Check your account email address ×

If Trump wants to win in "24....he needs the bOoMeRs

Over 2 weeks and over 7,000 miles I never came across 1 person who outwardly projected a liberal/dem outlook; at fuel ups, at hotels, at attractions... everyone to the last was complaining about the state of the country.

Take it as anecdotal if you like... I just know what I see.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know more boomers that support Trump than Biden.

Boomers love their trump flavored kool aid.  

Biden is so bad that if the election was held tomorrow Trump would prob win,  doubt that will be the case in 2 years.   i think Bidens put out to the pasture and they bring in someone else.   

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Biden is so bad that if the election was held tomorrow Trump would prob win,  doubt that will be the case in 2 years.   i think Bidens put out to the pasture and they bring in someone else.   

I agree but what does the new Democrat candidate run on? The economy? Border security?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

How do they get around Kamala calling everyone racist if they don't prop her up?  If she doesn't get the nod lots of AA's will stay at home and she's virtually unelectable.

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How do they get around Kamala calling everyone racist if they don't prop her up?  If she doesn't get the nod lots of AA's will stay at home and she's virtually unelectable.

He's just trying to keep his TDS creds up....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree but what does the new Democrat candidate run on? The economy? Border security?

No, the have brought Gun Control, Abortion, Racism, Climate Change back to the forefront.  It's 2008 all over.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Trump has more than enough blacks and Hispanics...

I think trump probably has a lot of moderate democrats as well that is why they are bring these issues back that the moderates want to talk about.

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

They will run on "orange man bad", but it probably won't work this time.