Check your account email address ×

Crazy white people

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well they are criminals and they are not being excused by the system like cops were. See the difference? Cops being let off murder vs murderers being charged with murder? Is there anyone out there excusing murderers like the faggot ass Justice system was doing for cops?

Except most bangers never see a day because no one saw nuten . Even when kids are popped .But when a cop shoots some one on the same block same time of day there is video footage from no less than 3 phones . 

Black brought this shit on them self zero question and there is zero excuse 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Except most bangers never see a day because no one saw nuten . Even when kids are popped .But when a cop shoots some one on the same block same time of day there is video footage from no less than 3 phones . 

Black brought this shit on them self zero question and there is zero excuse 

That’s all fine ....but we can’t excuse cops for murder. 

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

" hypocritical trash profession"

That's an opinion, doesn't make it a fact.

Well to be fair they have been reqierd to pass a personality test for some time now and that personality test pretty much weeds out most decent people . 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That’s all fine ....but we can’t excuse cops for murder. 

But we can send a woman doing her job after smoking a pos attempting to flee to make up for what some other pos cops did ? 

And I will say it again George knew the game not his first rodeo . Fight back and it never ends well . Could be getting out back on parole about now if he would have just gotten in the the car the first time . But it is what it is . It is nice to see tge memorials to the pos felon every day . Great roll model for his community 

Talks of cops planting evidence and murder, yeah all well and good I get that and it happens.

Vast majority of cops may never face either situation, but EVERY ONE OF THEM will violate your rights by illegally pressuring for ID, giving orders that are neither lawful nor necessary, threaten violations to get you to comply, etc AD NAUSEUM... that is where the bulk of my UTTER DISDAIN for the profession comes from.

You take an oath to uphold the Constitution, uphold the fucking thing. I gave up a lot of fun and a lot of other things because I took that oath, and it makes me sick to my stomach to see these piles of human excrement treat it like it was words said before they go to work.

Bottom line is, unless I break the law, you have zero authority over me... period. Fucking act like it.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

But we can send a woman doing her job after smoking a pos attempting to flee to make up for what some other pos cops did ? 

And I will say it again George knew the game not his first rodeo . Fight back and it never ends well . Could be getting out back on parole about now if he would have just gotten in the the car the first time . But it is what it is . It is nice to see tge memorials to the pos felon every day . Great roll model for his community 

To be fair, he was drugged out of his head.... fentynol is a helluva drug.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Talks of cops planting evidence and murder, yeah all well and good I get that and it happens.

Vast majority of cops may never face either situation, but EVERY ONE OF THEM will violate your rights by illegally pressuring for ID, giving orders that are neither lawful nor necessary, threaten violations to get you to comply, etc AD NAUSEUM... that is where the bulk of my UTTER DISDAIN for the profession comes from.

You take an oath to uphold the Constitution, uphold the fucking thing. I gave up a lot of fun and a lot of other things because I took that oath, and it makes me sick to my stomach to see these piles of human excrement treat it like it was words said before they go to work.

Bottom line is, unless I break the law, you have zero authority over me... period. Fucking act like it.

You have a bad day today?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Did it mean anything to you, or were they merely words?

Well sure it did. But unless a cop served for his country, he or she couldn't care less about an oath.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well sure it did. But unless a cop served for his country, he or she couldn't care less about an oath.

Exactly ....cops don’t give a fuck about your rights. The end 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

To be fair, he was drugged out of his head.... fentynol is a helluva drug.

Yep another bad choice for such a pillar of society to be making when out on parole for aggravated armed Robbery 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

They take an oath. You are trying to find a way to spin out of that?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Exactly ....cops don’t give a fuck about your rights. The end 

And their first official duty was to lie with their oaths.

No fucking skid marks.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Jesus Christ man, their entire job description hinges on the upholding that oath...

Wow....

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

They take an oath. You are trying to find a way to spin out of that?

You've misunderstood what I said.

Just now, Snake said:

Jesus Christ man, their entire job description hinges on the upholding that oath...

Wow....

Some don't care is what I'm saying. They have no respect for the badge and what it represents.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You've misunderstood what I said.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Some don't care is what I'm saying. They have no respect for the badge and what it represents.

My apologies for misunderstanding your posts. That was my bad...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You are one

Hey, I like how I "OWN " you so badly, that you have a house, cars, boats, sled, and a family, and you follow a 75 year old guy around a sled site!! LMAO!! 

That's because I "OWN " you, and you can't stand the " OWNAGE " I've handed ya' for years!! SUCK THAT OWNAGE, BOY!! 

:owned::owned::owned:

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I like how I "OWN " you so badly, that you have a house, cars, boats, sled, and a family, and you follow a 75 year old guy around a sled site!! LMAO!! 

That's because I "OWN " you, and you can't stand the " OWNAGE " I've handed ya' for years!! SUCK THAT OWNAGE, BOY!! 

:owned::owned::owned:

Just to be clear.  The sad 75 year old is following more than one person around.  Wisdom obviously does not come with age.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just to be clear.  The sad 75 year old is following more than one person around.  Wisdom obviously does not come with age.

Badger distributes meat, I distribute " OWNAGE ", industrial grade!! 

Yes, I "OWN " you with relentless and brutal POWER!!

I gave you hundreds of chances to kick my ass to the tune of $10,000.00, and you FLAKED, CHOKED, and FAILED!!! 

I "OWN " you on FS.COM!!   OWNAGE, WITH POWER!!!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Badger distributes meat, I distribute " OWNAGE ", industrial grade!! 

Yes, I "OWN " you with relentless and brutal POWER!!

I gave you hundreds of chances to kick my ass to the tune of $10,000.00, and you FLAKED, CHOKED, and FAILED!!! 

I "OWN " you on FS.COM!!   OWNAGE, WITH POWER!!!! 

:lol::lol2: Kick his ass 550. :lol2: