Check your account email address ×

Dodge Ram or Nissan Titan XD

Sksman

Puzzle you gotta stop using kijiji guys working outta their garage for this, they are rippin ya off. You seem wiser than to pay someone to apply Saran wrap to your vehicle.?

My Saran Wrap looked just fine after 5 years on the black truck and you had to look close to see the line where it stopped and started. Maybe Puzzle cheaped out and had someone actually use Saran Wrap rather than the good 3M stuff.

14 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Jeebus , would you guys use Saran Wrap as a condom too ? 

Actually , with this crew out here , they prob would ........

Saran wrap and an elastic!

Just give er.

I would never use that stuff. 

A friend of mine wraps vehicles, and does the transparent stuff.  He says 3M is shit, and there's a lot better product out there.  Workability and durability... but more expensive.  

How did you get the vinyl around the bullhorns?

7 hours ago, 02sled said:

My Saran Wrap looked just fine after 5 years on the black truck and you had to look close to see the line where it stopped and started. Maybe Puzzle cheaped out and had someone actually use Saran Wrap rather than the good 3M stuff.

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I would never use that stuff. 

A friend of mine wraps vehicles, and does the transparent stuff.  He says 3M is shit, and there's a lot better product out there.  Workability and durability... but more expensive.  

How did you get the vinyl around the bullhorns?

Who are you trying to kid? You don't have any buddies! You do realize that some vehicles come from the factory with the 3M stuff your "buddy" says is shit in some of the vulnerable lower body areas? You never know unless you feel for the seam. Maybe it's him that is shit.

Edited by 02sled

I'm sure Gary knows more than a guy who does it for a living....... :lmao:

Who are you trying to kid? You don't have any buddies! You do realize that some vehicles come from the factory with the 3M stuff your "buddy" says is shit in some of the vulnerable lower body areas? You never know unless you feel for the seam. Maybe it's him that is shit.

16 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I'm sure Gary knows more than a guy who does it for a living....... :lmao:

You're wrong Jason... what I do know is that I have had the 3M product on more than one truck and it has stood up just fine after numerous years. Obviously you haven't used it and go by hearsay from your buddy who has a vested interest in selling a more expensive product.