Check your account email address ×

Russia threatens to wipe out the British isles

• Platinum Contributing Member

It was always about expanding Territory.....never about Nazi's or Nato's encroachment.....Putin must be stopped. At least he is weakened and unable to threaten the west anymore at this point. I want to see him go down.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-undermined-own-rationale-invading-093128419.html

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is the real meaning of...Die in a Fire....motherfuckers...no mercy. Fuckin ORCS

Thats not good for the environment

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats not good for the environment

It looks like it used to be a beautiful country....lush green forests and fields...etc. A lot of pockmarks now.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It looks like it used to be a beautiful country....lush green forests and fields...etc. A lot of pockmarks now.

For sure, Zelensky should be hung in the Kyiv square

These guys break down the current world dilemma. I had no idea France occupied indo-asia militarily. Its the same game with the same players. 

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And Putin should be castrated and decapitated

Here is what your precious war is about, its not about Ukraine being an independent country. Its about gas. Hence the coup and puppet regime (Zelensky) You can watch the whole thing but I time stamped it for you short boomer attention span. 

4 hours ago, irv said:

Now see Irv....he posted a heavily leaning left wing news source which happens to be correct in its analysis....see they aren't always wrong. I can acknowledge that and it seems you can too when it fits your narrative.

Ukraine is in dire need of weapons..the weapons have been very slow to arrive..so perhaps your boy Putin will prevail. Even though Russia has used up most of their precision weapons and relying on very old weapons with low accuracy to get the job done.....but what do they care after intentionally bombing civilians all this time anyway.

Ukraine has given them a good go at it but now maybe Russia will continue their invasion tactics into the Baltics as Putin wants to take as much territory as possible. Was never about Nazi's from the get go.

Personally, I hope they do and it gets Nato involved.....then finally we can get our own boots on the ground and make a charge directly at Moscow and perhaps then things will get interesting. Sounds good, right?...The time to stop Putin was during this invasion of Ukraine. It is a huge mistake to let Russia prevail. But apparently you're a commie lover and Putin apologist.   If a 3rd world war results because of a Ukraine defeat....It's on us. And I really don't give a shit....I've had a very good life as a Kaboomer.

If I drop dead of a heart attack tomorrow or get fried by a nuke a month from now makes no difference...No fear of dying ....I am ready.

50 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

40 billion is gone already? 1c75da65a2.gif.81df6aadc0e79cca315ea11867d7f75a.gif

No kidding, eh. Some people have zero clue how much a Billion is let alone 40 Billion. Would be pretty funny if Zelenskyy is just playing poor old Joe and the Dems, but I guarantee we will never hear a word about that if he is. 

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Now see Irv....he posted a heavily leaning left wing news source which happens to be correct in its analysis....see they aren't always wrong. I can acknowledge that and it seems you can too when it fits your narrative.

Ukraine is in dire need of weapons..the weapons have been very slow to arrive..so perhaps your boy Putin will prevail. Even though Russia has used up most of their precision weapons and relying on very old weapons with low accuracy to get the job done.....but what do they care after intentionally bombing civilians all this time anyway.

Ukraine has given them a good go at it but now maybe Russia will continue their invasion tactics into the Baltics as Putin wants to take as much territory as possible. Was never about Nazi's from the get go.

Personally, I hope they do and it gets Nato involved.....then finally we can get our own boots on the ground and make a charge directly at Moscow and perhaps then things will get interesting. Sounds good, right?...The time to stop Putin was during this invasion of Ukraine. It is a huge mistake to let Russia prevail. But apparently you're a commie lover and Putin apologist.   If a 3rd world war results because of a Ukraine defeat....It's on us. And I really don't give a shit....I've had a very good life as a Kaboomer.

If I drop dead of a heart attack tomorrow or get fried by a nuke a month from now makes no difference...No fear of dying ....I am ready.

Tell me, what exactly do you know about Putin that the media hasn't told you? I'm not saying he is this or that because I honestly don't know, I'm just saying, what does anyone really know other than what we've been told by the funded crooked, corrupt and evil media entities? 

Also, what's your take on these Azov Nazi's? Fake news or are they real? 

https://canadiandimension.com/articles/view/chrystia-freelands-deep-seated-ties-to-ukranian-nationalists-reveal-a-double-standard 

https://tnc.news/2022/03/15/trudeau-freeland-met-with-ukrainian-neo-nazi-party-cofounder/ 

Edited by irv
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, irv said:

No kidding, eh. Some people have zero clue how much a Billion is let alone 40 Billion. Would be pretty funny if Zelenskyy is just playing poor old Joe and the Dems, but I guarantee we will never hear a word about that if he is. 

X2

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh ...I'll pass on getting nuked for corrupt Ukraine btw...

• Like 1