Check your account email address ×

Here’s what I want to know

Where did this Avalde shooter get his shit.

He was carrying $5-6000 worth of guns armor and ammo. 

How did he get it , poor family and 18 years old. Kid probably hadn’t made $6000 gross in his whole life. How did he get to the gun shop , how did he procure all this shit. Where did he practice shooting. Did he go to a range or a gravel pit? 

All this shit makes very little sense. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where did this Avalde shooter get his shit.

He was carrying $5-6000 worth of guns armor and ammo. 

How did he get it , poor family and 18 years old. Kid probably hadn’t made $6000 gross in his whole life. How did he get to the gun shop , how did he procure all this shit. Where did he practice shooting. Did he go to a range or a gravel pit? 

All this shit makes very little sense. 

Hunter Biden gave it to him

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hunter Biden gave it to him

I’m serious , you think this video game playing kid who had never driven a car before walked around working odd jobs saving every penny for months and years so he could buy two high end ARs and a pistol and body armor and ammo to shoot up a school? 

No , this kid was groomed. Selected and programmed to do this shit and then given the means by some outside actor. It’s really that simple 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m serious , you think this video game playing kid who had never driven a car before walked around working odd jobs saving every penny for months and years so he could buy two high end ARs and a pistol and body armor and ammo to shoot up a school? 

No , this kid was groomed. Selected and programmed to do this shit and then given the means by some outside actor. It’s really that simple 

Its awfully suspicious. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Wasn't his AR a Daniel defense rifle?? Those ain't cheap by any means..Maybe he sold drugs or something?? Probably got quite a bit of stimulus loot too

Also why would this kid buy DDA ARs? Why wouldn’t he buy budget guns that cost a fraction as much and do the same job? That is as big of a pile of bullshit as I’ve ever heard. No fucking kid cares about that shit. It would be like a thug buying a $5000 Bennelli trap gun to hold up a liquor store. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Wasn't his AR a Daniel defense rifle?? Those ain't cheap by any means..Maybe he sold drugs or something?? Probably got quite a bit of stimulus loot too

Yes the DDA “Daniel Defense” angle makes this even more suspicious. Those guns are going to be close to $2000 per out the door. Zero reason he would have keyed in on them. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

One would think th gun shop should have been a little suspicious too. Be interesting to know how he paid.

I mean if you’re poor as fuck and you walk in a gun shop and there is a $500 AR on the wall and a $2000 AR on the wall and they will both do the exact same thing which are you going to buy?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I mean if you’re poor as fuck and you walk in a gun shop and there is a $500 AR on the wall and a $2000 AR on the wall and they will both do the exact same thing which are you going to buy?

4 cheap ones. I hear ya , it doesn’t add up 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes the DDA “Daniel Defense” angle makes this even more suspicious. Those guns are going to be close to $2000 per out the door. Zero reason he would have keyed in on them. 

Agree, it's definitely odd that he would have that amongst everything else

It'll be interesting to see the flim flam the news will try to sell. I'm guessing grandma will be the patsy. 

The only logical way he could have got the stuff he did is by robbery,,but that isn't the case apparently

Just now, Snake said:

When you ask a question like this, it aligns with why are all the food processing factories burning?

A lot of shit don't add up, eh?

Or why force a COVID vaccine to people who don't want it.

Or why close down pipelines and stop drilling leases when gas and inflation are out of control.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

It'll be interesting to see the flim flam the news will try to sell. I'm guessing grandma will be the patsy. 

The only logical way he could have got the stuff he did is by robbery,,but that isn't the case apparently

They were trying to play up the whole buy on credit with no money down angle right after it happened but again how does an 18 year old like this qualify for those terms…he doesn’t.🧐

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Or why force a COVID vaccine to people who don't want it.

Or why close down pipelines and stop drilling leases when gas and inflation are out of control.

Holy fuck we're back to Covid already on page 1 ffs:lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Holy fuck we're back to Covid already on page 1 ffs:lol:

Consider the source.🤣🙄
Careful or he’ll bring up the tax moratorium in this thread too! 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

how he was a kid he got no stimulus money