Check your account email address ×

WE’VE DESCENDED INTO SOME SORT OF BIZARRE HELL-WORLD IN WHICH VAN JONES IS A VOICE OF SANITY

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Van Jones has made some sense on a number of things over the years , he has also been completely out to lunch as wel

Everybody has their own perspective based on their life experiences. I think that's where alot of white people get frustrated with black people (and other cultures) because they don't have that perspective. But when it comes to everyday life many different ethnicities have very similar experiences. Especially in America. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everybody has their own perspective based on their life experiences. I think that's where alot of white people get frustrated with black people (and other cultures) because they don't have that perspective. But when it comes to everyday life many different ethnicities have very similar experiences. Especially in America. 

Weird that more people don’t realize this.  Why I always ask people …why do you think about it that way? When you hear their perspective it makes sense. 

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Democratic Party has become the party of misfits and weirdos. The GOP is the party of assholes and cunts 

X1000

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Congratufuckinglations, I liked this post because it's the lunatic fringe of the left and right that have those of us in the middle asking 'wtf is wrong with you people?' 

Van is a reasonable voice of the left, not always but more often than not 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Congratufuckinglations, I liked this post because it's the lunatic fringe of the left and right that have those of us in the middle asking 'wtf is wrong with you people?' 

Van is a reasonable voice of the left, not always but more often than not 

I’ve read some things from him that made sense. When he was climate czar or whatever he was completely out to lunch 

in addition to this.. . furries

I find them sad, pathetic and frankly fucking hilarious.  Our fifteen year old daughter gets furious with me when I ask her if she saw anyone at school shit in a litterbox today, then I keep at her until she starts laughing.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve read some things from him that made sense. When he was climate czar or whatever he was completely out to lunch 

I enjoy and welcome lively, thought provoking conversation with people I don't fully agree with, that's the good part of America.  If we start name calling (😂) that's when it stops before a fist fight begins.  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I find them sad, pathetic and frankly fucking hilarious.  Our fifteen year old daughter gets furious with me when I ask her if she saw anyone at school shit in a litterbox today, then I keep at her until she starts laughing.

My almost 15 year old likes girls and boys....she’s into all this pride bullshit. I call things gay and call things faggot and this and that and she just laughs it off. I told her you need to have thick skin in this world no matter what you are. She gets mad about some of the boys in her class that say mean shit about queer stuff. I told her it’s just because they are small town kids and never met someone as open about stuff as she is. I said if you’re cool maybe they’ll end up cool. I can see her wheels turning while she argues with me lol , she’s a chip off the block 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I enjoy and welcome lively, thought provoking conversation with people I don't fully agree with, that's the good part of America.  If we start name calling (😂) that's when it stops before a fist fight begins.  

If someone is smart and challenges what I think I love it. If they are borderline retarded I can’t take it 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

First to admit I have evolved on the who gay/lesbo deal.... it's like living with a slow leaking tire.

All these other freak shows and their look at me mental disorders? No skid marks for them...

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If someone is smart and challenges what I think I love it. If they are borderline retarded I can’t take it 

You lose 1,000 of good arguments a day with the horse shit way you argue.. on here anyway.... but if that's the way you want it...

I understand I am not innocent of the same, but damn, man....

We all dismiss those who have had lame brain ideas in the past, could be we should try to take each argument on it's own merit...?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jhwx0wo03b9vop33th

Edited by Snake

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

You lose 1,000 of good arguments a day with the horse shit way you argue.. on here anyway.... but if that's the way you want it...

We all dismiss those who have had lame brain ideas in the past, could be we should try to take each argument on it's own merit...?

I can assure you I’m a bit better spoken in person lol

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Ditto... :lol:

I try to remember when we first start this all and how I used to try and make convincing arguments and how we’d all be somewhat cordial etc etc. Now I just show up and toss whatever grenades I can and move on lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The Democratic Party has become the party of misfits and weirdos. The GOP is the party of assholes and cunts 

I feel the democratic party had become the anti- democracy party..It's why I left and lean more towards repubs talking points..Dems went full on off the rails..

Just now, f7ben said:

I try to remember when we first start this all and how I used to try and make convincing arguments and how we’d all be somewhat cordial etc etc. Now I just show up and toss whatever grenades I can and move on lol

Damn sure had some pissah arguments back in the day, for sure...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Damn sure had some pissah arguments back in the day, for sure...

There wasn’t the hate a vitriol though daily , there were the blow ups but day to day it was more sharing activities and life stuff 

far as I remember anyways 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

First to admit I have evolved on the who gay/lesbo deal.... it's like living with a slow leaking tire.

All these other freak shows and their look at me mental disorders? No skid marks for them...

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can assure you I’m a bit better spoken in person lol

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ditto... :lol:

To all the above, I'd still likely have a beer and buy the first of several rounds with most on here.  There's pushing boundaries and then there's crossing lines, and crossing lines.  I admittedly like tip toeing on that line.  The shit you see from me on here is small potatoes compared to how I enjoy winding up Uber liberals.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

To all the above, I'd still likely have a beer and buy the first of several rounds with most on here.  There's pushing boundaries and then there's crossing lines, and crossing lines.  I admittedly like tip toeing on that line.  The shit you see from me on here is small potatoes compared to how I enjoy winding up Uber liberals.  :lol:

Have you been here a while?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Have you been here a while?

I was one of several booted from HCS but went out in grand fashion.  😂

Only visit CE on occasion to kick the hornets nest of the day. 

@Zambroski and I were part of the madcatters along with several others, but now Cat is fucked and the Poo crew is 'winning' :lol:

I'm off to bed, heading out of town to visit family in the morning.

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wife's part time job in retirement... :lol: