Check your account email address ×

550's useless posts....

14 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Tanqueray and Tab. 

Keep em coming, Sweets, I got a long night of watching your ass get owned.

Come over to my " HOOD " so I can slap the shit out of you, with no one looking to hang me out to dry. 

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Everything with him has conditions. Answer the guys question or post elsewhere. Internet enemies.  :lol:

Or he could just shut the fuck up. :news:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

the .... is indeed more useful

I just cleaned up the woodchuck thread and moved the off topic bullshit moved to this thread.

• Thanks 1

I normally don't get involved with his bullshit, but I'll just say it (again).  If people would use the ignore feature and not let 550 continue to troll, it would go a long way.  But people keep biting, and he continues to be a colossal douche bag.  This is what everyone's view should look like when in a thread that has him posting:image.thumb.png.0058fb9ba9eac72a40a3473a99881b9c.png

Ignore him ... don't give him the satisfaction of responding, and see him disappear.  No need for a ban hammer!! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ckf said:

I just cleaned up the woodchuck thread and moved the off topic bullshit moved to this thread.

Sweet, we couldn't find a way to move posts like this into it's own thread on the other site we just simply deleted them and left a note that if your post(s) were deleted or you could o longer see a certain forum don't ask us why.

beer_cheers.gif.9893b72a38819cbed8f8accfb07d762f.gif - - smoke2.gif.808fddc75ecfe08620284d5a93778253.gif

16 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Sweet, we couldn't find a way to move posts like this into it's own thread on the other site we just simply deleted them and left a note that if your post(s) were deleted or you could o longer see a certain forum don't ask us why.

beer_cheers.gif.9893b72a38819cbed8f8accfb07d762f.gif - - smoke2.gif.808fddc75ecfe08620284d5a93778253.gif

We've never been fans of deleting posts here with the Freedom thing. But everyone is getting sick and tired of just about every thread being screwed up.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ckf said:

We've never been fans of deleting posts here with the Freedom thing. But everyone is getting sick and tired of just about every thread being screwed up.

Can you move any threads posts into this one or do you have to start another thread?? If you can move any post(s) into this thread maybe make a trash Can thread in this forum for all of the junk posts??? Just a thought

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

I normally don't get involved with his bullshit, but I'll just say it (again).  If people would use the ignore feature and not let 550 continue to troll, it would go a long way.  But people keep biting, and he continues to be a colossal douche bag.  This is what everyone's view should look like when in a thread that has him posting:image.thumb.png.0058fb9ba9eac72a40a3473a99881b9c.png

Ignore him ... don't give him the satisfaction of responding, and see him disappear.  No need for a ban hammer!! LOL

STFU, Buntz the Cuntz. I am NOT A TROLL, never have been, never will be, 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Always have been, always will be.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Always have been, always will be.

Nope. In 95% of all cases, I am attacked first, then I respond. 

Go right now and look at the hunting thread and the markets thread. 

I was posting nicely, until some cunt posted against me. 

39 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Can you move any threads posts into this one or do you have to start another thread?? If you can move any post(s) into this thread maybe make a trash Can thread in this forum for all of the junk posts??? Just a thought

That is what this is.  Considering the root of 80+% of them are 550 this is a good place for them.

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When you look in the mirror you see a troll.

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope. In 95% of all cases, I am attacked first, then I respond. 

Go right now and look at the hunting thread and the markets thread. 

I was posting nicely, until some cunt posted against me. 

That is the narcissist talking.  In reality you are the instigator, but you feel so justified you don't even realize it is you.

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll remember this post too, if anything happens to me. 

This belongs here.

You will remember that I cited you after you bragged about not voting and then turn around and rip people for not voting.  You are mental

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

This belongs here.

You will remember that I cited you after you bragged about not voting and then turn around and rip people for not voting.  You are mental

Easy solution for you if you don't like my stuff..............GTFO!!! 

JUST.........GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GREAT THREADS!!!!

You're just trying to get stats, by following me around!! 

Look, I know you're a fake, so give it up, you big faggot. 

Take your 6'7" pile of faggot shit, and GTFO!!!   

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I don't follow anyone around.  Not sure what you mean by stats and there is a very simple solution.  If you stop making idiotic posts then people will stop making you feel bad responding to them

HA!HA! Fuck off and die, you FAKE-ASSED TROLL!! 

You think those stupid pics of fish-finders counts?? LMAO!  

If you're a REAL MAN like me and my buds, you'll post EVERYTHING, like we do, you TROLLING GUNT!! 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you're a REAL MAN like me and my buds, you'll post EVERYTHING, like we do, you TROLLING GUNT!! 

Everything.  I can share your list of everything which is UBER short.  Guess you aren't a real man.