Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Still the best meme. :thumb:

This one's the favorite in your spank bank Rob??Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. Please keep your fantasies about me to yourself. I don't cruise that part of town. Sorry girl.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

This one's the favorite in your spank bank Rob??Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. Please keep your fantasies about me to yourself. I don't cruise that part of town. Sorry girl.

285305309_561269322029138_3275707797396344015_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Jesus Badger your fascination with that pic tells a story.  Fucking gross.

Looks like Dr.D is backing Steve up. :hay: Stop being gay and I will stop posting your gay shit. :lol::lol2:

Edited by Badger**

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Looks like Dr.D is backing Steve up. :hay: Stop being gay and I will stop posting your gay shit. :lol::lol2:

You sound like 550 again. Always someone else’s fault why you post gay stuff.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

You sound like 550 again. Always someone else’s fault why you post gay stuff.

37 minutes ago, Badger** said:

9_9

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Regardless of anyone else you will post gay shit.  It is in your dna.  You LOVE that shit.

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless of anyone else you will post gay shit.  It is in your dna.  You LOVE that shit.

Bullshit!! I've said it one thousand times, ONCE MY FUKKIN ENEMIES ARE VANQUISHED AND I GET THE LAST WORD ON THE BASTARDS, I WILL STOP POSTING ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!

You can start with 1jkw, Snoughnuts, Ben7, The gay one, and gay Steve. 

Start with them.  Oh yeah, and the faggot Awful MOUTHFUL Of CUM!! 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are the only one on the internet with enemies.  Tells a story.  It's gay as fuck, but it's a story about a sad, sad, old broke man.

You most certainly are an enemy, and I hope somebody smashes your face in Minnetonka. 

Think I'm broke, then why won't you take the TNW CHALLENGE, you faggot queer?   You may, or may not have a wife and kids, but you're still a faggot, who runs from the TNW!!

On 6/17/2022 at 8:59 PM, Polaris 550 said:

STEVE tried to make a big fukkin deal out of nuthin', 'cause BAdge has beeen " OWNING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM FOR WEEKS ", so Steve is trying to make big deals out of nothingburgers!! 

I knew I should have PMd Badge and told him to let Steve come up for air, but I didn't. 

fuckoff.gif.cf8bd181641f49895b0937c5b9d053f8.gif - - - - - :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You most certainly are an enemy, and I hope somebody smashes your face in Minnetonka. 

Think I'm broke, then why won't you take the TNW CHALLENGE, you faggot queer?   You may, or may not have a wife and kids, but you're still a faggot, who runs from the TNW!!

Having a lot of money or proving you have more money than others does NOT make you a good or better person than anyone else in life. I know a lot of wealthy people and a lot of them are egotistical assholes and by all outward appearances seem pretty unhappy in their lives. Why in the world would any person in their right mind want to let someone like you know what their TNW is???

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Wow, I jump on the site and everyone seems to be mad as hell today, I'm thinking it's the heat. I hope this helps, my lawyer said it's okay.:D 

Premium Photo | Beautiful fashionable and sexy blonde girl in bikini pose  in swimming pool.

But the Million dollar question is do you have permission to repost that picture??? I'm guessing it was posted on another site and you reposted it on here???????? :stirthepot:

26 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

But the Million dollar question is do you have permission to repost that picture??? I'm guessing it was posted on another site and you reposted it on here???????? :stirthepot:

She is my best friends sister, he said post away. Hear say hello to to her best friend. 

162450453744b6c4e49ee33aa4087c4b8942e58e61_thumbnail_900x.webp

57 minutes ago, Badger** said:

She is my best friends sister, he said post away. Hear say hello to to her best friend. 

Notice how hotties are only too happy to show their stuff? :thumb:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

LMMFAO , :bullshit: