Check your account email address ×

550's useless posts....

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Everything.  I can share your list of everything which is UBER short.  Guess you aren't a real man.

Boats, cars, trucks, sleds, chainsaws, woodpiles, guns, fishing rigs, lawns, buildings, me, and my broads.  

Guess what, I "OWN " you.  :owned:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Boats, cars, trucks, sleds, chainsaws, woodpiles, guns, fishing rigs, lawns, buildings, me, and my broads.  

Guess what, I "OWN " you.  :owned:

Man you are useless piece of trash.  You haven't posted shit but a set of 3 old ass chainsaws, a couple shitty lawn tractors and two cars that are falling apart.

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Man you are useless piece of trash.  You haven't posted shit but a set of 3 old ass chainsaws, a couple shitty lawn tractors and two cars that are falling apart.

What have you posted, PUSSY?

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What have you posted, PUSSY?

More value that you have posted.  At least back up something you say for once in your life.  If pics are the defining thing, then post some you don't delete for once.  Only pussies would post and delete...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

More value that you have posted.  At least back up something you say for once in your life.  If pics are the defining thing, then post some you don't delete for once.  Only pussies would post and delete...

How close are you to Carson Bay?  

On 5/12/2022 at 2:27 PM, Deephaven said:

Hey, are you on Carson Bay??? 

Answer me, you fat bastid!!  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, are you on Carson Bay??? 

Answer me, you fat bastid!!  

Why do you care where he is located? Digging up personal information on another member could result in a permanent ban. :cop:

• Thanks 1

I think if I get caught-up with work, I'm gonna' take a week off, and tow my boat out to Minnesota, for some fishing. I think Minn. has good walleye and pike fishing. 

I don't know, maybe I'll try Lake Minnetonka, I heard it has good fishing. :dunno:

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think if I get caught-up with work, I'm gonna' take a week off, and tow my boat out to Minnesota, for some fishing. I think Minn. has good walleye and pike fishing. 

I don't know, maybe I'll try Lake Minnetonka, I heard it has good fishing. :dunno:

Good luck on Tonka.  The competition is fierce.  More pros fish Tonka than any other lake in MN.  Your wee little boat won't make it either.  Tons of 50' cruisers will swamp you.  If you weren't a jack hat I would show you around.

The other strange thing is that you are wealthy and retired.  Why would you need to take off time from work?  You also have an ankle bracelet that won't let you leave so not sure why you are lying again about something you might do that you never will.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Good luck on Tonka.  The competition is fierce.  More pros fish Tonka than any other lake in MN.  Your wee little boat won't make it either.  Tons of 50' cruisers will swamp you.  If you weren't a jack hat I would show you around.

The other strange thing is that you are wealthy and retired.  Why would you need to take off time from work?  You also have an ankle bracelet that won't let you leave so not sure why you are lying again about something you might do that you never will.

Ya' know what's funny???

You complaining about me, 24/7,  yet you are on my threads 24/7!!! LMMFAO!!!    

Are you trying to get points by hangin' on my coat-tails??? 

• 2 weeks later...

Mound, and Minnetonka, MN. are getting hammered by severe storms right now. 

DeepThroat is in Minnetonka, and EZ Rider is in Mound.   

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mound, and Minnetonka, MN. are getting hammered by severe storms right now. 

DeepThroat is in Minnetonka, and EZ Rider is in Mound.   

I hope DeepThroat gets blown away, it will be the first BJ he ever gets that's not from a guy. 9_9

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I hope DeepThroat gets blown away, it will be the first BJ he ever gets that's not from a guy. 9_9

Hey Badge, are you in the track of those storms????  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Badge, are you in the track of those storms????  

Scattered Thunderstorms tomorrow night at 4pm, nothing to be concerned about for now. :bc: 

Just now, HSR said:

The shank off your high school girl friends left leg :thumbsup:

Again>>>>> Wrong!! stick to trolling your better at that. :hay:

HSR said >>>>>>It’s like fish in a barrel WTF o.O:lol2:

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Again>>>>> Wrong!! stick to trolling your better at that. :hay:

Ridiculously easy

43 minutes ago, Badger** said:

DeepThroat9_9 Just say you have no clue. :lol:

283690884_1082583449321212_8467883568642216923_n.jpg

Dude why would anyone try to ID a hunk of shit.  You are pathetic.  That animal was not grown for human consumption and if it was then it was by people who suck at their jobs.  You needed help identifying a primal cut.  That is covered in the first week of culinary school.  40 years of pathetic.  

10 minutes ago, HSR said:
What does the expression fish in a barrel mean?

Ridiculously easy

Whatever HSR :lol:you win the internet award for the dumbest comment:lol2::lol2:You made my night. :lol::owned: :backpeddle: