Check your account email address ×

What the national news outlets will report on and what they won't

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wisconsin’s is fully self funded. Solvent for years. I believe the latest amount is a $140 billion trust. Zero corruption. 

Yeah but many others arent and states are beyond broke. And your boomer inflation war is going to expedite their demise

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but many others arent and states are beyond broke. And your boomer inflation war is going to expedite their demise

It was the boomers that killed off pensions on behalf of corporations and their investors. So they have done america good. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It was the boomers that killed off pensions on behalf of corporations and their investors. So they have done america good. 

Yeah more boomer theft. You all need to go to Ukraine and die for them

30 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

if i had young kids in school i would like to see the teachers be armed. don't know why they would want to be a sitting duck for target practice. 

It's what libs do.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Pensions need to be brought back into existence. Both by private and public. However, they need to be 100% self funded like wisconsin and others. 

People need to be more engaged in their financial futures.  Pensions are for sheep who can't look after themselves.

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

if i had young kids in school i would like to see the teachers be armed. don't know why they would want to be a sitting duck for target practice. 

How do the teachers feel about it?  Why not place armed national guard members in schools while we're at it?  One door? 

These are not 'solutions' 

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s a pretty black and white guy. 

Like, a 🦓 ?

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How do the teachers feel about it?  Why not place armed national guard members in schools while we're at it?  One door? 

Like, a 🦓 ?

He’s got a short fuse. A hot head. Too much time on a boat. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Like, a 🦓 ?

Who cares? If it is part of the fucking job, you do it.

Enough of feels.... feels is why this country is going to shit.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who cares? If it is part of the fucking job, you do it.

Enough of feels.... feels is why this country is going to shit.

My father was a h/s industrial arts teacher in the 70s & 80s, and a firearm owner.  He would disagree with you.  My SIL is a h/s teacher and she would disagree with you.  As if their jobs aren't a big enough pain in the ass these days do you honestly believe they should receive firearms training and tactical skills training as part of their job?  How about gas station attendants and cashier's at Walmart?

Utterly stupid line of thought.

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

My father was a h/s industrial arts teacher in the 70s & 80s, and a firearm owner.  He would disagree with you.  My SIL is a h/s teacher and she would disagree with you.  As if their jobs aren't a big enough pain in the ass these days do you honestly believe they should receive firearms training and tactical skills training as part of their job?  How about gas station attendants and cashier's at Walmart?

Utterly stupid line of thought.

So you come from a long line of pussies, why do kids in school have to pay the price?

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Like, a 🦓 ?

so tell us the grand "solution". our schools here are locked and protected by sheriff's deputies. the closest has a women deputy that has seen more military and police action than anyone i know. i feel for anyone trying that shit in that school. 

Edited by sleepybrew