line" is similar to the cops but way more severe in retaliation. JMO.

All accurate 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is Ben black people are much more likely to be killed by another black person than a cop or some white supremacists. I am for cleaning up the cops but it does not eliminate the problem and may make it worse.

True. Black on black crime is many times greater than white on black.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You failed to take the TNW..................I "OWN " you!!! No way out of it, I "OWN " the shit outta' you! 

I even agreed to let your wife write the contract, and you still FAILED!!  

Lol, you failed.  You don't have the $10k to put up for the bet.  That is what we are waiting for. 

And for the last time stop talking about my wife, you pathetic piece of shit.