Check your account email address ×

He beat the GOP offering by a landslide.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I enjoy watching Biden disintegrate on a weekly basis. Problem is the bastid is still wreaking havoc on us. 

Sonof abitch. 

His deterioration is almost unbelievable. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

His deterioration is almost unbelievable. 

Problem is if that fukker leaves for ANY reason, we are stuck with that hysterical cunt Kamala.

I can not believe what's happened to America. This is so fukkin bad. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Problem is if that fukker leaves for ANY reason, we are stuck with that hysterical cunt Kamala.

I can not believe what's happened to America. This is so fukkin bad. 

It survived bush, trump, and Obama. 

The Democrats were so thirsty for water in 2020 they were willing to drink sand. I had hope for Dems back in 2008 when they chose Obama over Clinton but now all the adults have left the party and you end up with a dementia patient in the White house. I think it is going to be a long time in the weeds for the DNC.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Biden is a direct reflection of the Democrap Party. Imagine how dumb you’d have to be to vote for that. He’s been a political turd his entire career.

Well when your opponent is Donald fucking Trump you don’t need to even be alive. I’m guessing they could have made up a random name and stuck it on the ballot against Trump and fake name person would have won. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well when your opponent is Donald fucking Trump you don’t need to even be alive. I’m guessing they could have made up a random name and stuck it on the ballot against Trump and fake name person would have won. 

Bullshit, that’s a worn out excuse. Democrat voters are emotional train wrecks and that results in them making stupid decisions.

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Bullshit, that’s a worn out excuse. Democrat voters are emotional train wrecks and that results in them making stupid decisions.

Democrat voters always vote for democrats. That’s not who handed Trump a loss to a corpse. 

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Without a doubt it is absolutely a worn out excuse. Ben wants to ignore the timeline of when Trump came into office and what he tried to do to stimulate the economy. He also wants to ignore a willing congress that approved all the spending. Then Covid comes along, first pandemic in our lifetime and basically shut the economy down cold. Trump responded and kept businesses and families afloat.  I would guarantee if Trump was reelected that he would not have continued to spend like Biden did.  It’s like he buys the media narrative when it suits him. I will continue to support anybody who goes up against the existing and corrupt power structure. That doesn’t leave us too many options.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Without a doubt it is absolutely a worn out excuse. Ben wants to ignore the timeline of when Trump came into office and what he tried to do to stimulate the economy. He also wants to ignore a willing congress that approved all the spending. Then Covid comes along, first pandemic in our lifetime and basically shut the economy down cold. Trump responded and kept businesses and families afloat.  I would guarantee if Trump was reelected that he would not have continued to spend like Biden did.  It’s like he buys the media narrative when it suits him. I will continue to support anybody who goes up against the existing and corrupt power structure. That doesn’t leave us too many options.

Oh for sure , Trump would have stopped the spending his second term :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh for sure , Trump would have stopped the spending his second term :lol: 

Hey we all speculate. That’s my speculation.  I would take Trump 1000 times over what we got now.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey we all speculate. That’s my speculation.  I would take Trump 1000 times over what we got now.

He literally was asking for way more spending than what the Dems did on his way out of office. 

43 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Every single dem voter i know voted for biden because of their feelings. Trump was an immoral asshole and biden was a nice old man with an all american family. They didn't know shit about his platform. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I think the food fight that broke out at the Washington Post a couple of weeks back is the best example of what is wrong with the Dem party.  The Dems wanted the youth vote but it comes at the heavy price of a party being run by a group of kindergarten level intellects.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Democrat voters always vote for democrats. That’s not who handed Trump a loss to a corpse. 

With the level of negative Media it is amazing Trump did not lose in a landslide. White suburban women are what did in Trump in 2020 and that should come as no surprise as there news sources consist of the "The View" and MSNBC.  There is so much to learn from the Trump Presidency it is the first time in my lifetime the wheels and cogs behind the curtain have seen any sunlight.

if we run through the White House schedule this week, on Tuesday, the White House called for Big Tech to censor any unflattering information on social media with regards to renewables. On Wednesday, they accuse the oil and gas industry of price gouging and not doing enough when we're at 95% refining capacity. But on Thursday, they postponed additional leasing. And on Friday, we get to the point where they're promising gas cards for everybody.

12 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I love how when I blame the American voters at large you say that’s bullshit but then you always have no problem blaming Democratic voters. :lol:

• Haha 1