Check your account email address ×

Is this what the future will hold?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Impeachment AND removal will surely butthurt the Dems for decades to come. But the R's will usher in the first female president at the same time so the Dems will be jumping for joy and crying at the same time

Impeachment on it own is worthless

I love that our political system has come to this….one side or the other threatening payback and retribution when they regain power…🤣🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love that our political system has come to this….one side or the other threatening payback and retribution when they regain power…🤣🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

Has it occurred to you why the Democrats are facing a blood bath this fall?  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

is it payback or equally applying our laws?  i mean the Dems have made this a one sided affair for some time now.   Like, we know hillary is guilty of many crimes, yet shes still walking free. Our doj/FBI/ect, ect,  have been shown to be corrupt. investigations into her were wrapped up in just days supported by nothing but lies. but its allllllllll the pubs and TRUMP right!?  lol        

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Has it occurred to you why the Democrats are facing a blood bath this fall?  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jimmy hasn't given it much thought.

I’ve given it just enough thought to realize that IDGAF….bloodbath, payback, retribution….it’s awesome and I can’t wait for the Republicans to bring down their vengeance and save us all!!!!🤣🤣👍🏼

23 minutes ago, old indy said:

is it payback or equally applying our laws?  i mean the Dems have made this a one sided affair for some time now.   Like, we know hillary is guilty of many crimes, yet shes still walking free. Our doj/FBI/ect, ect,  have been shown to be corrupt. investigations into her were wrapped up in just days supported by nothing but lies. but its allllllllll the pubs and TRUMP right!?  lol        

It’s all of them FFS….Christ I thought you were smarter than this.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s all of them FFS….Christ I thought you were smarter than this.🤷🏻

oh i know damn well its all of them but im not the one refusing to accept the ugly truth in front of us.  our government is fubar

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What was done to Trump was beyond unreasonable and honestly what Biden is doing on the southern border is an impeachable offense in my book.   This doesn't even get to all the enrichment his family has done in the past. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What was done to Trump was beyond unreasonable and honestly what Biden is doing on the southern border is an impeachable offense in my book.   This doesn't even get to all the enrichment his family has done in the past. 

Yup....border alone is a national security threat....an impeachable offense.  

• Like 1